Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,283 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

I Want To Buy A PS VITA - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Want To Buy A PS VITA (8947 Views)

I Need A Ps Vita / In Need Of A Ps Vita / I Need A Ps Vita For As Low As 15k Am In Ado Ekiti Ekiti State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
Meanwhile... I have a working used PS2 slim for sale, two controller, all accessories

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Here

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by onward4life(m): 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
NoonMasamune:
Is there an important reason you need a vita? It doesn't have that many games on it. If you just wanted a portable gaming device, i suggest you look for a switch
Mi o need switch!

Not body can afford switch in this regime

It's not like before

N110k imagine dollar was still N157
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by onward4life(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

ps vita is better jor,
portability,

psvita games +psp games +ps1 games
tthat's thousands of games playable,,

switch is not that portable

So psp games are playable on ps vita?
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by sofiscatedmoron: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
onward4life:

So psp games are playable on ps vita?
Yea 100%
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by onward4life(m): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Yea 100%

Seriously

Abeg no blame me ooo

When everyday nah to dey hear bruwari face

Our mates outside dey flex 2025 gadgets already

I need ps vita slim
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Duyo1(m): 1:51am On Nov 06, 2020
onyeadurunujoel:
Meanwhile... I have a working used PS2 slim for sale, two controller, all accessories
Still available? Location and price?
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 06, 2020
Duyo1:

Still available? Location and price?

Yes available. Am in Calabar , 20k

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by muyik3(m): 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
I need anybody that want to sale ps2 or ps3 in Owerri should call me 08033869510
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Octopusbottle(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
Wouldn't advice switch,apart from it been very expensive it's disk are very very cost..and before u get a hackable switch also.
Just tick wit the PS Vita dere re port games from psp u can play on the Vita.
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by lexander(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2020
Or you can get a NITENDO 3dsxl
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by alphabbey1(m): 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
pcguru1:

You are very very wrong, to emulate any platform you need 2 times the power, a PC can play games way more visually appealing than PS2 but the PS2 instruction sets are complex, and how pcsx2 built their project made it hard to re-write it. Because you are interpreting every ps2 instructions but the Emotion Engine and the GPU calls to match the CPU, and that often leads to bug. If you do interpreter even emulating a simple console will be very slow as it needs to fetch and decode each instruction. The reason Android games are faster is because Android games are built on C++ and your phones e.g have special instructions to add performance. Native code will always be faster compared to dynamic recompilation. PS3 emulator runs faster than PS2 emulator because the PS3 dev has very good knowledge of the system and prob some machine code knowledge to optimize. Just like the Dolphin emulator too. So it's because how the computation of the code is done and not the hardware. That's a common flaw most people fail to understand. The shit is hard, its genius to accomplish such sef

Most of the PS2 games even require patches for PCSX2 to run fast so.......
Me I don't understand all the stories you've been saying, all I know is, PS4 games are currently being played on PC
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 01, 2020
alphabbey1:
Me I don't understand all the stories you've been saying, all I know is, PS4 games are currently being played on PC
Its Computer emulation, if you don't know, you don't know

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by alphabbey1(m): 7:11am On Dec 01, 2020
pcguru1:

Its Computer emulation, if you don't know, you don't know
I don't even know the base of your argument.
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2020
alphabbhe ant, nosing you, ou don't know it it bullhead bet t drguey1:
I don't even know the base of your argument.
This will be back and forth show the PS4 games running on PC, then it will be easier to explain. PC can obviously run PS4 type of games if built for PC, but I do not know any PS4 Emulator running on PC, so of you show me, then it's easy. This is not an insult or argument. Because its not impossible, but takes more power to emulate a console, even though the console might be weaker. Those who understand will know what I am talking about.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by gregswagzz(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ps4 slim neat and comes with 3 cds one controller fast sales ABUJA,limited offer
Whatsapp only 08028745490 video available on request!

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by UnBanEbenezer(f): 4:01am On Dec 03, 2020
naijasensei:

Yes, if I remember correctly it was a Radeon HD7870M GPU, that thing was a beast then.
hi bro I'm using a techno droipad 10D, it's a 2gb ram and 7000 mah battery with android version 7
I just came across this pes 2021 on playstore and it's 1.6Gb so I wanted asking if you got any idea if my phone would be able to play it cos I don't want to waste 1.6gb like that.
Screenshot below
cc Pcguru1

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 03, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
hi bro I'm using a techno droipad 10D, it's a 2gb ram and 7000 mah battery with android version 7
I just came across this pes 2021 on playstore and it's 1.6Gb so I wanted asking if you got any idea if my phone would be able to play it cos I don't want to waste 1.6gb like that.
Screenshot below
cc Pcguru1

Mehn it will be tough because that GPU is a low end one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Ournolly: 6:57am On Dec 03, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
Screenshot below
cc Pcguru1
Simple answer - it can't.
Just recently purchased redmi note 9 Pro that runs on sd 720g. Working flawless but the pes for android is overrated. Miles below ps4 version.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by naijasensei: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
Screenshot below
cc Pcguru1

As pcguru1 rightly said, your tablet is using an outdated SoC - the Mediatek MT8735B. This SoC has a severely under powered (and under clocked) CPU with quad-core cortex A53 cores matched with an equally disappointing Mali T720 GPU. This SoC was released more than 6 years ago.
Back to your question; it might run the game (and this is a big if), but it is guaranteed to be a frustrating experience.
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by naijasensei: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2020
Ournolly:

Just recently purchased redmi note 9 Pro that runs on sd 720g. Working flawless but the pes for android is overrated. Miles below ps4 version.

