Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert (54523 Views)

Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Righteousness89(m): 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
Starz825:

Oh Jesus...Iran go run down... Israel has always been ready for war..no be today

War is not in Mouth..

A small nation in the Midst of Enemies and yet Ruling..

Iran will form a Collation with Russia, Turkey, Iraq and Somalia to fight Isreal.. That is when you will understand that GOD ALMIGHTY is the GOD of Israel...
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Righteousness89(m): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nostradamus:
what makes you sure about the bolded?

Everything playing out has been Prophecied in the Bible..
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by betterpikinn: 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] seek for Wisdom My Brother.. u lack it Seriously
so says a dead brain who does not know the difference between a Jew and a christain. grin grin

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by tck2000(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by billyG(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol same country you claim sells buys theirs from the USA and Europe.. dude be educated. Israel is no match for Iran without allied backing.
It u that need to b educated,do u know that israel used drones on Syria during d arab- istrael war of d 70s,when US dnt know what drone is?
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by billyG(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol same country you claim sells buys theirs from the USA and Europe.. dude be educated. Israel is no match for Iran without allied backing.
Abraham Karem an Israeli is regarded as d father of drone(UAV) technology.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
billyG:

It u that need to b educated,do u know that israel used drones on Syria during d arab- istrael war of d 70s,when US dnt know what drone is?
Us don't know what drone is in the 70s? Something they've been developing since 1917. You children ehn una no go kill person

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
billyG:

Abraham Karem an Israeli is regarded as d father of drone(UAV) technology.
Stop saying what you don't know. Specify the type/model of drone you're talking about and don't generalize it.

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by brashear: 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Us don't know what drone is in the 70s? Something they've been developing since 1917. You children ehn una no go kill person
I admire your will to keep engaging them. They are too many, moving around like zombies
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by billyG(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Abeg face yur gif us leferadum!gif us biafla!!
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Dude, remove allies and foreign support, there's no way your beloved Israel can override Iran. You people know nothing about foreign affairs, you're only being sentimental and brainwashed. Someone was even saying israel is the most powerful force on Earth and they are because of God lol. Iran is slightly superior and stronger. Wake up from your slumber.

Funny dude. Those who know nothing talk about other people not knowing anything.

Now let's remove the Allies. It's isreal vs Iran. Go browse about Israel's military capacity, and Iran's military capacity (bother in terms of technological capabilities of each country's military, economic power to persecute a war, nuclear bombs, etc).

When you are informed, you can come back for us to talk

As a quick guide, you can start with "strongest militaries in the world" on Google or any phrase go check the military capabilities of countries of the world. Then you can go a step further by browsing about the arsenals that Isreal's and Iran's militaries have
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
Meninmen:

As a quick guide, you can start with "strongest militaries in the world" on Google or any phrase go check the military capabilities of countries of the world. Then you can go a step further by browsing about the arsenals that Isreal's and Iran's militaries have

Ok, checked.

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Ok, checked.

Lol. Pakistan and Indonesia above Isreal? You are a joker. The list was compiled by which group or organization ?

This is Forbes list of strongest military in the middle east 2019 report and let this stick in your brain. According to Forbes "THE ISREAL DEFENCE FORCES ARE THE BEST EQUIPPED, BEST TRAINED AND MOST CAPABLE OF ANY IN THE REGION"

And to add, Isreal is the only country in the middle East to have a Nuclear deterence. They have owned nuclear weapons since the 1960's. Iran is still trying to have and the world (the US in particular) have vowed never to allow Iran have nuclear weapons.

And you think to fight a war is on paper or with mouth? You need economic resources. Which economic resources does Iran want to use to persecute a war with Isreal. Wake up from your slumber.

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Ok, checked.

And I guess that your list is by global firepower.

Let me educate you a little. The global firepower ranking system uses a point based system that is based on conventional warfare. They don't take into account the nuclear capabilities of each country in their ranking.

So, go check ranking systems that take into account the nuclear capabilities of each country as a scoring criteria, then we can continue the discussion.

Each nation (Isreal and Iran) have vowed to wipe each other from the face of the earth in a war. So if you think a war between these two countries will be a conventional war, you are sleeping man. Wake up. And only one nation has the upper hand in a nuclear fight; ISREAL.

