Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (126124 Views)

The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Oloriburuku omo ale ! You are just an inconsistent stup..I'd liar! I bursted your fake double life here and that's the bone of contention. I never knew a "Yankee" could speak Yoruba language until you started your ewi here !

Emi atawon baba e legbe . I've achieved already ,and still waxing strongly,whatever you or any of your poverty stricken generation can ever dream of attaining in life.

What is my business and that of my family with whatever Mr Buhari is doing to your likes in Nigeria? Mi o ran 'ya yin o ! Did I participate in the fraud you called election in Nigeria ? My point is stopping calling yourself what you are not actually. That is a fraud ! Some of us here can help you guys if you need one but your fraudulent nature won't make you voice out. The truth is that none of your family has ever stepped out of Nigeria before.

Come off my mention stu.pid wannabe ! I can take you out of Nigeria before Buhari finishes your life and that of your family members only if you can humble yourself.

Pained again grin grin grin grin grin. You wrote 300 words. I am getting there grin grin grin grin grin. I am really under your skin. You that never solve your family problems wants to solve someone else. Cant you see you are cursed.

Omo Olosho oooooooooooooooooooooooo. Iya re fobo Jona grin grin grin grin Mama PVSY BURN FIRE grin
Omo po bi OSAN.

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Pained again grin grin grin grin grin. You wrote 300 words. I am getting there grin grin grin grin grin. I am really under your skin. You that never solve your family problems wants to solve someone else. Cant you see you are cursed.

Omo Olosho oooooooooooooooooooooooo. Iya re fobo Jona grin grin grin grin Mama PVSY BURN FIRE grin
Omo po bi OSAN.

Omo iya olobo rirun ! That you had time to count the number of words I wrote shows just how jobless you are ! Better go and fix whatever that is eating you up and stop barking up and down like a mad dog that you are !
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Omo po bi OSAN.

Omo iya olobo rirun ! That you had time to count the number of words I wrote shows just how jobless you are ! Better go and fix whatever that is eating you up and stop barking up and down like a mad dog that you are !
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
factwriter:

According to the BIBLE or according to FACTS on ground
Lol the iranian has a far stronger military than theirs.. I have up on people like this when David Oyedepo said Israel has the strongest military on Earth in 2018 Shiloh. Lol.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
atoleybaba:
what is giving u d notion that Saudi will back u.s? And what makes u think isreal is more dangerous? Lol must of you guys that call yourself xtian believe isreal is still d most powerful and still has God's backing in war. Funny. Let this war even happen and see where isreal will end up
Some of them still believe Israel has the strongest military on Earth. They also believe Israel can crush a whole Iran grin religion has eaten deep into their heads.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

grin grin grin grin. He pained you sote you replied me twice. This your response is the least that I got. Are you getting tired? Mo sese bere pelu ni o. I am just starting. I will even hire a staff for you grin grin grin grin grin.

Omokomo. Once again, MAMA PVSY BURN FIRE. grin grin grin grin

Oya Hit ME.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
Bluffly:
The bolded. So it is sign of fear to be on patrol. Better learn to sleep well.
let peace reign, both Iran & US should go one side jare

1 Like

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

That's what the US have made them to believe. That they're undefeatable and untouchable. They've digested alot of Google (an American and pro government company) and too much CNN and fix and Bloomberg. grin ordinary north Korea threatened them, they were almost bedwetting.

The worship was just too much & was getting really embarrassing seriously
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Scottallen: 2:31am On Jan 06, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Lol. You fall hand.And Nigerians don't like Ghana. South Africans hate Nigerians. Hausa hates Igbo.

Can you see everybody is racist? When last did white kill blacks like they kill your brother in South Africa? You are so blind to racism around you.

There's hate everywhere. We can't excuse those ones also.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Caseless: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
philip0906:
Damn! See as hand be like asun. This is a man that was a dreaded leader of one of Iran's elite forces, blown away like a fowl.

Iran's retaliatory move, will be proxy or lone attacks by sympathizers...at best it will attack some American allie bases in the middle east. If they go overboard, Israel is patiently waiting for them.

Either way, they're done for. The economic sanction alone is crippling them and their allies (Russia and maybe China) can't do sh1t either.
you sound like a kid from the east. Senseless post!
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by philip0906(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
Caseless:
[s]you sound like a kid from the east. Senseless post! [/s]
Even allah won't save Iran

1 Like

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
marvin906:
the easiest Target for Iran now are the US armies in Syria..
in the middle East Iran has qatar,Iraq, and Yemen as allies..
this war is gonna be bloody
who told u they are Iran allies ,the drone is even controlled from qatar
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by marvin906(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
Eagleboney:
who told u they are Iran allies ,the drone is even controlled from qatar

doesn't make Qatar an ally check again Qatar isn't an ally
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by tck2000(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 11, 2020
Ecne:

My Darling, please just stick to family section.
Thanks Love kiss

Funny enough, I've always been active in the foreign affairs section as well. Just because one news went viral and everybody is talking about it, doesn't mean you understand the sh*t being talked about, k?
Now do me a favour, get off my mentions and my pms as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ / Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy / Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.