Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

I Want To Buy A PS VITA - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Want To Buy A PS VITA (8935 Views)

I Need A Ps Vita / In Need Of A Ps Vita / I Need A Ps Vita For As Low As 15k Am In Ado Ekiti Ekiti State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A PS VITA by DjHypno(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hi please I need a clean PS VITA, hacked with latest games. My location is Surulere, Lagos. Urgent
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Baadal(m): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2020
DjHypno:
Hi please I need a clean PS VITA, hacked with latest games. My location is Surulere, Lagos. Urgent
I have one AVAILABLE but its not hacked.With 4GB memory card and Need for Speed game cartridge. Call/WhatsApp if interested 08025220285

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by DjHypno(m): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2020
Baadal:

I have one AVAILABLE but its not hacked.With 4GB memory card and Need for Speed game cartridge. Call/WhatsApp if interested 08025220285
But can it be hacked?
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Sholzbankz: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
DjHypno:
Hacked ps vita with 16gb memory card and 3 games
Fifa 19.. need for speed.. gravity rush available. Location surulere. Call/whatsapp 08171139023

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by NoonMasamune: 5:32am On Jan 06, 2020
Is there an important reason you need a vita? It doesn't have that many games on it. If you just wanted a portable gaming device, i suggest you look for a switch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Typhoonsbane: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
NoonMasamune:
Is there an important reason you need a vita? It doesn't have that many games on it. If you just wanted a portable gaming device, i suggest you look for a switch
Which is almost thrice as expensive.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Typhoonsbane: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
NoonMasamune:
Which is almost thrice as expensive.you should have suggested something with the same price range which is nothing for now.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Uzomacharles: 6:02am On Jan 07, 2020
Sholzbankz:

Hacked ps vita with 16gb memory card and 3 games
Fifa 19.. need for speed.. gravity rush available. Location surulere. Call/whatsapp 08171139023

How much?
I dy Owerri
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Uzomacharles: 6:04am On Jan 07, 2020
Baadal:

How much
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Sholzbankz: 8:43am On Jan 07, 2020
Uzomacharles:

How much?
I dy Owerri
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Baadal(m): 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
Uzomacharles:

How much
30k only
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by sofiscatedmoron: 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
NoonMasamune:
ps vita is better jor,
portability,

psvita games +psp games +ps1 games
tthat's thousands of games playable,,

switch is not that portable
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by NoonMasamune: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

ps vita is better jor,
portability,

Unless he really wants to play vita games, he fit get better android phone for the psp and ps1 games

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by sofiscatedmoron: 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
NoonMasamune:

Unless he really wants to play vita games, he fit get better android phone for the psp and ps1 games
android phone cant play psp games good,even samsung s10,,,, it plays only soccer and few in a very slow frames rate with cracking graphics and audio,, ,so dont bring android emulator into our talk

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by NoonMasamune: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

android phone cant play psp games good,even samsung s10,,,, it plays only soccer and few in a very slow frames rate with cracking graphics and audio,, ,so dont bring android emulator into our talk
i don't know about samsung s10, but my huawei note 10 hasn't given me any problems yet.
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by sofiscatedmoron: 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
NoonMasamune:
i don't know about samsung s10, but my huawei note 10 hasn't given me any problems yet.
no android doesnt plays psp game perfect,,
on pes soccer runs dmooth and few other games,
god of war ghost of Sparta ,has grahical issues and a whole lot of psp games, mortal kombat also has issues,,
and moreover gaming in android is different from handhelp consoles

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by NoonMasamune: 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

no android doesnt plays psp game perfect,,
on pes soccer runs dmooth and few other games,
god of war ghost of Sparta ,has grahical issues and a whole lot of psp games, mortal kombat also has issues,,
and moreover gaming in android is different from handhelp consoles
Well all of the 9 games i have are working without isuues. Anyways the only thing i would say about the android emulator is that the onscreen controls isn't that suitable for games that require quick actions like fighting games, but that can be solved by using one of those bluetooth controllers, which again is cheaper than a vita. So ist up to the preference of the OP and he can decide to further research the pros and cons before he makes a decision. Also one final thing: over 90% of vita games are on pcs. So he would only enjoy a few original ip's
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by sofiscatedmoron: 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
NoonMasamune:

Well all of the 9 games i have are working without isuues. Anyways the only thing i would say about the android emulator is that the onscreen controls isn't that suitable for games that require quick actions like fighting games, but that can be solved by using one of those bluetooth controllers, which again is cheaper than a vita. So ist up to the preference of the OP and he can decide to further research the pros and cons before he makes a decision. Also one final thing: over 90% of vita games are on pcs. So he would only enjoy a few original ip's
ps4 games are on pc too, so just buy pc and forget ps