NB: we have both be discussing about the military capabilities of Isreal and Iran based on facts alone. Please don't bring in stories of someone telling you God is on the side of Isreal in a fight with Iran. Don't bring such bullshit into this intellectual discourse.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2020
Meninmen:

And I guess that your list is by global firepower.

Let me educate you a little. The global firepower ranking system uses a point based system that is based on conventional warfare. They don't take into account the nuclear capabilities of each country in their ranking.

So, go check ranking systems that take into account the nuclear capabilities of each country as a scoring criteria, then we can continue the discussion.

Each nation (Isreal and Iran) have vowed to wipe each other from the face of the earth in a war. So if you think a war between these two countries will be a conventional war, you are sleeping man. Wake up. And only one nation has the upper hand in a nuclear fight; ISREAL.

NB: we have both be discussing about the military capabilities of Isreal and Iran based on facts alone. Please don't bring in stories of someone telling you God is on the side of Isreal in a fight with Iran. Don't bring such bullshit into this intellectual discourse.
Oga go and sit down and be educated. The tiny nation called Israel is a puppet and lapdog to the west. Without the west, there would have been nothing like Israel because they would have been crushed to bits looking at the amount of enemies they've created over the years in the middle east. The Pakistani military is stronger than anything Israel have to offer. One of you was also claiming that Israel is more powerful than India and turkey. I wonder why you Nigerians find it hard to make judgement or see the obvious without being sentimental. It's absurd.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 7:58am On Feb 02, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. Pakistan and Indonesia above Isreal? You are a joker. The list was compiled by which group or organization ?

This is Forbes list of strongest military in the middle east 2019 report and let this stick in your brain. According to Forbes "THE ISREAL DEFENCE FORCES ARE THE BEST EQUIPPED, BEST TRAINED AND MOST CAPABLE OF ANY IN THE REGION"

And to add, Isreal is the only country in the middle East to have a Nuclear deterence. They have owned nuclear weapons since the 1960's. Iran is still trying to have and the world (the US in particular) have vowed never to allow Iran have nuclear weapons.

And you think to fight a war is on paper or with mouth? You need economic resources. Which economic resources does Iran want to use to persecute a war with Isreal. Wake up from your slumber.
Lol.. only a fool will believe Iran hasn't developed a nuclear weapon all these years. You don't even have an idea when they started their nuclear program. Forget the propaganda and what they made the media to believe. , these people have nuclear weapons already for many years

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Oga go and sit down and be educated. The tiny nation called Israel is a puppet and lapdog to the west. Without the west, there would have been nothing like Israel because they would have been crushed to bits looking at the amount of enemies they've created over the years in the middle east. The Pakistani military is stronger than anything Israel have to offer. One of you was also claiming that Israel is more powerful than India and turkey. I wonder why you Nigerians find it hard to make judgement or see the obvious without being sentimental. It's absurd.

Only a mumu and a dimwit like you will be saying "someone like you said", when facts are being presented to him! Am i the someone? Oga stay put on the discussion at hand and leave out what others have told you b4.

Now mumu has brought up Pakistani military. Is the technological advances and strength of the Pakistani military not due to Pakistan relationship with the West (the US in particular). You keep bringing up arguments to nail yourself.

We are talking about Isreal vs Iran. You think the US being Isreal's greatest Ally is for nothing? Or am I the one that told Iran not to align with the West? Or am I the one that told countries that are pro-iranian (China and Russia) not to equip Iranian military or help them get nuclear weapons?

Apart from China and Russia, tell me a country with a strong military that is not due to alignment with the west? And you claim you know world politics? Buffoon!!!

In an Isreal vs Iran fight, with no allies involved, Isreal will wipe out Iran from the world map and I have presented the facts to you. Mumu
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 8:34am On Feb 02, 2020
Meninmen:

Only a mumu and a dimwit like you will be saying "someone like you said", when facts are being presented to him! Am i the someone? Oga stay put on the discussion at hand and leave out what others have told you b4.

