Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert (54489 Views)

Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Blackking98(m): 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Look at the magnitude of those wars they've won and never lost.
you're typing out of pure hate uncle. They won a war in the 60's against 7 arab nation's at that time more technologically and everything more superior in 6 days without Western backing. Now they have cutting edge technology and military superiority and nukes which Iran is dreaming of having, coupled with powerful Western allies. Which magnitude are you talking?
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by sweetilicious(f): 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
Pentasoft1978:
The African Ally will be U and your household.
Exactly!
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Meninmen:

You don't really understand the current dynamics of middle East politics currently.

1. Israel vs Iran war will lead to total destruction of Iran, though isreal will suffer some fatalities.

2. The cohesion amongst Arab nations doesn't exist again. Even when it existed, Israel defeated Egypt, Syria and Jordan collectively in the 6 day war.

3. Isreal has formed a "backyard" alliance with Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia knows that befriending isreal is a surer way of reducing iran 's influence in the region (the saying goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend). Which is why Saudi Arabia in recent times has refrained from criticizing Israel's activity in the Palestine occupied area.

4. Other Arab countries that are allies of Saudi arabia are now more sympathetic to isreal. So if you think Arab countries will rush to Iran's side in the case of a war between isreal and Iran, then you are mistaken. The best they can do is to stay neutral.

5. I can categorically tell you that the US doesn't need any allies in the arab world to wipe out Iran from the face of the earth. And the Iranians know this.

6. I can also tell you that this situation is what isreal has been praying for for years and any attack on isreal (which they wouldn't dare) will result in isreal declaring war on Iran and by military capabilities, isreal will soundly defeat Iran. It will even help Netayanhu in his present political quagmire.

7. Isreal had led several bombardment against Iran targets inside Syria and Lebanon and if a full blow out war start, they will extend such bombardment into Iran.

8. Iran Doesn't even have the economic clout (due to the US sanctions) to sponsor a full blown war with an economically prospering country like isreal (not to talk of the US).

And, please who told you Isreal is weary of a war with Egypt? They have now become closer than b4, so no need for war. It Doesn't mean isreal is weary of war with Egypt.

That was how you people said the US was weary of a war with Iran which got into Iran's head and they were misbehaving, thinking Trump to be only an "economic president" who would not want a war. Now the US has tactically declared war on Iran (by killing their army general) and their assets in their bases in the middle east region are locked and loaded waiting 4 instructions from Trump.

Last last, Iran will only bark. Nothing will happen
Dude, remove allies and foreign support, there's no way your beloved Israel can override Iran. You people know nothing about foreign affairs, you're only being sentimental and brainwashed. Someone was even saying israel is the most powerful force on Earth and they are because of God lol. Iran is slightly superior and stronger. Wake up from your slumber.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Elitecee(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
[quote author=NotBeenPaid

Unfortunately, the North-Nigerians would retaliate against everyone not believing in their god should there be a war against Iranians.

You know how myopic their minds has been twisted to think.

No one has the monopoly of violence, they will be dealt with this time.

[/quote]
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Isahalbash(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
EzeNdiAra:

They are hypocrites
None of them Is critising Saudi Arabia,
Saudi Arabia is the world biggest sponsoer of terrorism, they are behind all the Sunni Wahhabi terrorist group in the world, Saudi Arabia pay the US to supply weapons to Al-Qaeda and other terrorist group owned by Saudi.

Saudi Arabia is the one pushing the US to attack Iran and Syria.

Saudi Arabia is the Satan behind all the wars in the Middle East,

Most Muslims who don't criticize Saudi are sunni. Are all muslims Sunnis?
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
Blackking98:
you're typing out of pure hate uncle. They won a war in the 60's against 7 arab nation's at that time more technologically and everything more superior in 6 days without Western backing. Now they have cutting edge technology and military superiority and nukes which Iran is dreaming of having, coupled with powerful Western allies. Which magnitude are you talking?
So it's Iran who established a nuclear program in the 1950s that doesn't have abi? You people are just brainwashed dolt who have been polluted by the Bible. Little wonder one of you was even saying Russia begs Israel for technology lol
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Akuruoulo(m): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
FryMosquito:
I see that Iran is ready since they hoisted their red flag..

