Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) (1559 Views)

My Mom And Me. The Best Mom Ever❤️ / Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) / Divorce: Best Mom Even In A Slum May Not Be The Best Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by TheSourcerer: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
So my school results came out after dropping out 3 universities (I screwed up and I've moved on) I am an Atheist , so the stereotype of of been an Atheist is real , because I wrote in school acceptance forms
Religion : None
I was rejected twice , this is within the period of 6 years though , My parents know my stand , my mom though (dad was an atheist turned fanatic Christain' well because he eloped with my mom who mom is a church goer but now a freethinking one(thanks to me) , heres a chat between us .Religion is Crap by the way .
What will be will be ,you will die someday you don't need a god/diety to tell you that .

CAPSLOCKED

Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
You should have asked ur dad what actually changed him from an atheist to a fanatic Christian. What encounter changed his belief

3 Likes

Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by TheSourcerer: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
You should have asked ur dad what actually changed him from an atheist to a fanatic Christian. What encounter changed his belief
love for my mom , she' was obviously born In a christain home
Forced him to go to church he resisted and resisted till he fell again . Now he's dogmatic I doubt anyone can remove him from that bondage

1 Like

Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by maynation(f): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
How old are you?
Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by TheSourcerer: 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
maynation:
How old are you?
Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:42pm On May 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Lol. I'm a Christian and have many experiences to believe in the existence of God but I never force my religion on people.

2 Likes

Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by TheSourcerer: 2:23am On May 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol. I'm a Christian and have many experiences to believe in the existence of God but I never force my religion on people.
that's the way it should be ,, hi
Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:32am On May 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:
that's the way it should be ,, hi
Hey. I've gone through some of your posts, I must say you have a weird taste for unsavoury things regarding criminals.
Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by TheSourcerer: 8:44am On May 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Hey. I've gone through some of your posts, I must say you have a weird taste for unsavoury things regarding criminals.
you sound disgusted lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by TheSourcerer: 8:45am On May 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

and these are personal experience that only you can relate to I guess .
Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:57am On May 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:
and these are personal experience that only you can relate to I guess .
Well, we all have different experiences. My experiences are strong enough for me but that wouldn't change you.
Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:00am On May 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you sound disgusted lol
Lol. Not really. I'd like you to read on the psychology of grey colour.
I consider myself as a 'greyish' person.
I even upload some stuff on my WhatsApp status and its under an acronym called 'COAGS'.
I'm not disgusted, I only see it as uncanny. It's sort of weird lol.

1 Like

Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by TheSourcerer: 9:04am On May 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol. Not really. I'd like you to read on the psychology of grey colour.
I consider myself as a 'greyish' person.
I even upload some stuff on my WhatsApp status and its under an acronym called 'COAGS'.
I'm not disgusted, I only see it as uncanny. It's sort of weird lol.
well I wouldn't mind having you on my WhatsApp too though ,haha mind I pm
I sorta understand the 'greyish part ' I feel it's healthy and a balanced way of life
What's COAGS ?
Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by TheSourcerer: 9:07am On May 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Well, we all have different experiences. My experiences are strong enough for me but that wouldn't change you.
nah this guy's mind is made up , and as much as I know I'm right I'll still like to understand why you believe in a 'sky daddy' I understand it's soothing to relax on an invisible beign,but what do I know lol , what are you doing atm, I'm making breakfast
Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:08am On May 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:
well I wouldn't mind having you on my WhatsApp too though ,haha mind I pm
I sorta understand the 'greyish part ' I feel it's healthy and a balanced way of life
What's COAGS ?
Lol, you sure can pm me, mind you, I'm not much of a talker (just a warning). But I can show you some of my stuff. I see you're a professional photographer, that's awesome. Maybe I can learn from you (free of course grin grin lol). I take pictures too but with my phone.
I'd still like you to read on the psychology of the colour.
Do pm me if you still wish to.
COAGS? 'CHRONICLES OF A GREY SOUL'
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:09am On May 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:
nah this guy's mind is made up , and as much as I know I'm right I'll still like to understand why you believe in a 'sky daddy' I understand it's soothing to relax on an invisible beign,but what do I know lol , what are you doing atm, I'm making breakfast
Making breakfast?
Lol grin grin grin
I'm trying to work on some stuff I had procrastinated so much grin grin grin and thinking!
Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by TheSourcerer: 9:15am On May 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, you sure can pm me, mind you, I'm not much of a talker (just a warning). But I can show you some of my stuff. I see you're a professional photographer, that's awesome. Maybe I can learn from you (free of course grin grin lol). I take pictures too but with my phone.
I'd still like you to read on the psychology of the colour.
Do pm me if you still wish to.
COAGS? 'CHRONICLES OF A GREY SOUL'
grin grin grin
I'll definitely wanna see your stuff haha , and yes I am (though I don't know how you figured lol but okay shelocks )