Now mumu has brought up Pakistani military. Is the technological advances and strength of the Pakistani military not due to Pakistan relationship with the West (the US in particular). You keep bringing up arguments to nail yourself.

We are talking about Isreal vs Iran. You think the US being Isreal's greatest Ally is for nothing? Or am I the one that told Iran not to align with the West? Or am I the one that told countries that are pro-iranian (China and Russia) not to equip Iranian military or help them get nuclear weapons?

Apart from China and Russia, tell me a country with a strong military that is not due to alignment with the west? And you claim you know world politics? Buffoon!!!

In an Isreal vs Iran fight, with no allies involved, Isreal will wipe out Iran from the world map and I have presented the facts to you. Mumu
Whenever you talk, always remember how an unknown country called Hezbollah defeated Israel in 2006 and made their soldiers scamper for safety and surrender.. Their allies and sugar daddy in the name of USA unfortunately weren't there to render them help.

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Whenever you talk, always remember how an unknown country called Hezbollah defeated Israel in 2006 and made their soldiers scamper for safety and surrender.. Their allies and sugar daddy in the name of USA unfortunately weren't there to render them help.

You dull shall! And you were claiming to be knowledgeable in world politics.

First, is Hezbollah a country? Hezbollah is a paramilitary organization in Lebanon, not a country!

Secondly, you are wrong. Isreal didn't surrender to Hezbollah. As a matter of fact, Hezbollah suffered more casualties than Isreal. The only issue was that Isreal didn't achieve it's objective of destroying Hezbollah as a Military organization b4 the cease fire was effected (I guess that is why you think it was a defeat). Be reading well know publications for world events, not some random blog.

Be jumping up and down. I'm still waiting for you to prove to me how Iran can defeat Isreal In a war!

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

There are instances where top military powers have been frustrated by smaller countries. Go read about the Soviet vs Afghanistan war. Soviet Union were frustrated that they have to pullout, but Afghanistan suffered a heavy casualty. Will you say Afghanistan defeated Soviet Union?

Go read US vs Vietnam war! Vietnam frustrated the US such that the US objectives for entering the war was not met. But Vietnam suffered a heavy casualty. Up till now, that country has not remained the same. So you will say Vietnam defeated US?

Only a fool will believe Hezbollah defeated Isreal

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol.. only a fool will believe Iran hasn't developed a nuclear weapon all these years. You don't even have an idea when they started their nuclear program. Forget the propaganda and what they made the media to believe. , these people have nuclear weapons already for many years

Only a fool will believe Iran has a nuclear weapon. One thing about Muslim countries is the fact that they tend to say what they don't have to put fear in the minds of their enemies (it's permitted in Islam)..

Now, before the Nuclear deal between Iran and the US and other countries were signed, one of the conditions was that the international atomic energy agency (IAEA) will go to Iran and inspect all their sites. After inspecting ALL (i mean all) the nuclear sites in iran, they came out with a report that Iran has no nuclear weapons. They have not enriched the plutonium and other materials to a stage it can be used to generate electricity, not to talk of quantities and qualities needed to make a nuclear weapon,

And you think If Iran had a nuclear weapon, the US will not know? Mumu. The US have imaging satellites in space that can detect high radioactive activities on earth and they have told dummies like you that they will not allow Iran have nuclear weapons.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol. Nuclear weapons wey you give them abi
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 9:28am On Feb 02, 2020
Meninmen:

You dull shall! And you were claiming to be knowledgeable in world politics.

First, is Hezbollah a country? Hezbollah is a paramilitary organization in Lebanon, not a country!

Secondly, you are wrong. Isreal didn't surrender to Hezbollah. As a matter of fact, Hezbollah suffered more casualties than Isreal. The only issue was that Isreal didn't achieve it's objective of destroying Hezbollah as a Military organization b4 the cease fire was effected (I guess that is why you think it was a defeat). Be reading well know publications for world events, not some random blog.

Be jumping up and down. I'm still waiting for you to prove to me how Iran can defeat Isreal In a war!

Ok I know I'm dull. But you're duller to still be arguing when Jerusalem itself admits to Iran having a stronger military and there's nothing they can do without their western allies. If Jerusalem can admit, who are you to still be arguing? Go to bed kid.