THEM BE THE ASK THEIR SELVES WHY THEY EVEN HOISTED THE RED FLAG AT THE FIRST PLACE
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by mchc1001: 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
My friend Israel is the fourth strongest military might in the world, 30% of Israel budget goes to defence, most of the countries you mention Israel sell military technology to them including China, Iran is no match to Israel.
KingAzubuike:

India has it, Pakistan does, .. the iranian military is ranked 14th in the world, Israel is ranked 17th.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Blackking98(m): 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

So it's Iran who established a nuclear program in the 1950s that doesn't have abi? You people are just brainwashed dolt who have been polluted by the Bible. Little wonder one of you was even saying Russia begs Israel for technology lol
I am yet to quote Bible or anything spiritual. I'm going by facts and stats which instead of u to present yours in a counter argument you're trying to look smart when you don't know anything. Keep dragging Bible into a matter that no one except u is mentioning. Till u talk like u actually went to school and took part in debates and wrote argumentative essay I won't take u serious

1 Like

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Akuruoulo(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
Depressed101:
they have nuclear capability sire

ISRAELI IS NOT AMONG THE NUCLEAR POWERS SIRE
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
mchc1001:
My friend Israel is the fourth strongest country in the world, 30% of Israel budget goes to defence, most of the countries you mention Israel sell military technology to them including China, Iran is not matched to Israel. Let me also let you know that Israel is providing security to all the Sunni countries in the middle east (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan and etc) and can use air space of any of this countries to hit Iran
Israel sell military technology to China? I have died.. why are you guys this ridiculous. grin a country that buys all it's hardware's from the usa.
Blackking98 see your brother. You people no dey try at all. They aren't even among the top 5 in Asia not to talk of the world.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Akuruoulo(m): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

India has it, Pakistan does, .. the iranian military is ranked 14th in the world, Israel is ranked 17th.

Do u know who ranked those nonsense ?

In Nuclear weapons ISRAEL HAS IT BETTER THAN IRAN
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by mchc1001: 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
Yes go and make your research, Israel is far ahead of China when you talk of military technology
KingAzubuike:

Israel sell military technology to China? I have died.. why are you guys this ridiculous. grin a country that buys all it's hardware's from the usa.
Blackking98 see your brother. You people no dey try at all. They aren't even among the top 5 in Asia not to talk of the world.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
Akuruoulo:

ISRAELI IS NOT AMONG THE NUCLEAR POWERS SIRE
I don't know where they get all their false information from. One is even claiming they sell technology to China. Another claimed Russia begs them for their military technology. Another claimed they are more powerful than Pakistan, India and turkey. It's just painful. Get an education they refused.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Akuruoulo(m): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Iran has a better military than Israel.

If you're talking of allies ten Israel takes the edge but military, Iran is better. I don't know how you people just got to swallow the lie that Israel is a world power military wise.

They are talking lies ,and u are saying the truth .

so , who gave you the truth that u are saying ?
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by mchc1001: 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
My friend you can only talk what you know and not what you don't know, military technology wise Israel is ahead of China, we are not talking of having nuclear weapon, Germany do not have nuclear weapon but can deploy nuclear weapon within 45 minutes
KingAzubuike:

I don't know where they get all their false information from. One is even claiming they sell technology to China. Another claimed Russia begs them for their military technology. Another claimed they are more powerful than Pakistan, India and turkey. It's just painful. Get an education they refused.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Jwonder(m): 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Why do you people hype this Israel too much? They aren't even among the best 15 militaries in the world. They only hide under the shadow of the USA and form ally with them. The Pakistan and Indian military are even better. I saw somewhere the Egyptian military is better than theirs. The same media the US polluted you people with that they are undefeatable is what is making you think Israel is a world power.

grin grin go check the list of best military in the world again! Did you just rank Pakistan above Isreal you are drunk, Pakistan land have been under isreal control for years now and they could not do anything..
Isreal is a world power
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by NewDelhi(m): 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
mchc1001:
My friend you can only talk what you know and not what you don't know, military technology wise Israel is ahead of China, we are not talking of having nuclear weapon, Germany do not have nuclear weapon but can deploy nuclear weapon within 45 minutes
Technology wise israel is superior to China . Like what dark sewer did you people crawl out from.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Jwonder(m): 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Iran has a better military than Israel.

If you're talking of allies ten Israel takes the edge but military, Iran is better. I don't know how you people just got to swallow the lie that Israel is a world power military wise.

Shut up! Iran can't be compared to Isreal in aly Level, Isreal has nuclear weapon for years, something Iran is just trying to build
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Akuruoulo(m): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Israel do have strong weapons , and even nuclear weapons I guess . but they refuse to agree on having Nuclear weapons.

ISRAEL DON'T EXPOSE WHAT THEY HAVE, AND THAT'S WHAT I UNDERSTOOD ABOUT THEM
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Finnestgreat: 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
All hail U.S.A and Israel
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by mchc1001: 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Military technology wise
NewDelhi:

Technology wise israel is superior to China . Like what dark sewer did you people crawl out from.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by NewDelhi(m): 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Jwonder:

grin grin go check the list of best military in the world again! Did you just rank Pakistan above Isreal you are drunk, Pakistan land have been under isreal control for years now and they could not do anything..
Isreal is a world power
Pakistan land has been under control by Israel for years? Like what is really wrong with you people and the way you say these things with confidence. Where did you get all these info that Israel is a world power? Where do they rank politically and economically in the world? It's the shadow of the USA that they are hiding under that is making you people think otherwise. Israel is not among the 10 beat military powers in the world and Iran is a perfect match if not even more powerful.

