Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me (26720 Views)

Bringing C. Ronaldo Back Was The Wrong Decision- Ex-man United Boss Solskjaer / Giorgio Chiellini & Leonardo Bonucci Criticize Ronaldo For Rejoining Man United / Van Persie Gets Guard Of Honor As Referee And Players Stopped Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Enculer2: 8:03am On Jan 04, 2020
iamademorlar:
Van persie trying to claim a Manchester united legend now uhh?

U should just go and sit down caused u are just a one season wonder who knows nothing about Manchester united tradition... So i am on the same wheel with Ole on this one

You are so dumb.
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by millenniumboy: 8:05am On Jan 04, 2020
Bro everyone has a right to their opinion van persie brought us joy during his time at united so no matter how short his stay was he remains a united,about the present united coach I dont think he can do better than he has done,united are having their worst season in the history of the epl I have been a man u fan since 1997 this days united has been an embarrassment. My verdict now is sack the coach appoint another caretaker either Ryan giggs or mike phelan
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Angelfrost(m): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2020
crossfm:
Ole is really a go slow coach.we take 2 steps forward then one step backwards.
We know our weakness now is the midfield but if he is a good tactician he would have managed his players well.its times like this that great managers show how talented they are by trying to convert players from the position they are well comfortable with to another position.
Another area where he is making a big mistake is by changing a winning side.after performing well in our last match he now brought in a different player to replace peraira.if its any other player I for no verse.na lingard.
He is playing ludo with his destiny by playing English players who are not inform.Young and lingard has no business in football as for now and Jones should be sacked now before we are relegated.
United for life.[color=#990000][/color]

You have sense Boss...

The moment I saw that change with Lingard, I knew the outcome of the match already.

Olé is still young and has a lot to learn... It's normal in football management. He will learn and master it as time goes. He is a good coach.

He just needs to put his foot down, and not be pressured by certain top echelons...
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:23am On Jan 04, 2020
He is write on this. Robin too dey Run his mouth on this Man utd of a team. Even Ferguson does not talk the way he does.

& no be say he make name there during his time with man utd
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by crossfm: 8:26am On Jan 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

You have sense Boss...

The moment I saw that change with Lingard, I knew the outcome of the match already.

Olé is still young and has a lot to learn... It's normal in football management. He will learn and master it as time goes. He is a good coach.

He just needs to put his foot down, and not be pressured by certain top echelons...
bro I pray he learn fast.we the old supporters of man u are really feeling the pains.we know a lot has changed in football and are not expecting to win every single match but at list give us good and entertaining football. Let us loose with dignity. Lol
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by silver94(m): 8:26am On Jan 04, 2020
onecoder:
Ole is an idiot for that comment.
RVP spent 2years and carried united on his back. The fans still reminisce his time here meanwhile ole spent 10yrs and can't be said of same.
Was only lucky to be at united at that period.
Without Ole Man Utd wouldn't have won 1999 UCL. D fans still reminisce that day till today

2 Likes

Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Excallibur(m): 8:38am On Jan 04, 2020
logon599:
So apparently van persie is disappointed that man utd lost to arsenal, meaning his loyalties lie with man utd, even though arsenal gave him his big break in his career and he was a one time arsenal captain. Several other ex arsenal players left arsenal and went on to win trophies at other clubs but you won't hear them publicly undermine arsenal, especially the captains: Henry, Fabregas, Viera, Toure etc, because before Arsenal and wenger, absolutely no one knew them. You dont bite the hand that fed you. No wonder Arsenal fans hate van persie.
van persie is a tv pundit who was asked to give his opinion on united's crises
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by logon599: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2020
Zaheertyler:
The person above me has just justified the reason why he failed waec 6 times
They said one thing you're saying another thing
Ode

"Answer not a fool in his folly else you'll partake in his foolishness"

Enough said
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by pek(m): 8:41am On Jan 04, 2020
Marvieduke:
Truly Van persie has no right to lecture you because in all achievement you are more better than him.
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by MasterKernel: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2020
logon599:
So apparently van persie is disappointed that man utd lost to arsenal, meaning his loyalties lie with man utd, even though arsenal gave him his big break in his career and he was a one time arsenal captain. Several other ex arsenal players left arsenal and went on to win trophies at other clubs but you won't hear them publicly undermine arsenal, especially the captains: Henry, Fabregas, Viera, Toure etc, because before Arsenal and wenger, absolutely no one knew them. You dont bite the hand that fed you. No wonder Arsenal fans hate van persie.

So... You want him to love Arsenal FC, when the fans hates him?
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Suko110(m): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2020
frankson1:

Is RVP mot correct? Ole makes same mistake in every game. Why nor return Martial and stingy Rashford to their natural positions and leave Greenwood up front.

Just take a look at midfielders who are in one of the biggest clubs in the world and who wants to win titles: Mata, Pogba, Nemanja, Lingard, Perira, McTominay and Fred.
The game against Arsenal only exposed Man. U midfield. McTominay has been covering Fred's ass all these while.

