Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Actress Anita Joseph Releases Jaw-dropping Photos To Mark 35th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Anita Joseph Releases Jaw-dropping Photos To Mark 35th Birthday (3628 Views)

Chioma Rowland Releases Jaw-dropping Photos Amid Break Up Saga With Davido / Bbnaija's Jackye Madu Celebrates 24th Birthday With Jaw-dropping Photos / Bbnaija: Mercy Lambo Dazzles In New Jaw Dropping Photos As She Celebrates 800k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Anita Joseph Releases Jaw-dropping Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by MsDoris(f): 6:46am On Jan 04, 2020
Gorgeous and curvy Nigerian actress, Anita Joseph just clocked 35 today, 4th January, 2020.

The talented actress and TV personality who hails from Anambra state in Nigeria took to her Instagram page to share sexy photos to mark her day.

Sharing one of the photos, she made a prayer to God, thanking him for the gift of life, also professing her love as she pleads to know him more.

In another post, the curvaceous actress shared an Egyptian goddess inspired photo, looking very stunning as she referred to herself as "Majesty".

See more here:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/01/actress-anita-joseph-releases-jaw.html

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Releases Jaw-dropping Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by Officialgarri: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2020
I don't know if it's because I haven't watched so many Nigerian movies, but I don't think I've seen this lady in any movie.

Infact, I've only know her via Nairaland

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Releases Jaw-dropping Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by pascalbenz: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2020
wow
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Releases Jaw-dropping Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by happybee: 7:57am On Jan 04, 2020
What's jaw dropping bout this eye sorry pictures you just shared?
undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Releases Jaw-dropping Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by praizblog: 8:03am On Jan 04, 2020
Wow
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Releases Jaw-dropping Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by blesskewe(f): 8:20am On Jan 04, 2020
I really haven't watched any movie of hers
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Releases Jaw-dropping Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by SURElee(f): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2020
What is jaw dropping here? What and how many movies have she acted in because I don't even know her? Is she an A list actress?
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Releases Jaw-dropping Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by NwannekaUloma(f): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2020
Officialgarri:
I don't know if it's because I haven't watched so many Nigerian movies, but I don't think I've seen this lady in any movie.

Me too
It was on nairaland that I start hearing and reading about her
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Releases Jaw-dropping Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2020
35, huh? Where are my glasses?
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Releases Jaw-dropping Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by MsDoris(f): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2020
Happy birthday dear
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Releases Jaw-dropping Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by oyaaa(m): 9:19am On Jan 04, 2020
NwannekaUloma:

Me too
It was on nairaland that I start hearing and reading about her
same here
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Releases Jaw-dropping Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by robinso01(m): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2020
Officialgarri:

Many actresses I've seen on nairaland, but never see them in any movies or heard of them, despite the fact that I do watch nollywood movies well, all women seems to be actresses on nairaland
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Releases Jaw-dropping Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by Roon9(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2020
35th indeed! This aunty from my childhood grin
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Releases Jaw-dropping Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by Roon9(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2020
chiddyok:
35, huh? Where are my glasses?

Lmao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Releases Jaw-dropping Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by DejiPlug(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2020
MsDoris:
Gorgeous and curvy Nigerian actress, Anita Joseph just clocked 35 today, 4th January, 2020.

The talented actress and TV personality who hails from Anambra state in Nigeria took to her Instagram page to share sexy photos to mark her day.

Sharing one of the photos, she made a prayer to God, thanking him for the gift of life, also professing her love as she pleads to know him more.

In another post, the curvaceous actress shared an Egyptian goddess inspired photo, looking very stunning as she referred to herself as "Majesty".

See more here:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/01/actress-anita-joseph-releases-jaw.html

Congratulations to you Queenie

Meanwhile
Another birthday loading

https://www.nairaland.com/5613106/birthday-blessings-africas-youngest-superstar

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Releases Jaw-dropping Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by DavidEsq(m): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2020
This girl is no where 35. She is way above that. I think 43 or thereabout. I was a very small boy when I knew her as an olosho that year, with her nude pics for a white man dat year. She was way above 25 then and that's over 15 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Releases Jaw-dropping Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by femi4: 11:37am On Jan 04, 2020
My jaw didn't drop
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Releases Jaw-dropping Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by skimmy005: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
nothing jaw dropping for here, I was expecting breast, big breast.
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Releases Jaw-dropping Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by MsDoris(f): 12:37am On Jan 05, 2020
Roon9:
35th indeed! This aunty from my childhood grin

Lol
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Releases Jaw-dropping Photos To Mark 35th Birthday by Digmygold: 12:52am On Jan 05, 2020
She looks 48.

(1) (Reply)

Check out Jim Iyke's Charity site / Omotola Confesses: "I Didn't Love My Husband" / Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Bare Butt In See-through Bodysuit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.