Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Do Not Accuse Her Without Strong Evidence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Accuse Her Without Strong Evidence (835 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her / Peter Omokaro, Titilayo Nosa-Igiebor Sex Video Played As Evidence In Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Accuse Her Without Strong Evidence by Donaldaustindon: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
I'm finding it hard to move on, it's been 3 months now.
Re: Do Not Accuse Her Without Strong Evidence by donbachi(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
3 months and u can't move on...ok,move in with her na.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Accuse Her Without Strong Evidence by nlPoster: 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
Cant make head or tail of the post.

What does rape have to do with whatever you said?

As for NIGERIANS accusing people of whatever they feel like accusing them of, if that's their pastime or full time occupation, then kudos to them.

It must be great to never get tired of crap, I wonder what the feeling is like.
Re: Do Not Accuse Her Without Strong Evidence by donstan18: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
You harvested what exactly? Maize abi Cocoyam?

Oga! Your only pain is that you didn't sleep with her. Nothing else.

And for being foolish to believe her no sex and rape story blah blah bla when she's not a Virgin.

Take your L and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Accuse Her Without Strong Evidence by Davash222(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
The audio you heard is real. She and her nonsense friend are only manipulating you. You've been blackmailed emotionally.

3 years with a Nigerian girl and no sex When she's not a virgin?
You invested so much in the relationship while one boy is fuccking her with just indomie and egg. Inside life

8 Likes

Re: Do Not Accuse Her Without Strong Evidence by Livescores: 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
She doesn't love you initially.

Please subscribe to ubun..ja miseducations, you really need it bro this is 2020.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Accuse Her Without Strong Evidence by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
OP is disturbed about his investment. Did you pay her school fees ?
Re: Do Not Accuse Her Without Strong Evidence by Donaldaustindon: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
nlPoster:
Cant make head or tail of the post.

What does rape have to do with whatever you said?

As for NIGERIANS accusing people of whatever they feel like accusing them of, if that's their pastime or full time occupation, then kudos to them.

It must be great to never get tired of crap, I wonder what the feeling is like.

She told me she won't be having Sex with anyone until marriage because she's been traumatized by the rape experience and that she hate men but really love the kind of cool person I am.
Re: Do Not Accuse Her Without Strong Evidence by CAPSLOCKED: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
YOU DESERVE TO BE A LAUGHING STOCK FOR ALL ETERNITY.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD SOME BLOODY RED PILLS AND BE REASONABLE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Accuse Her Without Strong Evidence by Jokerman(m): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
First off, the audio was real

She went to a multi national company and met bigger boys ni grin

Imagine she couldn't forgive you ... Hahaha

You be akpa angry
Re: Do Not Accuse Her Without Strong Evidence by MJBOLT: 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
why are most men getting more foolish by the day when it comes to relationship?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Accuse Her Without Strong Evidence by Donaldaustindon: 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
Davash222:
The audio you heard is real. She and her nonsense friend are only manipulating you. You've been blackmailed emotionally.

3 years with a Nigerian girl and no sex When she's not a virgin?
You invested so much in the relationship while one boy is fuccking her with just indomie and egg. Inside life

We were in distance relationship for those 3 years. We see like thrice in a year. The rape story she told me really got me. She cried so bitterly when she was sharing the experience and I felt for her. She sucked emotion out me.
Re: Do Not Accuse Her Without Strong Evidence by Lamanii22(f): 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
donstan18:

And for being foolish to believe her no sex and rape story blah blah bla when she's not a Virgin.

Take your L and move on.

Lol "maize abi cocoyam" ... That's really funny...
Re: Do Not Accuse Her Without Strong Evidence by Donaldaustindon: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
donstan18:

Take your L and move on.

Lol. I was actually bleeping other girls just that na she I love pass cos she's so brilliant and we share almost the same goal
Re: Do Not Accuse Her Without Strong Evidence by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
you be small pikin.ur penis and ur heart never mature
Re: Do Not Accuse Her Without Strong Evidence by Apination(m): 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
I was young and foolish when I found myself in your position. It was not easy moving on because she was someone I truly loved but life goes on. When you meet someone else eventually it will all die naturally undecided
Re: Do Not Accuse Her Without Strong Evidence by Martinez39(m): 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
You are a big fool. grin The money you have invested is what is clouding your mind from thinking properly because you desperately don't want the relationship to end so your investment won't be in vain.

Forget about the investment, the audio tape is real. Forget about what her friend told you. Women always have each others' back when it comes to fleecing and manipulating men and gaining undue advantages. The fact that they could successfully turn the table on you with such cheap tactic after you had heard the audio shows you are a big fool.

YOUR GIRL TOLD YOU "NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE" BUT SHE IS COLLECTING THE DICK FOR FREE FROM SOMEONE. Read Ubunja's topic on how women pass the goldigger test. Also read my topic in the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5150034/boys-get-here-mumu-must

Once again, you are a big fool. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating On Him With Brother-in-law / Man Found Dead In Hotel Room In Onitsha After Having Sex With A Lover(video) / Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Kaduna (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.