'Chronicles of a grey soul ' sounds like my kinda thing , I'm definitely reading that ,

A photography tutorial ? sounds like a plan , I don't see why not haha
Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by TheSourcerer: 9:19am On May 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Making breakfast?
Lol grin grin grin
I'm trying to work on some stuff I had procrastinated so much grin grin grin and thinking!
this helps me in procastination
Pretty straight forward but does it for me
'' if something could be done in under 2mins , then just do it '' ,
I hope you're on it now or on your way to get it done ?
Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:23am On May 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

A RELIGION THAT WAS FORCED ON YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE IS NOT YOUR RELIGION.

1 Like

Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:28am On May 17, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

A RELIGION THAT WAS FORCED ON YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE IS NOT YOUR RELIGION.
We all have right of choice don't we CAPSLOCKED? It wasn't forced and I have every right to sway if I wasn't satisfied with it just like an atheist, no one would hold me down if I ever decided to become a Muslim, Buddhist, atheist or practice some other form of belief. If you're atheist you sure don't have any right to come at me trying to make me not believe or have faith in what I'm happy to believe or practise just as I won't force you to believe in God, His existence because we all have got the right to believe in whatever pleases us and I choose to remain a CHRISTIAN, RESPECT THAT! JUST I RESPECT YOUR WISH.

1 Like

Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:29am On May 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:
this helps me in procastination
Pretty straight forward but does it for me
'' if something could be done in under 2mins , then just do it '' ,
I hope you're on it now or on your way to get it done ?
Still on my way to getting it done, lol cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin. Well. I'm trying to sign up for something. grin
Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by TheSourcerer: 9:31am On May 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Still on my way to getting it done, lol cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin. Well. I'm trying to sign up for something. grin
okay I'll be waiting for your update on that then , I'm sure you'll do great ,tbh pretty sure you will
Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:03am On May 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

We all have right of choice don't we CAPSLOCKED? It wasn't forced and I have every right to sway if I wasn't satisfied with it just like an atheist, no one would hold me down if I ever decided to become a Muslim, Buddhist, atheist or practice some other form of belief. If you're atheist you sure don't have any right to come at me trying to make me not believe or have faith in what I'm happy to believe or practise just as I won't force you to believe in God, His existence because we all have got the right to believe in whatever pleases us and I choose to remain a CHRISTIAN, RESPECT THAT! JUST I RESPECT YOUR WISH.

RELIGION HAS NEVER RESPECTED ANYBODY'S WISH. IN THE KORAN AND BIBLE IT IS MENTIONED THAT UNBELIEVERS ARE FOOLS AND INFIDELS. WE'RE REMINDED EVERYDAY THAT WE EITHER BECOME LIKE JESUS OR MUHAMMAD OR WE'RE GOING TO BE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE IN THIS LIFE, AND IN THE AFTERLIFE.

THERE'S HARDLY ANYBODY ON EARTH THAT JUST WOKE UP WITH THE IDEA OF BECOMING RELIGIOUS. STOP LYING TO YOURSELF WE'VE ALL BEEN FORCED INTO OUR DIFFERENT RELIGIOUS AND WHATEVER SPIRITUALITY YOU FEEL HAS BEEN LEARNED AND ADOPTED THROUGH YEARS OF SERIOUS INDOCTRINATION. WHY DOES MUHAMMAD ONLY APPEAR TO MUSLIMS? VIRGIN MARY KEEPS APPEARING TO ONLY CATHOLICS AND BUDDHA ONLY APPEARS TO HIS FOLLOWERS?
BECAUSE NONE OF THESE THINGS EXIST OUTSIDE THE MINDS OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED INTO BELIEVING IN THEM.