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by georgee(m): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
Can i get a fairly used hacked Nintendo switch with games such as Mario, Sonic etc.
Lagos
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by NoonMasamune: 9:56am On Jan 12, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

ps4 games are on pc too, so just buy pc and forget ps
if OP can afford it then sure, a good pc will be able to handle emulation for ps3 and below
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by sofiscatedmoron: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2020
NoonMasamune:
if OP can afford it then sure, a good pc will be able to handle emulation for ps3 and below
pc cant even emulate ps2 well ,you sre talking of ps3,, u r very funny,
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by NoonMasamune: 11:59am On Jan 12, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

pc cant even emulate ps2 well ,you sre talking of ps3,, u r very funny,
Okay, you just lost any form of credibility now. Ps2 emulation has been around for 9 years now, almost all of the games are working perfectly, so what the hell are you talking about? Also do you know what a good pc even is? Anyways I'm done with this discussion. OP, if you're reading, a vita is a poor choice to invest money on. Make an extensive research and you will see

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by sofiscatedmoron: 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
NoonMasamune:

Okay, you just lost any form of credibility now. Ps2 emulation has been around for 9 years now, almost all of the games are working perfectly, so what the hell are you talking about? Also do you know what a good pc even is? Anyways I'm done with this discussion. OP, if you're reading, a vita is a poor choice to invest money on. Make an extensive research and you will see
bros pc can never emulate all ps2 perfect thats what im telling u, it will always lag,, it seems u don't know much about gaming,, getting 15 fps on a pc rather than 60fps on a standard ps2 console ,you call that gaming,,, when it cant play your favourite game,,, you only end up searching for playable game ,,the cost of a pc with a good graphic card that can play pcsx2 a little good with some textures removed from settings to make it run fine is enough to buy you two set of ps4 consoles,,,
those emulators u are fond of , go to their websites ,you are gonna see compatibility list means that not all games run well,,

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by omakay(m): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

ps vita is better jor,
portability,

Very interesting.

Okay, i am assuming that the psvita will be hacked.

The gadget has the ability to run psp files.

What about the ps1 games you included?

How does that happen?

Do you extract the contents of the disc and copy into the psvita?

Expecting your reply.
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by sofiscatedmoron: 1:36am On Jan 27, 2020
omakay:

Very interesting.

Okay, i am assuming that the psvita will be hacked.

The gadget has the ability to run psp files.

What about the ps1 games you included?

How does that happen?

Do you extract the contents of the disc and copy into the psvita?

Expecting your reply.
already ps1 extracted files can be downloaded from internet
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by lexander(m): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
DjHypno:
if you're still interested I have a fully hacked psvita with 32gb Mcard with games like God of war collection, resident evil, killzone, mortal Kombat ,soul scarifice and many more. Contact in whatsapp 09025778946
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by lexander(m): 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
I also have a London used Dell laptop corei3 320gb 6gb ram windows 10 laptop for sell. Contact me on whatsapp or telegram 09025778946. Now smiley

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:00am On Mar 15, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

bros pc can never emulate all ps2 perfect thats what im telling u, it will always lag,, it seems u don't know much about gaming,, getting 15 fps on a pc rather than 60fps on a standard ps2 console ,you call that gaming,,, when it cant play your favourite game,,, you only end up searching for playable game ,,the cost of a pc with a good graphic card that can play pcsx2 a little good with some textures removed from settings to make it run fine is enough to buy you two set of ps4 consoles,,,
those emulators u are fond of , go to their websites ,you are gonna see compatibility list means that not all games run well,,
hi pls u got any idea if pcsx2 emulator could be downloaded to my Android were I could use to download high quality PS games?
Any PCSX2 emulator in APK format?
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by naijasensei: 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
hi pls u got any idea if pcsx2 emulator could be downloaded to my Android were I could use to download high quality PS games?
Any PCSX2 emulator in APK format?

PCSX2 is not available on Android. DamonPS2 is what is available for PS2 emulation on Android, note though that it doesn't play all games well. Epsxe is also available on Android for PS1 games.
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:47am On Mar 16, 2020
naijasensei:

PCSX2 is not available on Android. DamonPS2 is what is available for PS2 emulation on Android, note though that it doesn't play all games well. Epsxe is also available on Android for PS1 games.
wanna know if the game below would play on my phone

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by naijasensei: 7:31am On Mar 16, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
wanna know if the game below would play on my phone

Not sure it will play very well, because the DamonPS2 emulator has a lot of compatibility issues. The DamonPS2 emulator on Android is not as polished and developed as the PCSX2 emulator on PC. Check YouTube for videos, also what phone are you using?
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:27am On Mar 18, 2020
naijasensei:

Not sure it will play very well, because the DamonPS2 emulator has a lot of compatibility issues. The DamonPS2 emulator on Android is not as polished and developed as the PCSX2 emulator on PC. Check YouTube for videos, also what phone are you using?
I'm using techno Purvoir just 1gb ram.
What's the difference between damonps2 emulator and the normal ppspp gold emulator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA14 Speech/commentary On Android Problem HELP NEEDED / Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. / Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.