Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert (54486 Views)

Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by joepepsy(m): 12:49am On Jan 06, 2020
Iran will shock the US.
Richdad50:
shocked

The greatest mistake that will be made by any nation in modern history is for Iran to attack USA, Isreal. It will be the end of Iran as you know it. Period!

The devastation will send shockwaves across generations to come. Most of you do not know the level of research, precision technology, and war scenarios the USA have rehearsed over years for Iran. They will decimate Iran beyond recognition.

Richdad
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Siscooh: 1:44am On Jan 06, 2020
FryMosquito:
I see that Iran is ready since they hoisted their red flag..
Till then.
USA + Israel = �Iran
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Stepanovs(m): 2:10am On Jan 06, 2020
Blackking98:
I am yet to quote Bible or anything spiritual. I'm going by facts and stats which instead of u to present yours in a counter argument you're trying to look smart when you don't know anything. Keep dragging Bible into a matter that no one except u is mentioning. Till u talk like u actually went to school and took part in debates and wrote argumentative essay I won't take u serious

I have been reading the *kingazubuike's* arguments and it would be obvious to a blind man that he doesn't know what points to lay in the argument......hitting the same irrelevant bible points which no one is even mentioning.....or he thinks every body talking facts about Israel is a blind fanatic Christian!/?
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by mikeapollo: 4:42am On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

India has it, Pakistan does, .. the iranian military is ranked 14th in the world, Israel is ranked 17th.

Whoever did that ranking might have applied or relied on different sets of parameters.
Israel is discrete. They do not reveal or disclose their military capabilities.
Iran cannot match Isreal, any tine, anyday! It is not about empty threats or funding terrorists!
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by leofab(f): 5:01am On Jan 06, 2020
Depressed101:
bia madame state your views in peace and stop wasting bandwidth
have you stated yours ?
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by leofab(f): 5:02am On Jan 06, 2020
malvisguy212:
hellow, are you an atheist?
I’m a human filled with love and thats all that matters

1 Like

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 5:44am On Jan 06, 2020
mikeapollo:

Whoever did that ranking might have applied or relied on different sets of parameters.
Israel is discrete. They do not reveal or disclose their military capabilities.
Iran cannot match Isreal, any tine, anyday! It is not about empty threats or funding terrorists!
Dude forget about discrete nonsense so you think other nations aren't discrete with their technology right? The same Israel you've been shooting isn't among the ten best powerhouses in the world and aren't too far from Iran.. I don't know where you all got these misleading infos from that Israel is a powerhouse. I tried to ignore the argument because all of you were too sentimental to accept the truth.

Stepanovs mchc1001

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Blackking98(m): 6:42am On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Israel sell military technology to China? I have died.. why are you guys this ridiculous. grin a country that buys all it's hardware's from the usa.
Blackking98 see your brother. You people no dey try at all. They aren't even among the top 5 in Asia not to talk of the world.
BUYS ALL IT'S HARDWARE FROM THE US? We can all come to a safe conclusion you're a hate filled illiterate lucky enough to own a phone. You don't argue with facts but rather with hate. You're yet to bring a good counter argument, all your doing is expressing rubbish from your head. Now look below and talk that nonesense you're talking with the picture below

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Blackking98(m): 6:46am On Jan 06, 2020
mchc1001:
Yes go and make your research, Israel is far ahead of China when you talk of military technology
Leave the clown. Isreal is sorrounded by enemies, you must serve in the military at a certain age which is compulsory for all isrealis. Their Innovation and ingenuity in military hardware is amazing for a small country which isn't up to a state in Nigeria in terms of population. The guy is filled with hate. Calling Bible up and down like isrealis are majority Christian's. Funny enough none of us here has brought up a Bible talk in terms of argument. He's there shouting Bible up and down like a toddler
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Blackking98(m): 6:50am On Jan 06, 2020
Stepanovs:

