Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,721 members, 7,827,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Please Advise A Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advise A Brother (934 Views)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! / How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise A Brother by Nobody: 7:54am On May 30, 2020
People who impregnated a girl and didn't marry her, did it have any after effect on your life later on.

I impregnated two girls but I cant marry any of them, I have done many abortions as well. The truth is that am a sex addict who engages a lot in unprotected sex with various women. You can blame and criticize me. But the deed is done. But I am scared of karma. Am confused and don't know what to do. I have been having sleepless nights and endless thinking. I don't want something I will regret later on in life. Please advise a brother.
Re: Please Advise A Brother by JunctionBox: 7:56am On May 30, 2020
Hilarious.
When one thinks with his rod instead with his head.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother by Davash222(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2020
When you were having unprotected sex, what were you expecting?? Plasma TV

I just pray make two of Dem born twins each for you.

Congratulations in advance bro.

7 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother by donbachi(m): 8:04am On May 30, 2020
I know u will take all the advises...but dat ur priick won't.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother by abat4real37(f): 8:05am On May 30, 2020
You can't Marry them, and you keep sleeping with them.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother by Nobody: 8:09am On May 30, 2020
If you guys don't help me, I will go and commit suicide and post the video on this forum. You guys should dare me and see.
Re: Please Advise A Brother by Nobody: 8:11am On May 30, 2020
The greatest enemy you have is that man in your mirror.

You need to seriously tame him.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Brother by Nobody: 8:12am On May 30, 2020
Gracealone:
The greatest enemy you have is that man in your mirror.

You need to seriously tame him.

I don't understand. Who is the man in the mirror and how can I tame him
Re: Please Advise A Brother by Nobody: 8:21am On May 30, 2020
Nwaotu:

I don't understand. Who is the man in the mirror and how can I tame him

Y O U !

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Brother by Freestainworld(m): 8:21am On May 30, 2020
lying is not good ooooh

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Brother by crackkhaus: 8:22am On May 30, 2020
Nwaotu:
If you guys don't help me, I will go and commit suicide and post the video on this forum. You guys should dare me and see.
Suicide, just because you got two girls pregnant and don't want to marry them? Are you the first?

In this progressive era of sexual freedom and marriage is not important sermons, you're doing very well...

Just make sure you take care of your kids and don't abandon them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Advise A Brother by ahnie: 8:25am On May 30, 2020
Have you ever thought of surrogacy business?
Damn you're over fertile.
I'll tell you the raw truth...karma will always pay you in every coins...you can't escape it.

That is the raw truth...so deal with it

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother by NoLotty7(m): 8:28am On May 30, 2020
You should have know that anything in life has an end result.About suicide,my brother nobody send you.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Brother by mrblessed(m): 8:29am On May 30, 2020
It is seems like you are already having the karmic payback for your sexual indiscretion. The good news is that the you have realised your shortcomings and, I believe, is looking for how to write your wrongs. First, stop putting ladies in the family way, if you know you aren't going to have their babies.

Second, borrowing a leaf from the imitable and unprecedented judicial exposition and pronouncement of Jesus Christ, when the sexist Jews brought forth to Him a woman accused to have committed adultery, and Jesus having challenged them to proceed to stone her if they claim they are without sin, and ostensibly began to write their sins on their ground. After they shamefacedly disperse and Jesus left with the woman alone said, "They didn't condemn you, either do I. Go and sinner no more."
Re: Please Advise A Brother by Shinny1: 10:29am On May 30, 2020
[quote author=crackkhaus post=90111908]

In this progressive era of sexual freedom and marriage is not important sermons, you're doing very well...

Sexual freedom.... Spiritual bondage
Let's call a spade a spade
Re: Please Advise A Brother by Shinny1: 10:33am On May 30, 2020
Op the only advice is for you to give your life to Christ and take care of your unborn children..

Use this one to learn your lesson and don't kill yourself so that those Ladies you impregnated won't suffer it alone and for your children to have a father...
Re: Please Advise A Brother by Amanee(f): 10:35am On May 30, 2020
Nwaotu:

See empty threat
Who cares if you commit suicide? It's obvious you're not emotionally mature.
Re: Please Advise A Brother by Nobody: 11:21am On May 30, 2020
Am useless, will anybody take me for free and use me as a sacrifice. Am just tired of this life. I have tried all my possible best to control my sexual urge, but I keep failing every time. What else can I do. I am just helpless. Is there any drug I can take to help myself
Re: Please Advise A Brother by Omar09(m): 11:57am On May 30, 2020
Nwaotu:

How do you I get to dare you to do it?
Re: Please Advise A Brother by Bigblessed: 1:13pm On May 30, 2020
If actually you are that useless, sell your organs then share the money between your unborn children before giving up so that you will be remembered for that singular act and your children will be bold to tell the world that their dad was not useless.

