Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (126110 Views)

The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

You should do a row call for the destitute in your generation to kill themselves. It will reduce the generational burden. That should be your first thought.
When you kill yourself, perhaps it will inspire your clan to follow suit. One great leap for humanity. grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

See mumu, see mumu, see mumu, see mumu, You just said there was nothing like Soviet Union. You are a confirm bastard.
Wow!!!! You are really looking for a way out, because you know in your brainless head I never wrote that there was nothing like Soviet Union. Am not as stupid as you. Try again grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

When you kill yourself, perhaps it will inspire your clan to follow suit. One great leap for humanity. grin grin

A giant step for the future to come, when will you and your generation take it. Make sure you prepare one soakaway for your mass burial. grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Wow!!!! You are really looking for a way out, because you know in your brainless head I never wrote that there was nothing like Soviet Union. Am not as stupid as you. Try again grin grin

See bastard taking backing is mumu talk. Caught pants down. See blokos. grin grin grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Y0rubaPrince: 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
Scottallen:

I may be wrong in generalizing all in the same basket. However, the truth is that many Muslims (majority) hate the USA.

Let the USA and Iran sort each other out. Afterall, they both hate Black people!

Some hate get level o
I don't know much about Iran as they are not Arabs,
Arabs are Satanist, there is no way you will compare the Arabs with White American,
The Arabs are the only ones still doing slave trade in this 21st century, they are still enslaving Africans and Asians in their country. I don't know much about Iran but I respect them because they are intelligent are produce intelligent people that do well in Science.

I don't blame the White for hating us because we don't even love ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

A giant step for the future to come, when will you and your generation take it. Make sure you prepare one soakaway for your mass burial. grin grin
You can't even come up with good insults, copy copy. I take it that your head is officially empty. grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

You can't even come up with good insults, copy copy. I take it that your head is officially empty. grin grin

I continue your mumu talk for you. Have you prepared the soakaway to burry you clan in?
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

See bastard taking backing is mumu talk. Caught pants down. See blokos. grin grin grin grin

Don't type nonsense next time fool. America and some countries in Europe ( mostly Russia and UK) allied to fight against Nazi Germany, Italy (Europe) and Japan.
Dumbo take note.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

I continue your mumu talk for you. Have you prepared the soakaway to burry you clan in?
You don't have to tell us how your suicide will take place. Die in peace, you will not be missed grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Y0rubaPrince: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
thinkmoney:

my brother abegiii...go and read very well jare. How can u even put saudi Arabia among the country that won't stick their neck for Saudi Arabia? is that even open to debate?
what I am talking about here is unintended consequences. Iran can hurt America. Things can move on quickly from there. American allies aren't even supporting America on this.
America mind u is supremely powerful. Iraq hurt them, Afghanistan too (in cost, human lives and materials). Iran is a different ball game altogether.

After Iraq finished hurting the US, where are they today?
Hurting or not, the Iran stand no chance of winning the US in a war,

The war will be faught only in the middle East, Iran don't have the means of attaching US mainland,

The US will move their fleets to the Middle East with much protection.
The US will attack Iran, then Iran will start attacking US bases their in Israel, Saudi etc then the Israel and Saudi Arabia will start returning the attack. etc

Iran will fall easily because they are having economic problems and their citizens won't tolerate more hardship from the government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

You don't have to tell us how your suicide will take place. Die in peace, you will not be missed grin grin

Lol. If you want to die, I wont even pray you die in peace. Bad death and go to hell. You get me? grin grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Y0rubaPrince: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

See mumu, see mumu, see mumu, see mumu, You just said there was nothing like Soviet Union. You are a confirm bastard.

Why the insult naa
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Don't type nonsense next time fool. America and some countries in Europe ( mostly Russia and UK) allied to fight against Nazi Germany, Italy (Europe) and Japan.
Dumbo take note.

Mumu don come again. You better shut up before your stupidity level reaches 99%.

