Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) (7731 Views)

How Has The Ban On Tinted Glasses Affected You? / Total Value Of Your Cars Relative To Your Net Worth / Why Use Your Handbrake When The Gear Is On Park? - See 6 Important Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by drmikeadams(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2020
Shibaraba:
It makes SARS say hello anytime they see you

All my cars are tinted.... That's because I don Roger SARS sotay I get SARS men Wey dey call me wishing me happy new year. That shows how much them Don collect from me

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by VirtIQ: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
How can i get legit permit on tint. and do they check it in they website or police just see documents of tint and move on

1 Like

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by orunmila144: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
xkiddompa:

Yes and I can deliver to your location DM me on watsapp my number on my signature
How much ?
Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by chukel(m): 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
xkiddompa:

15k no expiry
stop misinforming people. It's free of charge on their website. Make a print out and go for capturing at your state police headquarters. It's also very free there. But you know police and bribe. They would want something. Highest tip is 2k.

4 Likes

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 10, 2020
xkiddompa:

Shibaraba it high time you send me a DM on Whats App check my signature
I know brother. I no dey around that's why. If I'm dming you I want to work. I no dey like to dey delay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by xkiddompa(m): 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
VirtIQ:
How can i get legit permit on tint. and do they check it in they website or police just see documents of tint and move on

DM me I have someone who process tint permit
Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by VirtIQ: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
Its not abt dm. Is it free or not. I'm not here for scams
xkiddompa:

DM me I have someone who process tint permit

1 Like

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by xkiddompa(m): 11:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
We deliver very neat/clean job [color=#990000][/color]

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by xkiddompa(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
Still on it

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by xkiddompa(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
Please contact me when your ready for job ,no jokes some people just call to ask prize ,and go defence please am not here for jokes am here for business!!!
Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by revilomichaels(m): 10:31am On Feb 11, 2020
Shibaraba:

Nice one brother. . . I go follow you now. I sabi bash car well. So I be una customer. I'm sure I'll contact you very soon
hahahahaha ha mad man ����

1 Like

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by xkiddompa(m): 8:07am On Feb 24, 2020
revilomichaels:
hahahahaha ha mad man ����
okay I dey wait !

1 Like

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by revilomichaels(m): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
xkiddompa:
okay I dey wait !
Abeg, No bash again oh
Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by xkiddompa(m): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2020
No karaoke,Its for for real ,we keep it real !!!

Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by Mattonimo: 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
Please which of the categories does the tint of that Lexus belong sir
Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by Mosesdaniel: 6:17am On Jul 07, 2022
Please my people can I tint my Toyota sienna 2007 driver and owners side
Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by Mosesdaniel: 6:20am On Jul 07, 2022
Please my people can I tint my Toyota sienna driver and owners side your contribution will be helpful
Re: See Important Reasons Why You Need To Get Your Cars Tinted (2020) by Mosesdaniel: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
xkiddompa:
It is no secret what the hot summer sun can do to your vehicle over time. The sun can fade the paint on your vehicle and the interior.  If your vehicle has traditional clear windows, then you may want to consider having your car window tint.  Here are eight reasons you should have your car windows tinted today!

How Window Tinting Helps:

1. Reduce and/or eliminates glare – car window tint helps reduce and/or eliminates the sun’s glare, much like the sunglasses you wear. Without the tinting, the glare of the sun is blinding and can make driving hazardous during certain hours of the day.

2. Protects Interior – quality car window tint can block up to 99% percent of the sun’s UV rays. This helps to maintain the color and integrity of your vehicle’s dash, seats, and carpets.

3. Blocks Out Excessive Heat – high-quality window film can provide reduction in transferring of heat up to 78%. This helps your vehicle stay cooler.

4. Saves Energy – When your vehicle is cooler, you can bypass the air conditioner or use it less. With less use, your air conditioner will last longer. This saves you on fuel which is good news for your wallet.

5. Lowers Health Risks – The sun’s UV rays can cause some health risks to your skin and eyes, car window tint block those damaging rays.

6. Appearance Enhancer – Scorpion Window Film offers a generous variety of shades that will enhance your vehicles appearance and stand out.

7. Provides Privacy – car window tint provides privacy to you and your passengers preventing your road neighbors or nosy snoopers from spying on you. Also, will discourage would-be thieves             from seeing what valuables you might have inside.

8. Provides Security and Safety – car window tint bonds to the glass, which helps keep the glass in one piece if the window breaks. This prevents small shards of glass exploding around you in case,     of an accident. It may also prevent thieves from breaking into your vehicle as they would have to struggle with a sheet of bonded glass versus an open window.

Responds very fast !!!
Call me on 0814 042 9402
Watsapp on 0814 042 9402
1 can I tint my Toyota sienna drivers and owners side
2 do film tint fade away
3 how do I know if my tint permit is original

(1) (2) (Reply)

FRSC Advocates Use Of Bicycles As Alternative Means Of Transport / Types Of Traffic Calming Devices In Nigeria / Hybrids, Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.