I have been reading the *kingazubuike's* arguments and it would be obvious to a blind man that he doesn't know what points to lay in the argument......hitting the same irrelevant bible points which no one is even mentioning.....or he thinks every body talking facts about Israel is a blind fanatic Christian!/?
kingazubuike is talking out of hate and dislike. I doubt he's even Igbo. Many Arab nation's have learnt the hardway and avoid isreal in confrontation. Ask Egypt and Lebanon how far. Even little Palestine which should be a rallying point for the Arabs you can see most of them are just making audio threats
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 6:52am On Jan 06, 2020
Blackking98:
BUYS ALL IT'S HARDWARE FROM THE US? We can all come to a safe conclusion you're a hate filled illiterate lucky enough to own a phone. You don't argue with facts but rather with hate. You're yet to bring a good counter argument, all your doing is expressing rubbish from your head. Now look below and talk that nonesense you're talking with the picture below
Oga go and sit down , the only hardware that skyrocketed them to that position is the Tavor gun. It's just difficult to educate you kids that these people just seem powerful because of their asslicking and aids from the US. Without them, maybe the mediocre Nigerian military would have been even better. You are talking of military, you're mentioning Israel? Lol they are good no doubt but not to the extent of world powerhouses.

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 6:58am On Jan 06, 2020
Blackking98:
Leave the clown. Isreal is sorrounded by enemies, you must serve in the military at a certain age which is compulsory for all isrealis. Their Innovation and ingenuity in military hardware is amazing for a small country which isn't up to a state in Nigeria in terms of population. The guy is filled with hate. Calling Bible up and down like isrealis are majority Christian's. Funny enough none of us here has brought up a Bible talk in terms of argument. He's there shouting Bible up and down like a toddler
Firstly for you to ask if I'm Igbo or not shows you're just too sentimental and talking without facts, you're talking out of emotions. Secondly, Israel is surrounded by enemies? So Iran isn't? For your info, Iran has twice as much enemies as your beloved Israel.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Blackking98(m): 7:09am On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Oga go and sit down , the only hardware that skyrocketed them to that position is the Tavor gun. It's just difficult to educate you kids that these people just seem powerful because of their asslicking and aids from the US. Without them, maybe the mediocre Nigerian military would have been even better. You are talking of military, you're mentioning Israel? Lol they are good no doubt but not to the extent of world powerhouses.
unfortunately you're seriously uneducated to know the difference between buying weapons directly and military aid. Anyways let me do a little charity by educating your hate filled block head. Military aid doesn't include only weapons. Military aid is aid which is used to assist a country or its people in its defense efforts. Now the India you're hyping still buys most of it's weapons from Israel, according to u they're stronger than isreal, don't u see you're dumb. The other pic below gives further insight and dispels the useless rumour you're spreading that isreal buys everything from America.

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Blackking98(m): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Firstly for you to ask if I'm Igbo or not shows you're just too sentimental and talking without facts, you're talking out of emotions. Secondly, Israel is surrounded by enemies? So Iran isn't? For your info, Iran has twice as much enemies as your beloved Israel.
Talking without fact? I'm not surprised, you're obviously not educated enough to read and comprehend. And STFU. The entire Arab world is against isreal, even China and some other Jew hating nation's so what okete are you yarning?
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by hotwax: 7:18am On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

7 neighboring countries ganged in 1954 war to fight israel..
It is called 'the 5 days war' Google it.

Has iran been ganged up agaist before? Iran is a kid when it comes to warfare..they so rely on militias, hezbola, islamic jihadi to fight war...

Israel is has been in war for 45 years...experience is far far there

1 Like

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2020
Blackking98:
unfortunately you're seriously uneducated to know the difference between buying weapons directly and military aid. Anyways let me do a little charity by educating your hate filled block head. Military aid doesn't include only weapons. Military aid is aid which is used to assist a country or its people in its defense efforts. Now the India you're hyping still buys most of it's weapons from Israel, according to u they're stronger than isreal, don't u see you're dumb. The other pic below gives further insight and dispels the useless rumour you're spreading that isreal buys everything from America.
Try get s sense okay... Israel imports to India fine does that make them more powerful than India? What you're even saying was nothing but a strategic partnership. The same India exported a missile defence system to Israel in 2018. Defence and military wise, they are more superior to Israel. You dare not mention India and Israel in the same sentence.

