Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

GOD won't give you Peace if You Continue to Break HIS Law - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD won't give you Peace if You Continue to Break HIS Law (337 Views)

What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) / "It's A Lie, God Won't Say That", Primate Ayodele Blasts T.B Joshua And Pst Sam / GOD won't strike Born Again with the Plague. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOD won't give you Peace if You Continue to Break HIS Law by OpenYourEyes3: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2020
Peace does not come from being a good athiest. You can't continue to pridefully ignore the ONE who gave you the earth you live in and expect peace. I tried the self righteousness with athiesm and it failed me. It made me depressed and suicidal in the end. Today I hardly have this problem. I hardly even fall sick, (not saying that true believers won't fall sick). Whenever I feel a little sick, I pray about it and it disappears.

To pagans, you need CHRIST JESUS to set you free. Paganism is a serious sin against the true OWNER of our world. Why do you worship HIS enemies and break his laws? Wake up before it's too late.

To fake Christians, you have heard the gospel and still disobey. Do you think you are better than the pagans? You heard the truth but still disobey but the pagans haven't heard it. How terrible it will be for those who know the truth and still disobey.
Re: GOD won't give you Peace if You Continue to Break HIS Law by OpenYourEyes3: 8:20am On Jan 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:
Peace does not come from being a good athiest. You can't continue to pridefully ignore the ONE who gave you the earth you live in and expect peace. I tried the self righteousness with athiesm and it failed me. It made me depressed and suicidal in the end. Today I hardly have this problem. I hardly even fall sick, (not saying that true believers won't fall sick). Whenever I feel a little sick, I pray about it and it disappears.

To pagans, you need CHRIST JESUS to set you free. Paganism is a serious sin against the true OWNER of our world. Why do you worship HIS enemies and break his laws? Wake up before it's too late.

To fake Christians, you have heard the gospel and still disobey. Do you think you are better than the pagans? You heard the truth but still disobey but the pagans haven't heard it. How terrible it will be for those who know the truth and still disobey.

Re: GOD won't give you Peace if You Continue to Break HIS Law by Gulher: 8:40am On Jan 20, 2020
So far i have seen that athiests and fake christians have more peace
Re: GOD won't give you Peace if You Continue to Break HIS Law by OpenYourEyes1: 7:46am On Mar 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Re: GOD won't give you Peace if You Continue to Break HIS Law by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On May 07, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Re: GOD won't give you Peace if You Continue to Break HIS Law by OpenYourEyes1: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Re: GOD won't give you Peace if You Continue to Break HIS Law by OpenYourEyes1: 7:50am On Oct 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Bump....
Re: GOD won't give you Peace if You Continue to Break HIS Law by OpenYourEyes1: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Re: GOD won't give you Peace if You Continue to Break HIS Law by Chiedu4Trump: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2020
Gulher:
So far i have seen that athiests and fake christians have more peace
Wait till when death comes, then they start looking for Jesus
Re: GOD won't give you Peace if You Continue to Break HIS Law by OpenYourEyes1: 8:04am On Nov 13, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Bump..
Re: GOD won't give you Peace if You Continue to Break HIS Law by OpenYourEyes1: 7:48am On Jan 26, 2021
OpenYourEyes3:

Bump. ... .... .... ..

(1) (Reply)

Sinach And Ada Make The List Of Top 20 Nigerian Music Videos Of The Decade / MFM List Of Sin Commited Dailly / 7 Things You Must Never Ever Forget As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.