Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Told Her I'm As - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Told Her I'm As (1558 Views)

My Wife Secretly Told Her Friends I Was Loser. Now What? / She Is As and I'm As / Her Husband Told Her To Pack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Told Her I'm As by Jeon(f): 2:16pm On May 26, 2021
I'm in a relationship which I proposed with a ring already with this knelling down of a thing though I did it while in school ( same class).

Even though I have always been in charge of the relationship, I found out that she was raised by only her mother and so have no father like experience while growing up, she will always provide anything I need with a very innocent mind.

The challenge now is that I found out I really have made up my mind to marry her earlier but reality hitting me now is that she's not satisfying me sexually at all because I could not penetrate through her Virginia only robbing my thing on the surface, sincerely I've done all my possible best.

Is as if she's not fully developed down there and I'm not finding it funny at all.

The pain she complained of during my trying to penetrate her during sex is unbearable and very unlike of virgin related thing

Her mom and my parents and most of my friend and hers already knows about the proposer thing because one of one of her loose friend publicized it.

She was a virgin when I met her and I've went/ going through hell in making love with her since I made her realised I can't play mumu of no sex till marriage and she agreed.

She's very caring, but I discover I don't enjoy or will ever enjoy sex life with her.

Now after thinking of what possible exit way to end the relationship, I told her my genotype is AS knowing fully while that hers also is AS.

I told her I won't want to suffer my kids if I will have one and so we will have to end the relationship.

She has been crying and trying to convinced my that one miracle would happen and that we should go and do another test in different hospitals to further confirm is the earlier result is correct.

I told her we should be ready to end the relationship by month end.

Can I get further insight or contribution ?
Re: Told Her I'm As by Augla1: 2:23pm On May 26, 2021
Make I sitdon here first
Re: Told Her I'm As by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2021
...Why not tell her the truth?

1 Like

Re: Told Her I'm As by Jeon(f): 2:29pm On May 26, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
...Why not tell her the truth?

I don't if she will be angry with me.
Re: Told Her I'm As by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:40pm On May 26, 2021
Jeon:

I don't if she will be angry with me.
...Even with what you told her, she will still be angry with you.

Tell her the truth and save yourself,She and the next man that might come her way if eventually you guys brakes up.

Her anger won't kill you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Told Her I'm As by Jeon(f): 2:42pm On May 26, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
...Even with what you told her, she will still be angry with you.

Tell her the truth and save yourself,She and the next man that might come her way if eventually you guys brakes up.

Her anger won't kill you.

Thanks. But she will feel like I used her.
Re: Told Her I'm As by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:43pm On May 26, 2021
Jeon:

Thanks. But she will feel like I used her.
.....Yes she might see it that way but it is for her own advantage.
Re: Told Her I'm As by SugarCake: 4:15pm On May 26, 2021
grin grin
Re: Told Her I'm As by Richy4(m): 4:24pm On May 26, 2021
U liked her and she likes you... as a friend u have encountered a challenge in your union... so what will you do as a friend? you put heads together and find a way forward.....Before dumping her because of your needs, Have u at least gone to a clinic with her for medical advice because of this?

5 Likes

Re: Told Her I'm As by GboyegaD(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2021
Are you truly an AS or you just lied?
Re: Told Her I'm As by ststyreal(f): 11:26pm On May 26, 2021
You are not yet ready for marriage. So you can't help her out medically for friendship sake and all you could do for your selfish interest was to look for an easy exit way out. You no be better person at all... Just let that lady be abeg, go find person like you marry. You think marriage is a bed of roses huhhh? Any small problem you will encounter means you go jakpa. Please, grow up and face the lady with the truth. Tell her the truth that you aren't a true friend after all let alone one worthy of her. You wicked shaaaaa.... You dey make me vex honestly....

5 Likes

Re: Told Her I'm As by SportsHD: 12:58am On May 27, 2021
Is it lollitta?
Re: Told Her I'm As by Vision101(m): 3:49am On May 27, 2021
This is bad and very unfair.

1 Like

Re: Told Her I'm As by Billionsclub: 6:10am On May 27, 2021
Firstly I don't support sex before marriage but I will give you this best possible advice

U are the most heartless person I have ever seen . in fact u are worst than a traitor.

