Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me (26710 Views)

Bringing C. Ronaldo Back Was The Wrong Decision- Ex-man United Boss Solskjaer / Giorgio Chiellini & Leonardo Bonucci Criticize Ronaldo For Rejoining Man United / Van Persie Gets Guard Of Honor As Referee And Players Stopped Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Realtalk20: 6:43am On Jan 04, 2020
Actually I am with Van persie in this one

1 Like

Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Seun360(m): 6:45am On Jan 04, 2020
All I sha ask for is a top 4 finish.
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by seunmsg(m): 6:53am On Jan 04, 2020
Kudos to RVP for telling Ole the truth. Other former Man utd players have been asslicking him without telling him the truth. How can you lose a very crucial match and be laughing like a clown? He needs to man up from now on. He should take his L in peace and adjust his management style.

2 Likes

Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Femeto: 6:59am On Jan 04, 2020
Rvp na cow. Ole gave him d response he deserves.
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:59am On Jan 04, 2020
logon599:
So apparently van persie is disappointed that man utd lost to arsenal, meaning his loyalties lie with man utd, even though arsenal gave him his big break in his career and he was a one time arsenal captain. Several other ex arsenal players left arsenal and went on to win trophies at other clubs but you won't hear them publicly undermine arsenal, especially the captains: Henry, Fabregas, Viera, Toure etc, because before Arsenal and wenger, absolutely no one knew them. You dont bite the hand that fed you. No wonder Arsenal fans hate van persie.

Excuse me jare....which of the fabregas are u talking about?? See van persie is well respected in man u ,Manchester united even hosted a testimonial for him...so you see arsenal don't always respect their legends unlike Manchester united

3 Likes

Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by DonBenny77(m): 7:01am On Jan 04, 2020
Zaheertyler:
The person above me has just justified the reason why he failed waec 6 times
They said one thing you're saying another thing
Ode
Na u be ode, the person made so much sense

1 Like

Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 04, 2020
Marvieduke:
Truly Van persie has no right to lecture you because in all achievement you are more better than him.
ole is not better than anyone. he was a sub all through his career

4 Likes

Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by olisaEze(m): 7:03am On Jan 04, 2020
Dumb comment from Ole and ManU haters here! Wetin RvP talk way bad now!? You lost stupidly to one of ur biggest rivals because u couldn’t switch things up in the mid field, Arsenal controlled the play from beginning to the last whistle and u came off smiling like a slowpoke, something SAF would not do! Lingard was just running about there without contributing one single pass to the forwards and you think we will hep u smile at the end of the match? Arsenal fans no kon let us hear word again! Bloody Obôbó!! angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 7:04am On Jan 04, 2020
Van Persie two minutes United legend, criticizing ole? Lol every pundit will talk trash once in a while
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:06am On Jan 04, 2020
logon599:
So apparently van persie is disappointed that man utd lost to arsenal, meaning his loyalties lie with man utd, even though arsenal gave him his big break in his career and he was a one time arsenal captain. Several other ex arsenal players left arsenal and went on to win trophies at other clubs but you won't hear them publicly undermine arsenal, especially the captains: Henry, Fabregas, Viera, Toure etc, because before Arsenal and wenger, absolutely no one knew them. You dont bite the hand that fed you. No wonder Arsenal fans hate van persie.

Na wa. How is VP biting Arsenal?

He is talking of Solskjear all happy after losing a game in such manner and offered an advice that a manager in such position should show more emotions when he loses. It has nothing to do with loyalty. Just as someone will criticise a player for not showing commitment during a game.

I do not need to be a Wolves fan to criticise a player.

6 Likes

Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by bluefilm: 7:14am On Jan 04, 2020
Lanretoye:
which "hold Manchester United "your keypad is now controlling you.

No.

I think it is his Yoloba ancestry that is interfering with his typing.

1 Like

Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by bluefilm: 7:15am On Jan 04, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Na wa. How is VP biting Arsenal?

He is talking of Solkjear all happy after losing a game in such manner and offered an advice that a manager in such position should show more emotions when he loses. It has nothing to do with loyalty. Just as someone will criticise a player for not showing commitment during a game.

I do not need to be a Wolves fan to criticise a player.

A lot of idiots are right here on nairaland.

They may be able to read but comprehending is a whole different issue.

2 Likes

Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by sylve11: 7:17am On Jan 04, 2020
logon599:
Several other ex arsenal players left arsenal and went on to win trophies at other clubs but you won't hear [/b]them publicly undermine arsenal, especially the captains[b]: Henry, Fabregas, Viera, Toure etc, because before Arsenal and wenger, absolutely no one knew them. You dont bite the hand that fed you. No wonder Arsenal fans hate van persie.

you dey watch television at all? cool
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Jaybye: 7:26am On Jan 04, 2020
You don't mean it? It's quite wrong and highly uncivilized of you to attack the personality of someone who aired his view and related Persie's criticism of Ole to one of his former clubs, Arsenal, and then submitted that his allegiance seemed to now lie with United (since he, Persie, came out to criticize after a game involving both Ars & Utd). The OP also pointed out such an act by Persie as the reason why Arsenal fans hate him. Moreso, he didn't even reply to your post in the first place to deserve that.

Obviously, your posts will keep getting liked by United fans without seeing anything wrong with your action.

My point, try learning how to; accommodate others' views, respect such and interact without resorting to abuse at the slightest opportunity because you're on a faceless forum. As faceless as here might seem, one's responses still go a long way in telling how mature, responsible and civilized one is!