Please embrace Jesus Christ now! because no body is going to buy useless organs from any useless person.

Repent and turn to Him then you will use this same mouth to tell the world that you are more than useful.

Nwaotu:
Am useless, will anybody take me for free and use me as a sacrifice. Am just tired of this life. I have tried all my possible best to control my sexual urge, but I keep failing every time. What else can I do. I am just helpless. Is there any drug I can take to help myself

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Brother by Houseofglam7(f): 1:59pm On May 30, 2020
Nwaotu:
I did feel some sympathy for you until I read this garbage.....
I'm outta here undecided
Re: Please Advise A Brother by wunmi590(m): 4:49pm On May 30, 2020
Nwaotu:

You will commit suicide and also post the video on nairaland yourself.

Tell us more biko

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Brother by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 30, 2020
Shinny1:
Op the only advice is for you to give your life to Christ and take care of your unborn children..

Use this one to learn your lesson and don't kill yourself so that those Ladies you impregnated won't suffer it alone and for your children to have a father...

Thanks. That is a good advice. I will go with it.
Re: Please Advise A Brother by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 30, 2020
Nwaotu:

When one is frustrated and tired of life, so many things can come to mind. People who commit don't always do it cuz they like it, at times it happens out of frustration
Re: Please Advise A Brother by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 30, 2020
Regardless if you marry anyone of them or not, you must uphold your responsibilities towards the kids. They are innocent in this, and that is the right thing to do. Having unprotected sex predicates that the parties have agreed to be responsible if any kids or std's are a result of such copulation.

Also, not getting married to their mother doesn't mean not maintaining a healthy communication with her. Its called co-parenting. If you love your kids, then a healthy, non romantic communication with their mum should be a prerequisite, to create a healthy foundation for the kids to grow up in.
Re: Please Advise A Brother by Greatzeus(m): 7:18pm On May 30, 2020
Nwaotu:
People who impregnated a girl and didn't marry her, did it have any after effect on your life later on.

I impregnated two girls but I cant marry any of them, I have done many abortions as well. The truth is that am a sex addict who engages a lot in unprotected sex with various women. You can blame and criticize me. But the deed is done. But I am scared of karma. Am confused and don't know what to do. I have been having sleepless nights and endless thinking. I don't want something I will regret later on in life. Please advise a brother.
Two baby mamas loading shocked
See having a child outside wedlock is not bad,as both parents could still go ahead and get married to each other. Even if they go their separate ways,it's still ok as long as the guy keep playing a significant role in the life of the child.
But your own case is different. You impregnated two ladies at the same time,and you claim you can't stop having unprotected sex because you are a sex addict, meaning chances are you will still likely impregnate more girls. You are in a deep shit. I don't know what you do for a living but no matter what you do, taking care of two women and two babies at the same time will cost a lot. Worse is if any of the girl's parents decided to come after you for impregnating their daughter.
Bros,no respite in site for you yet. Your sleepless nights just started.
Re: Please Advise A Brother by jgbemson1: 10:15pm On May 30, 2020
Change ur ways and turn to God for forgiveness.

With God all things are possible if u believe in him ..
Re: Please Advise A Brother by Munzy14(m): 10:50pm On May 30, 2020
Nwaotu:
cheesy

Evidence of troll..

Anyway, go and prepare to be a father of two, and if u abandons those ladies, just know your karma is waiting for you.
Re: Please Advise A Brother by andyanders: 3:11am On May 31, 2020
Op, sucide is the best option 4 u at this point so that u can stop what u are doing. When are we seeing the video, hope within the week? RIP.
Re: Please Advise A Brother by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! Belgium Standard Nigerian Used 08 Toyota RAV4 For Sale @enugu State / Why Won't There Be A Rise In Homosexuality And Lesbianism? / To Lose Excessive Weight...you Must Hit The Gym,Right? WRONG!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.