Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Why Grace Must Reign In Life Immediately - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Grace Must Reign In Life Immediately (152 Views)

Please Who Has This Song "Born To Win, Born To Reign In Life, I'm No Ordinary Pe / I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. / Jesus Must Reign Bible Church � Contact Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Grace Must Reign In Life Immediately by lightblazingnow(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
The question is what's grace

Grace is the essence of life, the beauty and totalation of excellence, in other words the beauty of everything. The everlasting existence of goodness and the continued reign of goodness and mercy of God Almighty who is the father of all goods and services.

Now listen carefully,

Romans 5:21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

When sin is in charge of your life, you should be sure of death, of your body and soul and spirit. The death of your potentials and creativities and awesome wellbeing.

Now is the time for the grace of judgement to reign in the heavens and earth and under the earth. Amen. Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah. Praise God Almighty for ever.

People, can you open your heart to receive the free gift of God Almighty ushered by the complete grace of God Almighty who is Jesus Christ our Lord??

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Even so must grace reign by righteousness in your life unto eternal life by our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

This is eternal life that you might know who the everlasting father God Almighty is and his beloved son, CHRIST JESUS whom he sent for the rescue mission.

Believe, receive and be save.
Re: Why Grace Must Reign In Life Immediately by lightblazingnow(m): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2020
Glorious day

(1) (Reply)

I / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Your Junior Is Sending You On Errand / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Crawling Snail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.