Firstly: some girls don't enjoy sex because of some obvious reasons like genital mutilation and others. However there are solutions that can be lasting for those girls

One of the people I counsel last year ,his wife had this same issue. The man obviously wanted to enjoy more sex with his wife but that didn't work because his wife had genital mutilation. Because he loved his wife so much,he seek medical advice from people who are experts. And today , they both enjoy sex. Although the enjoyment of sex didnt happen in one day, it was a gradual process but the man was patient.
Tell her the truth,tell her u don't enjoy sex with her and that u don't want to cheat on her in the near future . that is why u wanted to end the relationship with her. But now, u have reason it deeply,so u will to stay in the relationship and put the marriage through. Don't give up on that girl , don't leave people the way u met them . help her to find a lasting solution.

Never forget,love has it own challenges,it is when we face that challenges and overcome it,that is when we can say, true love

3 Likes

Re: Told Her I'm As by ImaIma1(f): 11:14am On May 27, 2021
After deflowering her, she's no longer good for you. What if you had married her as a virgin, would you just run or you will try to work it out?

That is one virgin less. I hope you find what you are looking for.

1 Like

Re: Told Her I'm As by merieam16(f): 4:30pm On May 27, 2021
Is marriage all about sex now, u av a girl dat gives u peace of mind u want to leave her lol some guys sha.

1 Like

Re: Told Her I'm As by Justkatty(f): 6:21pm On May 27, 2021
Son of pharoah DON'T worry you'll get a borehole for a wife

2 Likes

Re: Told Her I'm As by Caaz: 7:33pm On May 27, 2021
Simply put,98percent of Nigerian boys are utterly useless.dont ever make the mistake of loving them

3 Likes

Re: Told Her I'm As by Lostchild(m): 12:15am On May 30, 2021
Jeon:
I'm in a relationship which I proposed with a ring already with this knelling down of a thing though I did it while in school ( same class).

Even though I have always been in charge of the relationship, I found out that she was raised by only her mother and so have no father like experience while growing up, she will always provide anything I need with a very innocent mind.

The challenge now is that I found out I really have made up my mind to marry her earlier but reality hitting me now is that she's not satisfying me sexually at all because I could not penetrate through her Virginia only robbing my thing on the surface, sincerely I've done all my possible best.

Is as if she's not fully developed down there and I'm not finding it funny at all.

The pain she complained of during my trying to penetrate her during sex is unbearable and very unlike of virgin related thing

Her mom and my parents and most of my friend and hers already knows about the proposer thing because one of one of her loose friend publicized it.

She was a virgin when I met her and I've went/ going through hell in making love with her since I made her realised I can't play mumu of no sex till marriage and she agreed.

She's very caring, but I discover I don't enjoy or will ever enjoy sex life with her.

Now after thinking of what possible exit way to end the relationship, I told her my genotype is AS knowing fully while that hers also is AS.

I told her I won't want to suffer my kids if I will have one and so we will have to end the relationship.

She has been crying and trying to convinced my that one miracle would happen and that we should go and do another test in different hospitals to further confirm is the earlier result is correct.

This kind story you brought to this table shows that you are still a very immature teenager.

You are too young and immature for marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Told Her I'm As by efficiencie(m): 6:16am On May 30, 2021
Jeon:

You are a boy trying to enter the domain of adults...is this how you will address every problem in your marriage by running away? I will advice you to never get married and just continue with your boyfriend-girlfriend trash or better still consider patronizing prostitutes. These are better options for you which are much better than you getting married to an unfortunate lady, getting her pregnant and abandoning her and the children at the first sight of a challenge! You claim the lady you are about to dump does not have a father-figure, I doubt you had either a father-figure or mother-figure...because if you had any courtesy and any conscience you would have considered discussing the problem with the lady, seeking medical counsel and advice from elderly relatives and arriving at a solution instead of lying and running away! The lady you will meet next will be a refurbished olosho, she will give you good sex and because of that you will plunge into a marriage and 3 years down the line you will realize that your first born is not yours...just don't come here then telling us you are attempting suicide because me I will order sniper for you from jumia!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Told Her I'm As by Nobody: 9:54am On May 30, 2021
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Told Her I'm As by CHoccolaTE: 10:23am On May 30, 2021
Later they will be complaining that virgin girls no longer exist. You have seen virgin you are now complaining that she is too tight. What happened to lubricants?
What happened to KY jelly?

You don chop her finish is now you realise she is fatherless, she is very hard to penetrate, you come even realise say your genotype is now AS no longer AA wey God give you.
Mumu person

1 Like

Re: Told Her I'm As by dahmie2013: 3:31pm On May 30, 2021
How I wish this generation will know that there is more to life than this sex of a thing. Seriously, you are yet to realise what is important in life.
People like you end up having a failed marriage because of choosing a wrong spouse.
Seems you are still very young & want to play around. Leave the poor girl for someone who will value her.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

T / Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? / Who Is To Blame? (warning: Graphics Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.