Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. (1566 Views)

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man / The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
This isn't my real account,I need a solution am 27yrs guy and am still bedwetting, although it happens once a while but unexpected...it's makes me feel sad and uncomfortable to stay with a friend,I limit my self to living alone no relationships nothing just so I don't disgrace my self,I have tried everything possible noting suffice please If there is anyone who knows a way out am glad...no insults pls it would really mean alot.
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by Kriss216: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
My advice is meant to come with insults, since you said no insults, I'll pass.

Bye.

3 Likes

Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by mariahAngel(f): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
What kind of dreams do you have on the days you wake up to find out you have wet the bed?

Do you take a lot of fluid?
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by aggos: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
I believe God can do it. If you are willing, why not go for a deliverance session. I once attented a 3 day delieverance at MFM when I had serious issues, and God answered my prayers miraculously.

3 Likes

Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by Timekeeper: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ahhhh.. This matter get as E be ooo
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by SpecTTraP: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
mariahAngel:
What kind of dreams do you have on the days you wake up to find out you have wet the bed?

Do you take a lot of fluid?

Dreams during that time is usually out of this world. Very sweet dreams. I can still remember my days back then.
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by mariahAngel(f): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
SpecTTraP:

Dreams during that time is usually out of this world. Very sweet dreams. I can still remember my days back then.

Lalasticlala

Dreams like what? Sleeping with your spirit wife? grin
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
Start taking MJ
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by jagaban002(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
Since you have tried all you can .
Buy hugges biggest pampers whenever you not sleeping alone .

2 Likes

Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by SpecTTraP: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

Lol. Not that at all.

It could be you are with your friends in a joint drinking and you feel like emptying your bladder so you can fill in more bottles, you now stand up to pour out some...not knowing you are actually pouring it on the mattress. Lol.
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by Emmy157: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
I'm sure you have a phone. Just set alarm, say 12 a.m and 4 a.m. respectively, for a month. It works if the alarm can wake you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by mariahAngel(f): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
SpecTTraP:

Lol. Not that at all.

It could be you are with your friends in a joint drinking and you feel like emptying your bladder so you can fill in more bottles, you now stand up to pour out some...not knowing you are actually pouring it on the mattress. Lol.

How did you learn to gain control over it?
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by 4teenblaq: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
sorry bro,

I had the same issue but mine disappeared unceremoniously. I didn't fight it..

I bedwet till 15-16 years of age... it was an issue for me then...

I don't know any remedy for that .....

1 Like

Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by GboyegaD(m): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
You need conscious effort to stop this. Try to wake up every 2hours for now and see if that helps.

2 Likes

Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by Karleb(m): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
Try kiegel exercise.

Just Google it. The exercise is meant to cure pre mature ejaculation and to tighten the vaginna in women.

Think of it, if it can prevent pre mature ejaculation, it should help your case.
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by Emmyjean: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
OP, before going to bed each day try and urinate.
I promise you, bed wetting will be a thing of the past.
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by nams77: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
Don't drink water around your bed time. Drink lots of water in the day and none or little in the evening.
Like someone mentioned above, use alarm clock to wake up and ease your self at intervals
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by cristy149: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
drink honey...i mean original honey ...lots of it and try to urinate before going to bed..
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by dopedan(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
This worked for me at 12
Try as much as possible to hold your urine in your bladder during the day time if you can hold it for a long time without urinating you will get used to holding your urine during the night without betwetting it worked for me i was ashamed of my self at 12 imagine u that is 27 sorry bro just follow the steps
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by veave(f): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
Go to the hospital okay?
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by Ishilove: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

grin grin
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by SpecTTraP: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

How did you learn to gain control over it?
I didn't do anything special. It stopped naturally.
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by Ishilove: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
SpecTTraP:

Lol. Not that at all.

Oh I think that happens to a lot of people. The only difference with me is when I have dreams like that, I find myself looking for toilet up and down, and when I finally find one, I find myself unable to urinate and it is the pressure of being unable to urinate in the dream that wakes me up to go and urinate grin

1 Like

Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by mariahAngel(f): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Oh I think that happens to a lot of people. The only difference with me is when I have dreams like that, I find myself looking for toilet up and down, and when I finally find one, I find myself unable to urinate and it is the pressure of being unable to urinate in the dream that wakes me up to go and urinate grin

Believe it or not Ishi, that happens when your spirit man is superior to your natural, and you know the spiritual controls the physical.
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by Ishilove: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

Believe it or not Ishi, that happens when your spirit man is superior to your natural, and you know the spiritual controls the physical.

Are you serious? I had no idea. I just thought it's my subconscious waking me to pee. The last time I had this dream some months back, I was asking myself in the dream "why can't I urinate??", and the annoyance plus pressure woke me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by mariahAngel(f): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
dopedan:
This worked for me at 12
Try as much as possible to hold your urine in your bladder during the day time if you can hold it for a long time without urinating you will get used to holding your urine during the night without betwetting it worked for me i was ashamed of my self at 12 imagine u that is 27 sorry bro just follow the steps

I agree with this.

He can also practice mind exercise by holding in urine for as long as possible, while meditating.
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

I agree with this.

He can also practice mind exercise by holding in urine for as long as possible, while meditating.
Are you into eastern religion?
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by mariahAngel(f): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Are you serious? I had no idea. I just thought it's my subconscious waking me to pee.

For me, there's always something that I have to go do in that dream before I can go "pee". It keeps delaying until I wake up.
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by mariahAngel(f): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Are you into eastern religion?

What is that? grin
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by LadySarah: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
When you dream you are alreading in the toilet peeing only to feel yourself getting wet.

Buy fresh corn still with the back or go to where they sell corn. Gather as much corn silk as you can. That head that looks like hair!

Wash with salt water, boil and drink for like one week.
Also try holding your pee for sometime and also use alarm clock.
There's no shame in it, alot of us went through it.

1 Like

Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by Ishilove: 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

What is that? grin
Buddhism and co smiley
Re: Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. by Ishilove: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

For me, there's always something that I have to go do in that dream before I can go "pee". It keeps delaying until I wake up.
Mind over matter

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Sleep Hacks To Help You Fall Asleep Faster / Shop For All Kinds Of Furniture Here / Is 500k Income Really That Small??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.