Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North (9360 Views)

Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani / Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Others Protesting On The Streets On Nov 2014, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by joyandfaith: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2020
Cyberterror:
These are Shiites protesting the killing of one of their Iranian leaders by America with Israeli Intel. They are like Jehovah's witnesses. They don't vote.

Shia muslims can vote and be voted for.iran is mostly Shia and they do vote to elect their leaders.
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by lereinter(m): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2020
Sunni muslims or Shia muslims
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by ItooWorWor(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2020
oilyngbati:
My brother, he’s right. Majority of yourubas are moslem- matter of fact; 65% of yourubas are Islamic. Take it from me, I did my NYSC in yorigba land.
So you are telling you did your NYSC in the entire yorubaland, like in the entire six state that means six years service, you must be a fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2020
Bari22:
Shiit not Muslims please

Shiites are not Muslim's?

What of Sunnis, are they Muslim's?
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by lereinter(m): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2020
giftedben:
Us killed a terrorist in iraq and the Northern part of Nigeria are turning it into a religious war.

But he was fighting against isis and their likes
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by DavidEsq(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2020
Isn't this clear terrorism?
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by zeuss: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2020
Livescores:
Religion is not contributing any positive thing tothis world.

Thanks to science.

America us great because in was founded and put its Trust in God.

Perception of God makes all the difference.
Be specific with ur assertion.
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by BroOptimist(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
Livescores:
Religion is not contributing any positive thing tothis world.

Thanks to science.

Stop being an idiot. Most of those scientists are Muslims. Say something else!
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by naijadefender: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
What the business of these MOFOs
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by uninspired07: 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
jimyjames:

Which south Don't we have Yoruba Muslims majority in south west ?

They are not in the majority ooo, they are just the most vocal & visible on the streets.
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by uninspired07: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
oilyngbati:
My dear brother, I know the truth hurts and I feel your pain. I was born and raised in youruba land, and also have traversed across youruba land. I can authoritatively tell you or anyone that cares to listen that youruba Moslem far out number youruba Christians.
As far as Christianity starting in youruba land, do you know Christianity started in present day Turkey? Turkey was a majority Christian country, until Islam overtook her.
Youruba land, once majority atheists, is now majority Islamic. Yourubas are 65-70% Islamic. Very soon, it will be 75% moslem.

You just want to cause enmity in yorubaland between our Muslim & Christian brothers. There’s no way to determine the religious composition of the SW because it’s very fluid due to our neutrality to the issue of religion.

You just want to cause anxiety for we Christians in Yorubaland by stating that Muslims outnumber us so you can stoke more islamophobia.

Go & sit down somewhere!!!
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by jimyjames(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:

They are not in the majority ooo, they are just the most vocal & visible on the streets.

Are you sure about that?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by F117nighthawk: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
Don't blame the brainless religious bigots,blame the useless Nigerian press and online media giving this hunger infested almajiris media notice and publicity,
They are not fighting for hunger,corruption, lack of good roads and electricity in their northern domain,na country wey no even recognise their existence in life they are fighting for,stupid morons
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by Pentasoft1978: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
Boko haram personified. if you know , you know.
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by orisa37: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
They are just Hypocrites.
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by orisa37: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
They don't know what they're doing.
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by BestUzo: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
giftedben:
Us killed a terrorist in iraq and the Northern part of Nigeria are turning it into a religious war.
I tire o
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by johnkay1(m): 12:18am On Jan 05, 2020
I will never believed that Moslems are majority in Yoruba land. Check mosques in your area if you're in Yoruba land and check Churches, mentally try to guess the populations then, juxtapose.

Muslims are just noisy and showy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by Birniwa(m): 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

Shiites are muslims

Please get busy with your Christian Missionary.. you're daft about Islam to tell a fact about it.
Re: Muslims Protesting Against Trump In The North by Rosskii: 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
ebukamen:
More of this... America can see that south only is their Ally

Is America your god? Are you a slave?

See reasoning. Tufia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Missing N23bn In SDGs Office- Presidency / 2021: Anambra Guber And Maduka's Irresistible Charm / APC Convention: Saliu Mustapha Submits APC National Chairmanship Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.