Russia never fought with the US against Japan dunce. Most of the battles were in the Pacific. Other allies already lost their carrier groups and ships. The battle of the Mid Way won it for the US. The battle of the midway was single handedly won by the US with no allies.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Y0rubaPrince:

Why the insult naa

He has been on my case. Dont worry.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by spacechuks(m): 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
marvin906:

stop.overhyping the US please..
in conventional war the US is gonna win buh it won't be easy have done alot of study on iran military and they aren't push over's one on one they will take out Saudi Arabia even will all the money Saudi Arabia are throwing on weapons..buh in an uncoventional war the US has no chance
USA VS IRAN MILITARY MIGHT
USA
Active military personnel : 1.3 million
Total Aircraft strength including helicopters and UAVs: 13,400 (including 4th and 5th generation fighter Jets and bombers.)
Combat Tanks: 6, 287
Armoured fighting vehicles: 39, 000
Self propelled artillery: 992
Towed artillery: 864
Rocket projectors: 1056
Aircraft carriers: 24
Frigates: 22
Destroyers:68
Submarines: 68
Corvettes: 15
Nuclear weapons: 6,185
Defence Budget: $716, 000,000, 000
IRAN:
Active military personnel: 523,000
Total Aircraft strength including helicopters and UAVs: 509 ( only 3rd generation fighter Jets and bombers.)
Combat Tanks: 1,634
Armoured fighting vehicles: 2,345
Self propelled artillery: 570
Towed artillery: 2,128
Rocket projectors: 1900
Aircraft carriers: 0
Frigates: 6
Destroyers:0
Submarines: 34
Corvettes: 15
Nuclear weapons: 0
Defence Budget: $6, 300,000, 000
From the above it can be seen that even if the Iranian leaders are insane they can never provoke the USA to an all out war because they will be crushed and totally annihilated. In this world that we live in, the USA remains a top predator.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
Y0rubaPrince:

After Iraq finished hurting the US, where are they today?

The war will be faught only in the middle East, Iran don't have the means of attaching US mainland,

The US will move their fleets to the Middle East with much protection.
The US will attack Iran, then Iran will start attacking US bases their in Israel, Saudi etc
I am responding hopefully for the last time. Alot here don't grasp what's at stake. The hurt Iraq inflicted on America is not so much direct, as to the consequences of the war. Iraq is down, but many families in the USA lost their sons. The economy felt the impact. Americans hitherto 'righteous' image got dented, as many nations loath them now and view them with suspicion. There recent wars in the middle East has revealed to many the fact that they have weak spots too and this has emboldened China, Russia and North Korea.
You think happenings in middle East can't affect us here. That is where the world economy gets what it runs on from.
let me give you the ideas of countries that can be easily drawn in; Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Israel, Lebanon, Palestine, Iraq.
just imagine a bomb land on an Holy place in Saudi Arabia and people in Kano starts a violent protest and the Shiat groups here too see an opening to pick up arms.
Ugly things can happen from this unwise decision by trump. in 1914, it just took the murder of a seemingly unimportant leader from a small country to start of the ugly reactions that led to world war 1.
Mo una use na brain. And not glorify stupid actions thinking u are safe here
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
alexola20:
All American presidents work for military weapon industries and banksters.
JFK was killed just for not kowtowing to their
evil demands.

It won't be well for those evil bankers that financing these evil people that pushing the world to the brink of another world war.

I really don't want to imagine the Russian sending meteorites rain on innocent people.We live in the west.

You are right

1 Like

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Mumu don come again. You better shut up before your stupidity level reaches 99%.

Russia never fought with the US against Japan dunce. Most of the battles were in the Pacific. Other allies already lost their carrier groups and ships. The battle of the Mid Way won it for the US. The battle of the midway was single handedly won by the US with no allies.

Idiot, go and read up on WW2, I just outlined the major Allied and Axis countries. You are just rambling like a fool that you are.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Lol. If you want to die, I wont even pray you die in peace. Bad death and go to hell. You get me? grin grin grin

grin grin grin I can never get an idiot. We are not on the same league. grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

grin grin grin I can never get an idiot. We are not on the same league. grin grin

Here are some service of songs for your upcoming funeral:

Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole.
Amazing Grace by John Newton.
My Way by Frank Sinatra.
Time To Say Goodbye by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman.
I Can Only Imagine by Mercy Me.
Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley.
Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Idiot, go and read up on WW2, I just outlined the major Allied and Axis countries. You are just rambling like a fool that you are.