1 Like

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by NewDelhi(m): 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
mchc1001:
Military technology wise
Military technology wise. grin.

Go and sleep son, school dey tomorrow.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by excel101(m): 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
GreetMe:

That's the problem though...Israel makes me scared for Iran, not even America undecided

US plus Israel even without Europe, Iran may not stand a chance
Both nations don't need to combine to defeat Iran.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by betterpikinn: 12:01am On Jan 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Iran may not be able to strike the USA directly....
They will try to strike the allies....

Isreal knows this very much as they are the Centre of the whole Iran Hate..

Iran would probably try to strike through Hezbollah, the PMF , etc

But it will be in vain..

Fighting against Isreal will be The End of Iran..
You were making until

But it will be in vain..

Fighting against Isreal will be The End of Iran..
This is very ridiculous and it shows that you know nothing about Iran - Isreal and war histories of those countries.
Aside US support, do you think Isreal can stand Iran?
My guy, your brain needs serious checking...
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by betterpikinn: 12:04am On Jan 06, 2020
grandiose4ever:

An Israeli or Iran direct face off would be unpredictable. Iran I argue is far more dangerous than Egypt. Today Isreal is very weary of a war with Egypt even after defeating Egypt twice.

But I am certain Iran would make a move for Isreal. It's the most strategic place for Iran to begin a war. Middle east is very complex and for US to successfully defeat Iran it needs Arab allies like the GCC. A quick strategic attack on Isreal would prompt Israeli response. An Israeli response would shatter an Arab coalition the US intends to build against Iran.

However, Iran underestimate how much Isrealis trust and love trump.

An Attack Against Isreal Would Not Be Met By Any Retaliation By Isreal!

The US would plead for Isreal not to retaliate just the way it did back during the war against Saddam Hussein. That time, Saddam fired scud missiles into Isreal after American provocation. He hoped Isreal would retaliate and shatter any intending Arab coalition. But Isreal responded not and allowed US and the Arabs to deal with Iraq.

And that because US control Isreal. ISRAEL IS NOTHING WITHOUT USA.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by betterpikinn: 12:07am On Jan 06, 2020
[s]
Richdad50:
shocked

The greatest mistake that will be made by any nation in modern history is for Iran to attack USA, Isreal. It will be the end of Iran as you know it. Period!

The devastation will send shockwaves across generations to come. Most of you do not know the level of research, precision technology, and war scenarios the USA have rehearsed over years for Iran. They will decimate Iran beyond recognition.

Richdad
[/s]
Stfu noise maker!

And you know the level of research, precision technology, and war scenarios Blablabla of IRAN?
KID!
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by betterpikinn: 12:08am On Jan 06, 2020
Greenbirth:
The real truth is that the Muslims all over the world are bunch of confused people.ready to kill at will. Even now present them with American visa or citizenship and see how they will jump up. but non is ready to take iranian visa even for free.
Shut up hypocrite!
You think Muslims are like Christian crusaders?
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by delawal: 12:28am On Jan 06, 2020
Greenbirth:
The real truth is that the Muslims all over the world are bunch of confused people.ready to kill at will. Even now present them with American visa or citizenship and see how they will jump up. but non is ready to take iranian visa even for free.
d problem with Islam is DT its doctrines are bedeviled with pockets of violence. these doctrine turn some good people who are Moslems into been violent or been sympathetic with people who unleash violence(terrorists). make no mistake, if not for USA or some Europe countries, these Moslems would have silently through their jihad and terror induced behaviours exterminated Christians , there is a spirit DT controls people who practice DT religion. they are d most intolerant people on the universe. watch their approach to religion matters or women. they are very unaccommodating . the USA should continue this fight. go to states in Nigeria dominated by Muslims there is peace there. go to sates DT they share same population with Christians its always war. Islam is a religion of violence and revengeful in nature. it is not d fault of some who were born into it but d fault of those who created that doctrine BC it tends to turn good people into monsters
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Daddiflowz: 12:38am On Jan 06, 2020
ChristineC:
no wahala na. inform Buratai and his gang to engage in small chawuzing against Isreal.

Hahahaha ..de go use Dem take do shooting practice ��
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by delawal: 12:42am On Jan 06, 2020
u11ae1013:
Iran should not make the mistake of attacking Israel, hand is scratching them already

But wait o, the same Muslims even here in Nigeria that segregate Iran for being Shia are now supporting them, isn't this confusion?
its because most of them are terror inclined

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

IS-K: Profile Of World's Deadliest Terror Group Behind Kabul Attack (Pictures) / The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II / Anti-War Protesters Gathered Outside The White House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.