Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Building Materials Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Building Materials Business (2478 Views)

Islamic & Arabic Studies Project Topics And Materials". WWW.RESEARCHCLUE.COM / CIPM Intermediate 1 Study Materials Needed - Please Help / Food And Nutrition Project Topics And Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Materials Business by Runtown07: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2020
Pls house, I have 600k to 700k to invest in building materials business., I want people who are doing this business to educate me more on it, the location I choose housing project in still coming up, is still very vast area and very few like one to 4 people are there doing the business there, when I mean building materials I actually meant selling of nails, chisel, headpan, plum,tapes, top bonds,wheel barrow, hammer, keys,zinc ,hose, e.t.c please is it a lucrative business to do cos HV not done it before secondly what are the challenges that am likely to face., thanks.
Re: Building Materials Business by PointZerom: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2020
Runtown07:
Pls house, I have 600k to 700k to invest in building materials business., I want people who are doing this business to educate me more on it, the location I choose housing project in still coming up, is still very vast area and very few like one to 4 people are there doing the business there, when I mean building materials I actually meant selling of nails, chisel, headpan, plum,tapes, top bonds,wheel barrow, hammer, keys,zinc ,hose, e.t.c please is it a lucrative business to do cos HV not done it before secondly what are the challenges that am likely to face., thanks.

I am into building materials plumbing materials to be precise. Mine is very lucrative depending on the location and capital.

The one you mentioned above is also lucrative but you must first of all go and have more knowledge of it etc.

2 Likes

Re: Building Materials Business by Runtown07: 11:07am On Jan 04, 2020
PointZerom:

I am into building materials plumbing materials to be precise. Mine is very lucrative depending on the location and capital.

The one you mentioned above is also lucrative but you must first of all go and have more knowledge of it etc.
PointZerom:

thanks was thinking I can learn on the job like I met few people they said I can., now do u think that capital I want to start with is it OK, although I plan addition more cash little by little that just a starting capital., as per the location like I said is still a place where building will be coming up for long time and there is still vast land over there for building project., am based in delta state., thanks.
Re: Building Materials Business by PointZerom: 11:17am On Jan 04, 2020
Runtown07:
thanks was thinking I can learn on the job like I met few people they said I can., now do u think that capital I want to start with is it OK, although I plan addition more cash little by little that just a starting capital., as per the location like I said is still a place where building will be coming up for long time and there is still vast land over there for building project., am based in delta state., thanks.

If the 700k is for shop rent and business capital I think it is fair but not OK to compete with already established pple around but don't be discouraged. If you're lucky and faithful you get an importer than can be supplying you even on credit but you must be faithful.
Re: Building Materials Business by Runtown07: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
The shop is not more than 100k or less I know about that, cos u pay for just a year., like I said I planned to add cash to it.,been a beginner, I don,t think is wise to invest all my cash into business that I have not made customers yet., and also no much stiff competition with what am seeing here., just like you have said, I planned to grow it bigger in no distance time, when I start making more sales and customers which I know by his grace I will., I really appreciate your effort thanks a lot.

If the 700k is for shop rent and business capital I think it is fair but not OK to compete with already established pple around but don't be discouraged. If you're lucky and faithful you get an importer than can be supplying you even on credit but you must be faithful. [/quote]
Re: Building Materials Business by handyguy: 8:21am On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Building Materials Business by VEXT: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2020
Runtown07:
R u now in the business?
Re: Building Materials Business by NaijaPress: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
How To Start Building Material Business In Nigeria.... https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/building-materials-business/
Re: Building Materials Business by koldej(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
PointZerom:

Good afternoon sir, I'm also looking towards going into sale of plumbing materials, could you please share your contact
Re: Building Materials Business by PointZerom: 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
koldej:

Good afternoon sir, I'm also looking towards going into sale of plumbing materials, could you please share your contact

I stays in Okota...Oseni street, have shop at Orile, Ago and Ikotun.
Re: Building Materials Business by koldej(m): 7:28am On Jan 06, 2022
PointZerom:

I stays in Okota...Oseni street, have shop at Orile, Ago and Ikotun.
Please can you share your contact sir
Re: Building Materials Business by PointZerom: 9:33am On Jan 06, 2022
koldej:

Please can you share your contact sir

I think what you need isn't my contact but guidance. I once gave my contact to one ode here who pretended to be a customer unknown to me that he is one those Buhari surppoters I have bashing. But he was disappointed because he did meet the supposed jobless man as he was expecting.
Re: Building Materials Business by koldej(m): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
PointZerom:

I think what you need isn't my contact but guidance. I once gave my contact to one ode here who pretended to be a customer unknown to me that he is one those Buhari surppoters I have bashing. But he was disappointed because he did meet the supposed jobless man as he was expecting.
So sorry about your experience sir , I will really need your guidance, please will be glad if you can still trust me with your contact sir
Re: Building Materials Business by eddyosas12(m): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
PointZerom:

. Good afternoon brother I need your guidance too I don't need your contact just give me some ideas and the up and down of the business sir hope to hear from you soon thank you
Re: Building Materials Business by PointZerom: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
eddyosas12:
. Good afternoon brother I need your guidance too I don't need your contact just give me some ideas and the up and down of the business sir hope to hear from you soon thank you

Go to a shop where they're having much sales and learn the business.

A busy shop will help you learn and master it faster.

If you're smart one year is enough to learn plumbing materials.

The first thing you should learn is the names of items followed by their functions. You must also have ideas of how to fix each item.

If you start you let me know for further guidelines. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The Managing Director Of Guaranty Trust Bank (gtb) Plc, Olutayo Adeleye Aderinokun, Is Dead / . / What Question Do They Ask In Law Interviews ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.