Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

In Need Of Accommodation In Abuja - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of Accommodation In Abuja (930 Views)

Free Accommodation In Lagos Needed / How Affordable Is Accommodation In Ajah And Environs? / Are You In Need Of Accommodation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Accommodation In Abuja by Teaorcoffee(f): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2020
Beautiful people of Nairaland, Please I'm in dire need of Accommodation! I got a job at Jabi in Abuja, can someone accommodate me just for two months.. I won't give you headache, I'll cater for myself too . .. Plz!!!!! I'm expected to resume on the 10th of this month...
Re: In Need Of Accommodation In Abuja by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2020
hermattan dey here oo cool
Re: In Need Of Accommodation In Abuja by yanabasee(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2020
I am a guy oh and might catch cold at night....if I accommodate you, I will need to unfreeze the cold at night....

I'm at Mabushi behind ministry of works and housing...
Re: In Need Of Accommodation In Abuja by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2020
yanabasee:
I am a guy oh and might catch cold at night....if I accommodate you, I will need to unfreeze the cold at night....

you dey calcufast too much grin
Re: In Need Of Accommodation In Abuja by ahnie: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
Congratulations op....

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Accommodation In Abuja by Teaorcoffee(f): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
ahnie:
Congratulations op....

Thanks bae kiss

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Accommodation In Abuja by Teaorcoffee(f): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
yanabasee:

Really??
Re: In Need Of Accommodation In Abuja by yanabasee(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
Teaorcoffee:

Really??

Yeah....

And this is 2020, I made a promise to God not to lie or be deceitful.
I'm very real with you.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Accommodation In Abuja by Teaorcoffee(f): 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
5 days more.. Somebody help!!! cry
Re: In Need Of Accommodation In Abuja by Blackmiserable(m): 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
Teaorcoffee:
5 days more.. Somebody help!!! cry

Aunty, how did you get this job? Online? Where? I need job abeg.

I have a Bsc in Mathematics. Do you advice I move over to ABJ and move from door to door?? Can you link me up abeg?
Re: In Need Of Accommodation In Abuja by Teaorcoffee(f): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
cry cry
4 days..
Re: In Need Of Accommodation In Abuja by Khalidase83(m): 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
mairigaase@gmail.com send a mail let's talk.
Teaorcoffee:
cry cry
4 days..
Re: In Need Of Accommodation In Abuja by CHoccolaTE: 6:06am On Jan 07, 2020
So none of your relatives there? None at all, even distant ones? You can borrow money and rent a small cheap house in any satellite town in abuja like Dutse, the rent there for some BQs are around 80k a year, sorry I know it's still costly but this is abuja we are talking about here. You might even get cheaper if you check or ask well. This is something you should have started working on since.
If your church can let you sleep in it for a few days it might also help your situation.
I don't understand how anyone can be comfortable with living with a complete stranger for 2months.
Re: In Need Of Accommodation In Abuja by Pavore9: 6:13am On Jan 07, 2020
How people feel comfortable in this present day Nigeria to ask for accommodation in faceless forums and from total strangers in the face of ceaseless kidnapping and ritual killings still baffles me.

OP, from one of your older posts you said you have a 4 months old son (as at December, 2019), are you intending to go pitch with a stranger with the infant ?
Re: In Need Of Accommodation In Abuja by Optimist59: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Very big ensuite selfcontain apartment in abuja is available,
Other features,
Extra mini bedroom, neatly built kitchen , toilet/bedroom
Location is Jabi
I need a roomate, everything is available inside,
Rent fee is 85k

I need someone that will pay immediately and move in,
Contact number on my signature
Re: In Need Of Accommodation In Abuja by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2021
Optimist59:
Very big ensuite selfcontain apartment in abuja is available,
Other features,
Extra mini bedroom, neatly built kitchen , toilet/bedroom
Location is Jabi
I need a roomate, everything is available inside,
Rent fee is 85k

I need someone that will pay immediately and move in,
Contact number on my signature

How is the light condition in Jabi?

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise A Brother / Please I Need Cheering Words. / Read This Before You Buy Any Of Toyin Omotoso Books:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.