THERE'S NOTHING LIKE RESPECTING MY DECISION TO BE AN ATHEIST CUS YOU JUST SAY THIS TO SOUND TOLERANT ON THE INTERNET, AS THE GOAL OF CHRISTIANITY IS FOR ALL MEN TO BELIEVE AND FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST. THIS IS WHY CHRISTIANITY BELIEVE IN EVANGELISM AND SOUL WINNING. THIS IS WHY YOUR PARENTS TAUGHT YOU RELIGION, SO YOU WILL TEACH YOUR KIDS AND THEY TEACH THEIRS, AND KEEP THE CYCLE ON FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION.
I ALSO CANNOT TOLERATE ANY RELIGIONS BECAUSE THEY ALL CAUSE CHAOS IN DIFFERENT FORMS, AND I WILL CONTINUE TO CRITICIZE AND CALL THEM OUT (ON THE INTERNET) FOR WHAT THEY ARE IRRESPECTIVE OF WHOSE FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS I'M TRAMPLING ON BY EXPOSING THE TRUTH ABOUT FALSE GODS AND BORROWED RELIGIONS.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:08am On May 17, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

RELIGION HAS NEVER RESPECTED ANYBODY'S WISH. IN THE KORAN AND BIBLE IT IS MENTIONED THAT UNBELIEVERS ARE FOOLS AND INFIDELS. WE'RE REMINDED EVERYDAY THAT WE EITHER BECOME LIKE JESUS OR MUHAMMAD OR WE'RE GOING TO BE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE IN THIS LIFE, AND IN THE AFTERLIFE.

THERE'S HARDLY ANYBODY ON EARTH THAT JUST WOKE UP WITH THE IDEA OF BECOMING RELIGIOUS. STOP LYING TO YOURSELF WE'VE ALL BEEN FORCED INTO OUR DIFFERENT RELIGIOUS AND WHATEVER SPIRITUALITY YOU FEEL HAS BEEN LEARNED AND ADOPTED THROUGH YEARS OF SERIOUS INDOCTRINATION. WHY DOES MUHAMMAD ONLY APPEAR TO MUSLIMS? VIRGIN MARY KEEPS APPEARING TO ONLY CATHOLICS AND BUDDHA ONLY APPEARS TO HIS FOLLOWERS?
BECAUSE NONE OF THESE THINGS EXIST OUTSIDE THE MINDS OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED INTO BELIEVING IN THEM.

THERE'S NOTHING LIKE RESPECTING MY DECISION TO BE AN ATHEIST CUS YOU JUST SAY THIS TO SOUND TOLERANT ON THE INTERNET, AS THE GOAL OF CHRISTIANITY IS FOR ALL MEN TO BELIEVE AND FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST. THIS IS WHY CHRISTIANITY BELIEVE IN EVANGELISM AND SOUL WINNING. THIS IS WHY YOUR PARENTS TAUGHT YOU RELIGION, SO YOU WILL TEACH YOUR KIDS AND THEY TEACH THEIRS, AND KEEP THE CYCLE ON FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION.
I ALSO CANNOT TOLERATE ANY RELIGIONS BECAUSE THEY ALL CAUSE CHAOS IN DIFFERENT FORMS, AND I WILL CONTINUE TO CRITICIZE AND CALL THEM OUT (ON THE INTERNET) FOR WHAT THEY ARE IRRESPECTIVE OF WHOSE FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS I'M TRAMPLING ON BY EXPOSING THE TRUTH ABOUT FALSE GODS AND BORROWED RELIGIONS.
Lol, like I have rightly said before, I am not bent on forcing you to have faith in my belief. You should speak for yourself brother. I respect yours, you should respect mine too and if you do not wish to respect my personal decision then please do steer clear my mention with regards religion. You think I am only trying to be tolerant because it's a virtual world? Who are you to say that when you don't even know me personally, that's wrong of you to just jump to conclusion. I do not have the time to spare to continue arguing with you.