Caught pants down again peddling fake news. See another blokos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Y0rubaPrince: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
thinkmoney:

I am responding hopefully for the last time. Alot here don't grasp what's at stake. The hurt Iraq inflicted on America is not so much direct, as to the consequences of the war. Iraq is down, but many families in the USA lost their sons. The economy felt the impact. Americans hitherto 'righteous' image got dented, as many nations loath them now and view them with suspicion. There recent wars in the middle East has revealed to many the fact that they have weak spots too and this has emboldened China, Russia and North Korea.
You think happenings in middle East can't affect us here. That is where the world economy gets what it runs on from.
let me give you the ideas of countries that can be easily drawn in; Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Israel, Lebanon, Palestine, Iraq.
just imagine a bomb land on an Holy place in Saudi Arabia and people in Kano starts a violent protest and the Shiat groups here too see an opening to pick up arms.
Ugly things can happen from this unwise decision by trump. in 1914, it just took the murder of a seemingly unimportant leader from a small country to start of the ugly reactions that led to world war 1.
Mo una use na brain. And not glorify stupid actions thinking u are safe here

You're talking nonsense, this is your first time of replying me,
If Iran bomb Mecca then how is that my business?
So I should be afraid that some ignorant rettarded Islamist up North might start rioting and killing Christians? This is not 2001 or 1966 let them start it, it's a welcome development.

The US soldiers have volunteered themselves to die for their country just like other soldiers,
The US became stronger after invading Iraq, they increased their military budget.

Iran doesn't not count and can't start a world war compared to Austria then, that's why the fight will only happen and end in the Middle East.
If Nigeria Sunnis and Shiites like they can fight themselves up North, no wahala.
All the countries in the Middle East can't start world war, including Israel,
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by sanusi44z(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
Derrinclay:

Lol go and read the holy bible ,isreal has always been surrounded by enemies that wants to wipe them,to say that they depend on US for her existence is a lie,angel Michael himself protects isreal,if not how can a country that is not even bigger than a LGA in nija never seize to exist despite many attempts in ancient time and present times,how do you explain that?
Iran has more enemies than Israel. Check it out. Israel enemies are Iran, Yemen, Palestinian, maybe some part of Iraq. While the enjoy good relationships with world powers and rich muslim countries like Saudi, UAE, and co. Everybody is Iran enemy because they are shite and they don’t lick asses. But they still stand tall.

1 Like

Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:
Lol. It is not inferiority complex. Not from Shithole. Your response shows how dunce you are. I am not a Nigerian since you assumed everyone on Nairaland is Nigerian.

Will you crawl back to whatever cave you came out from F -L ? " I am not a Nigerian....." blah,blah .Of course you are not but a poverty ravaged biafran criminal hiding from law enforcement agents in one of the slums of Lagos. Ori e yi danu !
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Y0rubaPrince: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Russia actually fought with the US against Japan,

Russia and the US fought along side in both world wars,
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Here are some service of songs for your upcoming funeral:

Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole.
Amazing Grace by John Newton.
My Way by Frank Sinatra.
Time To Say Goodbye by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman.
I Can Only Imagine by Mercy Me.
Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley.
Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton.
I'll pass the message to your orangutan mother when I see her.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by sayisayi(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
This attack was orchestrated by those Zionist fascists while their big puppy pressed the button.

More American blood will flow
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
Y0rubaPrince:

He's an idiot. Just leave me with him grin
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
hermesprogidy:

I'll pass the message to your orangutan mother when I see her.

E pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin. I will send you the Hit funeral songs soon.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
Y0rubaPrince:

Nope. China actually helped. Russian did not. Most of the war with Japan was fought it in the pacific.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by Sprumbaba: 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Will you crawl back to whatever cave you came out from F -L ? " I am not a Nigerian....." blah,blah .Of course you are not but a poverty ravaged biafran criminal hiding from law enforcement agents in one of the slums of Lagos. Ori e yi danu !

Ori baba e ti daru. I am not biafuro. Your assumption shows how dunce you are for the second time.
Re: Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Caught pants down again peddling fake news. See another blokos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chai!! I have really duncified this dude. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ / Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy / Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.