Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony (1978 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by mamagee3(f): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2010
Okay, I'm just wondering what it means when a boy you're sitting next to in a festival quietly goes to the balcony and opens the door and stares at you for a long time until the girl catches his stare and then turns her head away.

And, he still stares for sometime before he shuts the door but he doesn't stare with a smile on his face, please guys, it's kinda creepy, Do you guys have opinions on why he must have been staring?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by Okijajuju1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2010
Maybe she messed polluted farted! undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by sexylogan(m): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2010
Not too sure i fully understand wat u'r saying but maybe the chap went upstairs to get a better
view of your b[i]oo[/i]bs. Cant think of anything else really. undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by 190: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2010
KAI MAMA-GEE DON COME AGAIN!!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by Okijajuju1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2010
@ Logan

I couldnt understand the post myself, but after much pondering, I figured maybe they were sitted together and then he stood up and walked over to the balcony where he gave her a long stern look stare.

SO that why I guessed she prolly farted to make him pissed. undecided

Hope I got it right though!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2010
@Mama Gee, that is a GOOD question!!!!!! I'd like to know! (I usually get that from Mexicans tho  grin)
I think it may be an automatic thing. ALL some guys are very perverted and most of them are bold enough to do that. It's kinda seems to me like they are mentally undressing women undecided RUDE!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by sexylogan(m): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2010
Okija_juju:

@ Logan

I couldnt understand the post myself, but after much pondering, I figured maybe they were sitted together and then he stood up and walked over to the balcony where he gave her a long stern look stare.

SO that why I guessed she prolly farted to make him pissed. undecided

Hope I got it right though!

I don't know but i doubt if the reason why he got up to the balcony to stare at her was because she
farted. It may be that he liked her but not able to muster courage to speak his mind opted to stare

at her from a distance. Lame move if u ask me. Just my two cents anyway. I may be wrong. undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by Dsense(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2010
OP,
This is nothing than a big mess , . . . . .The girl must have farted or she's gotten a horrible body odour grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by Okijajuju1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2010
But why give a girl you supposedly like a stern look?! That would drive her away.

I still stick with the fart explanation. They were at a festival and he was prolly concentrating on the festivities when the girl lets one silent one rip. Polluting the air with the pungent stench of expired mayonaise mixed with rotten eggs. Now the poor dude cant concentrate and his eyes are tearing. He walks over to the balcony and gives her a stern look hoping she would apologize, but you know how our Naija babes can be, she glances at him for a brief moment, acts a fool and continues to bask in the stench of her own fart.

But then again, I might just be wrong.  undecided  grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by kmoneyE(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2010
Somebody don[b] FART[/b] here ooo== this tread don dey smell cheesy smiley
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by kokoye(m): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2010
not smiling: fart or terrible body odour!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by Phate07(m): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2010

Dude went outside to find fresh air.

Must have been a big fart. angry
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by slap1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2010
Could be you were smelling of bongafish and he so badly wanted to be around you to adore your beauty, so he went up the balcony to start from where he stopped.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by amefi(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2010
It may be dat d guy has a feeling 4 d girl n cud nt say anyfin to her yet, until he was sure of d product n brand he was going to be loyal to. As such, went to the balcony to re-assess her frm a distance, having in mind: can i beat my chest n say dat is my woman, hw wud she react, if i shud approach her nw, does she really worth this lust or love n wud my peers score me high on her, if things eventually go in my favour?

MY LITTHLE CENT.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by SpikesC1: 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2010
amefi:

It may be dat d guy has a feeling 4 d girl n cud nt say anyfin to her yet, until he was sure of d product n brand he was going to be loyal to. As such, went to the balcony to re-assess her frm a distance, having in mind, can i beat my chest n say dat is my woman, hw wud she react, if i shud approach her nw, does she really worth this lust or love n wud my peers score me high on her, if things eventually go in my favour?

MY LITTHLE CENT.
or would she fart again in my friends presence
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by amefi(m): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2010
Spikes C, :

or would she fart again in my friends presence

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by Dyt(f): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2010
Hmmmm
ok den
me thinks he s actually fittin in sm 5exxx styles n position
lyk ow m gonna screw er brain
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by Mygoldie(f): 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2010
maybe he doesn't like you,or he's just mentally obsessed.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by sexylogan(m): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2010
Dyt:

Hmmmm
ok den
me thinks he s actually fittin in sm 5exxx styles n position
lyk ow m gonna screw er brain
lol. you've got a vivid imagination. bad girl. tongue (no offense)
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by MrsEve1: 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2010
Maybe something in his eye,
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by nellaluv(f): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2010
Mama gee's famous "WHY" thread. Sorry but i'll have to go with the fart theory, only reasonable explanation grin.

So mama gee, did you fart? {no offiense tongue}
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by Dsense(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Maybe something in his eye,
U recall the last time u farted and i quickly jumbed into the Borehole embarassed
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by MrsEve1: 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2010
You so nassy Dsense!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by freecocoa(f): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2010
Na wa 4 dis kind farty thread
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by Dsense(m): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^ pls remeber the time and how horrible the smell was! tongue
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by MrsEve1: 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2010
You wasn't complaining then why start now? angry
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by SpikesC1: 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2010
nellaluv:

Mama gee's famous "WHY" thread. Sorry but i'll have to go with the fart theory, only reasonable explanation grin.

So mama gee, did you fart?  {no offiense tongue}

yes, tell us the truth. only the truth can set you free from farts
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by obowunmi(m): 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2010
Mama gee is back
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by Dsense(m): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

You wasn't complaining then why start now? angry
I didn't compain cause i knew u could starve me . . .That's why i went for a suicide by jumping into the Bore-hole embarassed
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by 190: 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2010
hell No mama-gee dont fart

shes not that gentle

[size=18pt]SHE MESSES!![/size]
angry angry
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by tpia1: 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2010
the girl farted.

so now mamagee got so confused by the boy's reaction to the farting that she opened another thread on nl.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony by Ivynwa(f): 2:01am On Dec 03, 2010
Who said that MamaGee and 190 won't make a great couple??  They are such babies, their posts tell what lovely babies they are little wonder they are both my babygirl and babyboy. Abeg Mama no begin vex for me-o-o grin grin kiss wink grin grin wink kiss kiss wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help- Decision Time! / My Friend's Fiance Just Left Her, Gosh Its So Painful / Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.