1 Like

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by hotwax: 7:25am On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Try get s sense okay... Israel imports to India fine does that make them more powerful than India? What you're even saying was nothing but a strategic partnership. The same India exported a missile defence system to Israel in 2018. Defence and military wise, they are more superior to Israel. You dare not mention India and Israel in the same sentence.

Why are you lying on a public forum? I think nairaland should put people like this in check.

India has awarded an additional USD 777 million deal to a leading Israeli defence firm for supplying Barak 8 LR-SAM Air and Missile Defence Systems to seven ships of the Indian Navy, the company announced Wednesday.

https://m.economictimes.com/news/defence/israel-wins-777-mn-indian-missile-defence-order/articleshow/66347348.cms

India is the largest buyer of Israeli weapons

1 Like

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Blackking98(m): 7:27am On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=KingAzubuike post=85542481]
Try get s sense okay... Israel imports to India fine does that make them more powerful than India? What you're even saying was nothing but a strategic partnership. The same India exported a missile defence system to Israel in 2018. Defence and military wise, they are more superior to Israel. You dare not mention India and Israel in the same sentence. [/quote A clown is what u are. Let me use this analogy. Nigeria is more superior to Zambia military wise, but instead of buying weapons from fellow strong nation's like Egypt or Ethiopia or SA. We go and buy from Zambia. Now do you think you are smart I doubt you're even semi literate. And who told u wars are won with global ranking. Isreal is a secretive nation and most of it's cards will be shown on the next unlucky Arab nation unlucky to cross their lane. Keep typing out of hate
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Blackking98(m): 7:28am On Jan 06, 2020
hotwax:

Why are you lying on a public forum? I think nairaland should put people like this in check.

India has awarded an additional USD 777 million deal to a leading Israeli defence firm for supplying Barak 8 LR-SAM Air and Missile Defence Systems to seven ships of the Indian Navy, the company announced Wednesday.

https://m.economictimes.com/news/defence/israel-wins-777-mn-indian-missile-defence-order/articleshow/66347348.cms

India is the largest buyer of Israeli weapons
the girls arrogance and illiteracy is quite alarming. Even when it's over obvious she's spewing trash and has lost the argument she's still talking nonesense
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by jibikunle: 7:29am On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

abeg which number Nigeria dey self
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2020
hotwax:

7 neighboring countries ganged in 1954 war to fight israel..
It is called 'the 5 days war' Google it.

Has iran been ganged up agaist before? Iran is a kid when it comes to warfare..they so rely on militias, hezbola, islamic jihadi to fight war...

Israel is has been in war for 45 years...experience is far far there
You don't even know what you're saying. It's called the 6 days war not the 5 day war. And it involved petty countries like Syria, lebanon, Jordan and partially Egypt . Even Nigeria as at that period would have fought and won.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 7:31am On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=Blackking98 post=85542593][/quote]
Kid don't be daft and shove all your "Israel is secretive " inside whatever. Israel is secretive so other country isn't right? Be educated pls. Or just go back to school of you can't. No wonder one of you was saying israel is better than China in terms of military technology grin.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by NewDelhi(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2020
You people shouting Israel are just bunch of misinformed cry babies. It's only a matter of time before someone starts saying israel is more powerful than Russia lol.