1 Like

Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by TheSourcerer: 2:43pm On May 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

he's what we call military Atheists , lol he just wants you to see the light , see religion is like drug addiction , you don't know how you were bleeped until you quit , then again it's hard to quit
Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:13pm On May 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:
he's what we call military Atheists , lol he just wants you to see the light , see religion is like drug addiction , you don't know how you were bleeped until you quit , then again it's hard to quit
Well, like I said earlier on. I've had my fair share of experiences to believe in the existence of God
I'm not in bondage knowing God, I'm convinced there's God, besides, it wouldn't hurt to acknowledge his existence. If I die a Christian and I realise neither hell not heaven exists then I have absolutely nothing to lose but if I die an atheist and realise there's an afterlife in which both do exist then I lose a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by TheSourcerer: 4:22pm On May 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Well, like I said earlier on. I've had my fair share of experiences to believe in the existence of God
I'm not in bondage knowing God, I'm convinced there's God, besides, it wouldn't hurt to acknowledge his existence. If I die a Christian and I realise neither hell not heaven exists then I have absolutely nothing to lose but if I die an atheist and realise there's an afterlife in which both do exist then I lose a lot.
nope that's wrong , you're confusing probability and possibility , it's like saying if I go home I may find 50million dollars under my bed or I might not , in no universe is this possible , so you saying the existence of God been proven after death is zero , there's no chance he can exists , when we die , things like pain colour pleasure cannot be felt because these things are attributes of a living beign (neuron transmitters ) , it is imposible for a God/diety to exist, if any God by chance could exist , it will be man , we create , we destroy, we are jealous , blah blah blah I'm done , hey did you do that sign up stuff?
Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by CAPSLOCKED: 4:36pm On May 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, like I have rightly said before, I am not bent on forcing you to have faith in my belief. You should speak for yourself brother. I respect yours, you should respect mine too and if you do not wish to respect my personal decision then please do steer clear my mention with regards religion. You think I am only trying to be tolerant because it's a virtual world? Who are you to say that when you don't even know me personally, that's wrong of you to just jump to conclusion. I do not have the time to spare to continue arguing with you.

TELLING ME TO AVOID YOUR MENTIONS WON'T WORK, SO YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF IGNORING ME IF YOU WANT THAT.

I QUOTE YOU NOT BECAUSE I'M INTERESTED IN ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY, BUT FOR OTHER READERS TO SEE THAT THERE ARE FACTUAL COUNTER POSTS FOR ANY CLAIMS YOU MAKE FOR YOURSELF OR YOUR RELIGION.

CHEERS TO HONESTY AND REALITY!
Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by CAPSLOCKED: 4:41pm On May 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

If I die a Christian and I realise neither hell not heaven exists then I have absolutely nothing to lose but if I die an atheist and realise there's an afterlife in which both do exist then I lose a lot.

NOTHING SUGGESTS THAT YOUR OWN GOD IS TRUE OUT OF OVER 3000 KNOWN GODS WORSHIPED ON EARTH ALONE.

IF YOU DIE AND DISCOVER ALLAH IS THE TRUE GOD, HELL.
IF YOU DIE AND DISCOVER HAHN IS THE TRUE GOD, HELL.

YOUR CHANCES ARE LOW AND YOU'RE NOT DIFFERENT FROM ME. ONLY THING IS THAT YOU BELIEVE IN ONE OUT OF ONE THOUSAND GODS, AND I BELIEVE IN NONE.

3 Likes

Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 17, 2020
Sometimes I do wonder about atheists.
What actually made them believe what they do?
Were they victims or did they observe religious hypocrisy?
Were they driven by grief or disappointment?
Or are they hiding from the pain of life behind the wall of atheism?
Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by TheSourcerer: 10:10am On May 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NOTHING SUGGESTS THAT YOUR OWN GOD IS TRUE OUT OF OVER 3000 KNOWN GODS WORSHIPED ON EARTH ALONE.

IF YOU DIE AND DISCOVER ALLAH IS THE TRUE GOD, HELL.
IF YOU DIE AND DISCOVER HAHN IS THE TRUE GOD, HELL.

YOUR CHANCES ARE LOW AND YOU'RE NOT DIFFERENT FROM ME. ONLY THING IS THAT YOU BELIEVE IN ONE OUT OF ONE THOUSAND GODS, AND I BELIEVE IN NONE.
impressive !
Re: Best Mom In Nigeria (whatsapp Chat) by TheSourcerer: 10:10am On May 22, 2020
alpha052:
Sometimes I do wonder about atheists.
What actually made them believe what they do?
Were they victims or did they observe religious hypocrisy?
Were they driven by grief or disappointment?
Or are they hiding from the pain of life behind the wall of atheism?
funny i asked the same about Theists !

(1) (Reply)

Solution Needed. / Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. / Told Her I'm As

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.