Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,172 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

I Want To Buy A PS VITA - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Want To Buy A PS VITA (8946 Views)

I Need A Ps Vita / In Need Of A Ps Vita / I Need A Ps Vita For As Low As 15k Am In Ado Ekiti Ekiti State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
onward4life:

Just seeing this for the first time..

Like how much

I think it shouldn't cost more than 60k.
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Holardimeji94(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
wanna know if the game below would play on my phone
bro ps 2 emulators are available for download even pcxs2 can be downloaded on android and I’ve played god of war 2 on android tecno camon c9 also I’ve the emulators

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Eardrumm: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
I'm sorry but my brother saying the Ps 2 cNt be well emulated no matter how high your PC specs. AMD not all games are playable is very right.... I was just searching for something on the net ND stumbled on the page. And lots of people disagreeing with. Please guys he speaks the gospel truth.... A little research on the matter and u will know he's right..... PS runs Very complicated Instruction set... Which was never meant for PC. Add emulating the emotion engine to that and it's way more trouble...... In fact he's right it's far more easier to emulate the ps4 on PC than the PS two.... Please stop bashing him and the check out the ps2 wiki page... Which has playable and non Playable.... ... Which means no matter your system u can't play those games.
Re: I Want To Buy A PS VITA by Eardrumm: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
I'm sorry but my brother saying the Ps 2 cNt be well emulated no matter how high your PC specs. AMD not all games are playable is very right.... I was just searching for something on the net ND stumbled on the page. And lots of people disagreeing with. Please guys he speaks the gospel truth.... A little research on the matter and u will know he's right..... PS runs Very complicated Instruction set... Which was never meant for PC. Add emulating the emotion engine to that and it's way more trouble...... In fact he's right it's far more easier to emulate the ps4 on PC than the PS two.... Please stop bashing him and the check out the ps2 wiki page... Which has playable and non Playable.... ... Which means no matter your system u can't play those games.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA14 Speech/commentary On Android Problem HELP NEEDED / Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. / Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.