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

They assume powers wey Iran nor get
Ode

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Ok I know I'm dull. But you're duller to still be arguing when Jerusalem itself admits to Iran having a stronger military and there's nothing they can do without their western allies. If Jerusalem can admit, who are you to still be arguing? Go to bed kid.

Mumu dude. You don't really know much dude..

Do you know at a time, fox news ran a documentary that Russian has a stronger and more advanced military than the US because Obama cut down US military spending (this was to turn public support against the Obama govt) but, in reality, the US military was and is still far ahead of Russia.

Oga, go analyse what each countries have on ground. The nuclear weapons Isreal have is enough to wipe out whatever archaic military hardwares iran has. No Country in the middle east, has the most advanced military Aircraft than Isreal. The other country that comes close is Turkey. And it's all due to their ties with the US.

I asked you a question b4. Which country in the world (apart from China and US) that has a strong army that is not aligned to the west? So why are you crying that Isreal's military might is because of it's alignment to the west. Na you stop Iran from aligning with the West?

because of the historic ties between the US and Isreal, there is hardly any military hardware that the US have that Isreal doesn't have. Sorry, it is not my fault that Iran is anti-west, and Russia and China can't help them that much.

You have a myopic view of world politics and military Establishments. It's a pity am arguing with your shallow knowledge.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2020
Meninmen:

Mumu dude. You don't really know much dude..

Do you know at a time, fox news ran a documentary that Russian has a stronger and more advanced military than the US because Obama cut down US military spending (this was to turn public support against the Obama govt) but, in reality, the US military was and is still far ahead of Russia.

Lol don't be dull and use your senses okay..Fox news is pro Republican. Coming out to say Russia has a stronger military shouldn't be surprising to you. Use that your coconut head for once.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol don't be dull and use your senses okay..Fox news is pro Republican. Coming out to say Russia has a stronger military shouldn't be surprising to you. Use that your coconut head for once.

Lol. Retard!!! Can't believe someone can be so stupid, foolish, brain-dead and blind at the same time!

Read my post again. The documentary was made during the Obama govt.

You are really slow to understanding.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 10:27am On Feb 02, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. Retard!!! Can't believe someone can be so stupid, foolish, brain-dead and blind at the same time!

Read my post again. The documentary was made during the Obama govt.

You are really slow to understanding.
See how dull you are kid. Now let me educate you a bit. We have two major parties in the USA politics. Republican and democratic party. Fox news is a republican media outlet. Created by the Republicans to spread propaganda. Obama is a Democrat. So don't be surprised about that news. They are anti Democrat.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

See how dull you are kid. Now let me educate you a bit. We have two major parties in the USA politics. Republican and democratic party. Fox news is a republican media outlet. Created by the Republicans to spread propaganda. Obama is a Democrat. So don't be surprised about that news. They are anti Democrat.

Lol! See who wants to school somebody?

I can now confirm that you are really slow to learning. I brought out that example to portray to you that some news media outlet can run some news to discredit a government.

The Jerusalem post that you referenced is not pro- Lukid (the Political party of Benjamin Netayanhu, prime minister of Isreal).

So, as fox news can run a documentary to discredit the then Obama govt, the Jerusalem post can say the Iranian military is stronger that the isreal military to discredit the Netayanhu govt because that is one thing that the isreali public Does not want to hear. So public opinion can then be turned against the govt.

This was how your teacher brought out every points for you when you were in school before you can learn and understand?. Kudos to your teacher.

Which was why I advised you to do a thorough analysis of the military hardwares Isreal and Iran has. . you can get it on verifiable sites on google. Then we can talk based on facts. because you have been blabbing since morning.

So much for someone who understands world politics. grin grin grin grin
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2012/03/2012326131343853636.html

Please, read this analysis of Isreal vs Iran military by Al-Jazeera. When you are properly informed, we can talk more.

NB: Al-Jazeera leans more to Iran than Isreal (that's if you understand middle East politics)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) / IS-K: Profile Of World's Deadliest Terror Group Behind Kabul Attack (Pictures) / Anti-War Protesters Gathered Outside The White House (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81