I'm not saying Man United has the best squard or tactics, what I am saying, is on what grounds is Van Persie criticising? And against who? Is it not same Arsenal that brought him to limelight? He should sit this one out.
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Zaheertyler(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2020
logon599:

"Answer not a fool in his folly else you'll partake in his foolishness"

Enough said
Okay bros.
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by CorperKola: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2020
onecoder:
RVP spent 2years and carried united on his back. The fans still reminisce his time here meanwhile ole spent 10yrs and can't be said of same.
Ole was never a starter, always on the bench, he jst won more trophies withthe team

1 Like

Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by nasire(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2020
I tired oh is like people don't know how much they paid those pundit to talk their money is bigger than many manager package
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by fuke(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2020
Zaheertyler:
Ode

if it was an employment interview,
i would employ the person above you.

what he did was deductive reasoning
which is not common.
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by habeeb500(m): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2020
Gbemishile1:
Would sir Alex Ferguson be smiling sheepishly during interviews after a defeat to ur closest rival?
The guy has been backed by the club giving him too much confidence to act anyow.
People just stupid Sha,attacking RVP.
As a pundit, what was he supposed to say about a manager who just lost hands down to one of their rivals and acted as if it was normal
don't mind does guys criticising rvp..he is saying the truth whether he is legend or not he is still our ex player

1 Like

Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by DarkJeddi(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2020
onecoder:
Really?

It seems to me you must be an Indomie Generation..

Ole was only lucky to have been at United?

The Baby Face Assassin? shocked

The Hero of United 's GREATEST NIGHT in football?

I hate to break it to you..

But Ole is more of a United Hero than Van Persie ever would be.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by DarkJeddi(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2020
CorperKola:

Ole was never a starter, always on the bench, he jst won more trophies withthe team
He may have never been a starter but in United Folklore,he will always be more of a Hero.. shocked
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:57am On Jan 04, 2020
Joshmodest:

Apparently you just posted your waec results on this platform , unknowingly...
that guy made every sense , and you derailing the post with your off side talk and accusing somebody of doing same ...
hopefully you'll pass waec next year !
i swear una Nairaland wicked pass people for twitter every thread na savagery
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Reference(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2020
Don't want to interefere in this spat but one thing for sure RVP is and and will be a far bigger player for both club and country. Ole is the manager of one of the biggest clubs in global football and with it comes herculean responsibility.

To lash out against expected criticism following failure in a marquee contest like that is disappointing. If he cannot take the heat of towering expectstions he should make way. There are several, far better gaffers out of a job and many more will be available in the summer.
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Zaheertyler(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2020
fuke:

if it was an employment interview,
i would employ the person above you.

what he did was deductive reasoning
which is not common.
I decided not reply all the mentions
Van Persie said solskjaer shouldn't be smiling after he loses during the post match conference
Solskjaer replied him
And the guy came and started talking about how van Persie left arsenal for man u and how arsenal fans hate him...abeg how does it relate
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by valdes00(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2020
blowjohn:

Apparently, I doubt he'll make much progress if he gets admitted.
Let him look for a trade that will keep him busy and out of trouble.
with this kind of mentality, will he be able to sustain the trade... thats another question
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Uwaiwe: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
onecoder:
When did you start watching EPL?
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Uwaiwe: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
Reference:
Don't want to interefere in this spat but one thing for sure RVP is and and will be a far bigger player for both club and country. Ole is the manager of one of the biggest clubs in global football and with it comes herculean responsibility.

To lash out against expected criticism following failure in a marquee contest like that is disappointing. If he cannot take the heat of towering expectstions he should make way. There are several, far better gaffers out of a job and many more will be available in the summer.
You are totally Wrong. As players Ole is greater than RVP in Man U. Ole is a Man U hero in higher esteem than RVP. He contributed to Man U success stories as a player than RVP.
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by lexy2014: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
iamademorlar:
Van persie trying to claim a Manchester united legend now uhh?

U should just go and sit down caused u are just a one season wonder who knows nothing about Manchester united tradition... So i am on the same wheel with Ole on this one

Pls what is "Manchester united tradition" and how has ole replicated it in this present squad?
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by lexy2014: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
Uwaiwe:

You are totally Wrong. As players Ole is greater than RVP in Man U. Ole is a Man U hero in higher esteem than RVP. He contributed to Man U success stories as a player than RVP.
That doesn't mean RVP can't criticise him
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by lexy2014: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
Suko110:

I'm not saying Man United has the best squard or tactics, what I am saying, is on what grounds is Van Persie criticising? And against who? Is it not same Arsenal that brought him to limelight? He should sit this one out.

On what grounds should van persie criticise Olé? Is he supposed to attain a certain qualification to criticise Ole?
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Marvieduke:
Truly Van persie has no right to lecture you because in all achievement you are more better than him.

What achievements did Neville and Scholes have when they criticised Mourinho for everything? If Mourinho was coach of Man U and then lost to arsenal, will Scholes and Gary Neville keep quiet d way they do for Solskjaer?
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by Hallabee1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
Zaheertyler:
Ode
U funny ooo
Re: Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me by iphanyi10(m): 1:19am On Jan 05, 2020
Marvieduke:

This is a very flawed perspective.
can I also say, since you haven't achieved more than the president or some people in power you do not have a right to critize them?

what is Paramount should be if the criticism is constructive and not based on personal beef/hatred.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Betting Is After MY LIFE / Solskjaer: We May Turn Ighalo's Loan Into A Permanent Deal / Gernot Rohr Ranked Among Top Twenty National Team Coaches In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.