1 Like

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Blackking98(m): 7:38am On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Kid don't be daft and shove all your "Israel is secretive " inside whatever. Israel is secretive so other country isn't right? Be educated pls. Or just go back to school of you can't. No wonder one of you was saying israel is better than China in terms of military technology grin.
you are insane. Screenshot where I said isreal is better than China military wise or God will punish you. I await your screenshot and if u can't provide it God will punish u. It's too to be smoking cheap weed
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by hotwax: 7:39am On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You don't even know what you're saying. It's called the 6 days war not the 5 day war. And it involved petty countries like Syria, lebanon, Jordan and partially Egypt . Even Nigeria as at that period would have fought and won.

U guys. Have been lying on this forum...I will finish u with facts today..i get ur time today.

U called Iraq, Syria, Egypt small countries? What is wrong with you people? Mussts you say anything to win argument? Nigeria can fight Iraq, Syria and Egypt?

Do u have mental problems? This is really shocking..and u r saying this on a public forum

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Blackking98(m): 7:40am On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Nigeria fought and won how? You are high on some serious cheap weed this morning. You must be a gworo chewing rat hiding under an Igbo monicker to type such arrrant nonsense. Nigeria can't even defeat Boko Haram. It's 7 countries against Nigeria Alone that they'll win. You're not normal

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by malvisguy212: 7:40am On Jan 06, 2020
leofab:
I’m a human filled with love and thats all that matters
well, to seat on the fence its a marvelous position there you can see either side and watch how life pass you by. indecision can be the worst decision you have ever made. happy new year my lady.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by hotwax: 7:42am On Jan 06, 2020
Blackking98:
the girls arrogance and illiteracy is quite alarming. Even when it's over obvious she's spewing trash and has lost the argument she's still talking nonesense

He is not she...

People should do Google at a minimum..we r not people gathering in waasi in a mosque
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Blackking98(m): 7:43am On Jan 06, 2020
hotwax:

U guys. Have been lying on this forum...I will finish u with facts today..i get ur time today.

U called Iraq, Syria, Egypt small countries? What is wrong with you people? Mussts you say anything to win argument? Nigeria can fight Iraq, Syria and Egypt?

Do u have mental problems? This is really shocking..and u r saying this on a public forum

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
Bro I've got your back on this. The way he's lying even Satan will be afraid
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 7:44am On Jan 06, 2020
Blackking98:
you are insane. Screenshot where I said isreal is better than China military wise or God will punish you. I await your screenshot and if u can't provide it God will punish u. It's too to be smoking cheap weed
Sorry it might not be you but it was one of you grin. Like someone said, it's only.a matter of time before you start saying israel is more powerful than Russia. grin

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Blackking98(m): 7:53am On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Sorry it might not be you but it was one of you grin. Like someone said, it's only.a matter of time before you start saying israel is more powerful than Russia. grin
no one is saying anything oga. From saying we're quoting Bible when no one except your imagination is quoting it , to saying we'll talk isreal is more powerful than Russia. You are just forcing words into people's mouth because u know they can't say that and you lack the ability to counter a superior argument. Your parents would be quite disappointed at your argument skills.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2020
Blackking98:
no one is saying anything oga. From saying we're quoting Bible when no one except your imagination is quoting it , to saying we'll talk isreal is more powerful than Russia. You are just forcing words into people's mouth because u know they can't say that and you lack the ability to counter a superior argument. Your parents would be quite disappointed at your argument skills.
Ok no doubt they'd be disappointed at my argument skills. But they'd be proud I was able to educate you that the Israeli military is nowhere near the Indian and Turkish military. The Iranian and Pakistani military will make them bleed too. And that if not for the us, you all wouldn't have had the guts to mention Israel when you're talking about military. Finally, you were convinced that israel imports most of it's hardware. Fine they produce drones like the Casper 250 which are inferior to the caig and mq9s of the western world but at least them try. Also hope you were educated that Israel isn't even among the ten best military powers of the world and you're here chest beating about them anhillating Iran and so on. grin. Now go to school kid, day don break.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

IS-K: Profile Of World's Deadliest Terror Group Behind Kabul Attack (Pictures) / The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II / Anti-War Protesters Gathered Outside The White House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.