Peace...

Zaheertyler:
Ode

1 Like

Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by vanjos: 7:27am On Jan 04, 2020
RVP was right, Solkjaer needs to be scolded to seriousness.
He is not proactive and I wonder his experience before he came to such a big club as Man United.
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Lovelife433(m): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2020
Zaheertyler:
Ode
at ur age try get reasoning sense dis yr abeg na.
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by enemachris(m): 7:31am On Jan 04, 2020
Zaheertyler:
Ode
This is too much for him to handle brother, na new year we dey abeg. grin grin
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by TemmyT002(m): 7:32am On Jan 04, 2020
You better shut up and turn things around.
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Kenneth10110(m): 7:33am On Jan 04, 2020
Zaheertyler:
Ode

Why he failed what you are the one with the six waec failures cause you failed to understand the points he dropped. Olodo rabata
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by babyfaceafrica: 7:34am On Jan 04, 2020
niaralandtopuser:
ole is not better than anyone. he was a sub all through his career

Some subs are better than starters abeg.. Babyface assassin is one of them...
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Kenneth10110(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2020
onecoder:
Ole is an idiot for that comment.
RVP spent 2years and carried united on his back. The fans still reminisce his time here meanwhile ole spent 10yrs and can't be said of same.
Was only lucky to be at united at that period.

Trash
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by babyfaceafrica: 7:37am On Jan 04, 2020
olisaEze:
Dumb comment from Ole and ManU haters here! Wetin RvP talk way bad now!? You lost stupidly to one of ur biggest rivals because u couldn’t switch things up in the mid field, Arsenal controlled the play from beginning to the last whistle and u came off smiling like an slowpoke, something SAF would not do! Lingard was just running about there without contributing one single pass to the forwards and you think we will hep u smile at the end of the match? Arsenal fans no kon let us hear word again! Bloody Obôbó!! angry angry angry

He played the same way and won at man city and defeated spurs. So what is persie whyning about?.. You win some, you lose some
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 04, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Some subs are better than starters abeg.. Babyface assassin is one of them...
for 90+ career goals in a reasonable league? ole was just a sub in a good team. Van persie is on a higher level

2 Likes

Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by blowjohn(m): 7:44am On Jan 04, 2020
valdes00:

And gain admission AMEN..... passing waec alone wont change anything, let him gain admission too to further enlighten him....

Apparently, I doubt he'll make much progress if he gets admitted.
Let him look for a trade that will keep him busy and out of trouble.
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Godoverevery: 7:45am On Jan 04, 2020
Lorenzop:
imagine a Van persie yet to manage a primary school soccer team dey open mouth criticize Ole....if them carry team give Van persie now...na relegation straight....it's easy to be a pundit...the hard job is being a manager, Van Persie should try one after all his mates like Henry, Lampard, Gerrard have taken up management roles
but a Gary Neville ,Paul shcooles ,rio could criticize mourinho thru out??.....I hate double standard in my life

4 Likes

Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Godoverevery: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2020
Lorenzop:
imagine a Van persie yet to manage a primary school soccer team dey open mouth criticize Ole....if them carry team give Van persie now...na relegation straight....it's easy to be a pundit...the hard job is being a manager, Van Persie should try one after all his mates like Henry, Lampard, Gerrard have taken up management roles
Anyone can criticise him...... people have done that to manage far bigger Dan him...so he should Stfu.....who is ole telling someone not criticise is style was mourinho not always murder by his class mate who all failed as managers

2 Likes

Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Wisdom5878: 7:48am On Jan 04, 2020
see blew
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Tirimizhee: 7:54am On Jan 04, 2020
iamademorlar:
Van persie trying to claim a Manchester united legend now uhh?

U should just go and sit down caused u are just a one season wonder who knows nothing about Manchester united tradition... So i am on the same wheel with Ole on this one
please Van persie is not a one season wonder

2 Likes

Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Angelfrost(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2020
frankson1:
That's Ole for you. He looses games and acts as though nothing happened. I haven't heard him point out mistakes the players made and why they loss. Rather, he keeps laughing and saying that the players played well. undecided

Some of you just can't read... Others read but can't properly comprehend.

Olé pointed out the issues with United being an absence of a solid midfield due to injuries to key players (quite obvious since the beginning of the season)... What else do you all want the man to do??! Must everyone wear a facial appearance of doom to show how serious the matter is??!

Y'all should not worry... Ole will leave very soon, and a "bigger" legend will be appointed to start a new experiment at a huge cost to a club already burdened with debt.

You guys think United issues can be fixed overnight... I laugh. grin

As for Van Persie, criticism is quite easy... Wearing the coaching boots is a different ball game. Las las, Henry and Neville saw the reality and have now learnt to tame their tongues.

2 Likes

Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Angelfrost(m): 7:57am On Jan 04, 2020
Lorenzop:

Gerard and Lampard have done fairly well...

Observe the quieter ones make better coaches. The ones who talk out of their asses end up making a huge mess when tasked with management.
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Farki: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2020
logon599:

Another pained Arsenal fan, all this because he gave a comment on United's coach. Sha I can't blame him for liking United more after Arsenal fans threw curses at him for leaving. cheesy
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Enculer2: 8:02am On Jan 04, 2020
Zaheertyler:
Ode

He is dumb ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Football is set for total blackout In The Year 2021... / Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester / Greatest Boxer Of All Time: Tyson, Ali Or Marciano?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.