I agree with you that PES2021 Mobile is highly overrated. I installed it recently after uninstalling it some months ago, same frustrating game, same flaws, lazy developers, horrible online play, and no new modes. I promptly uninstalled the waste of space when it prompted me to install updates, good riddance to bad rubbish.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by naijasensei: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2020
pcguru1:

You are very very wrong, to emulate any platform you need 2 times the power, a PC can play games way more visually appealing than PS2 but the PS2 instruction sets are complex, and how pcsx2 built their project made it hard to re-write it. Because you are interpreting every ps2 instructions but the Emotion Engine and the GPU calls to match the CPU, and that often leads to bug. If you do interpreter even emulating a simple console will be very slow as it needs to fetch and decode each instruction. The reason Android games are faster is because Android games are built on C++ and your phones e.g have special instructions to add performance. Native code will always be faster compared to dynamic recompilation. PS3 emulator runs faster than PS2 emulator because the PS3 dev has very good knowledge of the system and prob some machine code knowledge to optimize. Just like the Dolphin emulator too. So it's because how the computation of the code is done and not the hardware. That's a common flaw most people fail to understand. The shit is hard, its genius to accomplish such sef

Most of the PS2 games even require patches for PCSX2 to run fast so.......

Many people will never understand what you typed up there. Emulating hardware can be tedious, the PS2 is notorious because Sony included so many esoteric things like the "Emotion engine" and some other things which an emulator has to fully emulate before you can even dream of playing games. The PS3 and Xbox360 consoles moved much closer to the x86 architecture used in PCs; this is why both the PS3 and Xbox360 emulators were developed in a shorter time compared to the PS2 emulator. The terrible performance of PS2 emulators on Android compared to Dolphin - an excellent Gamecube/Wii emulator - is a testament to how difficult PS2 emulation is, despite the fact that the Gamecube is slightly more powerful than the PS2. Also, as you alluded to, CPU power is more important in emulation than GPU power.
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 03, 2020
naijasensei:

Many people will never understand what you typed up there. Emulating hardware can be tedious, the PS2 is notorious because Sony included so many esoteric things like the "Emotion engine" and some other things which an emulator has to fully emulate before you can even dream of playing games. The PS3 and Xbox360 consoles moved much closer to the x86 architecture used in PCs; this is why both the PS3 and Xbox360 emulators were developed in a shorter time compared to the PS2 emulator. The terrible performance of PS2 emulators on Android compared to Dolphin - an excellent Gamecube/Wii emulator - is a testament to how difficult PS2 emulation is, despite the fact that the Gamecube is slightly more powerful than the PS2. Also, as you alluded to, CPU power is more important in emulation than GPU power.

Its a breath of fresh air talking to someone that understands, because j was tired explaining. I learnt the hard way too, Omo I dey follow you mehn. You sabi this stuff. Tired of arguing with non computer people

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by UnBanEbenezer(f): 11:10am On Dec 03, 2020
Ournolly:

how much did you get it?
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by UnBanEbenezer(f): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2020
naijasensei:

As pcguru1 rightly said, your tablet is using an outdated SoC - the Mediatek MT8735B. This SoC has a severely under powered (and under clocked) CPU with quad-core cortex A53 cores matched with an equally disappointing Mali T720 GPU. This SoC was released more than 6 years ago.
Back to your question; it might run the game (and this is a big if), but it is guaranteed to be a frustrating experience.
thank you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Ournolly: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
how much did you get it?
112k from slot.
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by hemarnuael: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
I need of a ps vita
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by NoonMasamune: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
hemarnuael:
I need of a ps vita
any reason in particular?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
DjHypno:
Hi please I need a clean PS VITA, hacked with latest games. My location is Surulere, Lagos. Urgent
Why don't you save up more and get a switch instead?

The ps vita is already out of production and there's no games releasing for it anymore.
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:

ps vita is better jor,
portability,

psvita games +psp games +ps1 games
tthat's thousands of games playable,,

switch is not that portable

You can get a switch lite. It's almost same size as the ps vita but with better games.

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by olayinkajnr(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Why don't you save up more and get a switch instead?

The ps vita is already out of production and there's no games releasing for it anymore.

How much does switch go for?
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by onward4life(m): 12:09am On Jan 25, 2021
N3cR0mAZc3R:

You can get a switch lite. It's almost same size as the ps vita but with better games.

Just seeing this for the first time..

Like how much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA14 Speech/commentary On Android Problem HELP NEEDED / Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. / Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.