Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert (54462 Views)

Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by EzeNdiAra: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
Greenbirth:
The real truth is that the Muslims all over the world are bunch of confused people.ready to kill at will. Even now present them with American visa or citizenship and see how they will jump up. but non is ready to take iranian visa even for free.

They are hypocrites
None of them Is critising Saudi Arabia,
Saudi Arabia is the world biggest sponsoer of terrorism, they are behind all the Sunni Wahhabi terrorist group in the world, Saudi Arabia pay the US to supply weapons to Al-Qaeda and other terrorist group owned by Saudi.

Saudi Arabia is the one pushing the US to attack Iran and Syria.

Saudi Arabia is the Satan behind all the wars in the Middle East,

1 Like

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by monerozi5590: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:
They've always been known to be an ass licker of the US. Always hiding under their shadow to claim what they don't have.

Go and read Operation Entebbe. Israel is that good.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by follock007(m): 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
what have i missed? so the US and Iran is fighting? I need light and a stable internet to rejoin the online world again
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by irapson2(m): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
NotBeenPaid:

Unfortunately, the North-Nigerians would retaliate against everyone not believing in their god should there be a war against Iranians.

You know how myopic their minds has been twisted to think.

Your hatred to North will surely kill you idiot...!

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
grandiose4ever:

An Israeli or Iran direct face off would be unpredictable. Iran I argue is far more dangerous than Egypt. Today Isreal is very weary of a war with Egypt even after defeating Egypt twice.

But I am certain Iran would make a move for Isreal. It's the most strategic place for Iran to begin a war. Middle east is very complex and for US to successfully defeat Iran it needs Arab allies like the GCC. A quick strategic attack on Isreal would prompt Israeli response. An Israeli response would shatter an Arab coalition the US intends to build against Iran.

However, Iran underestimate how much Isrealis trust and love trump.

An Attack Against Isreal Would Not Be Met By Any Retaliation By Isreal!

The US would plead for Isreal not to retaliate just the way it did back during the war against Saddam Hussein. That time, Saddam fired scud missiles into Isreal after American provocation. He hoped Isreal would retaliate and shatter any intending Arab coalition. But Isreal responded not and allowed US and the Arabs to deal with Iraq.

Spot on.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by perezski(m): 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
That's the mistake some if you make when associating and tagging Iranians as Arabs. Please always get your facts right. Iranians are not Arabs they are Persians. And also quite different from other Arab nations by Islamic orientation or denomination. They are Shi'ite and most Arab nations are Sunni Muslims. In fact they are not even a member of the Arab league and even hated by the Saudi Regime just like how Kaduna government and your president have scores to settle with the Shi'ite Muslim in Nigeria. Over!

Striking Israel will be the most stupid thing Iran will ever do now.
Iran should form alliance with other Arabs countries including those in Africa before embarking on any thing

[/quote]
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Jaymaestro(m): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
Israel tu lyk fight. Dem use fight swear for dem. And their loyalty to amerika b lyk brother and sister
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by cybertron88: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Israel is not really a strong country military wise. They only form allies and friendships here and there hence the reason they get lots of aids. Toth for tooth, the iranian military is stronger than theirs. And someone here was even arguing Israel is stronger than pakistan and India. Lol. Illiteracy
Oga are u for real?? How can u say Iranian military is stronger than isrealis. How many war has Iran fought and won. You are comparing a country that purchases military weapons to one that actually produces it. Go and Google operation house of cards the most recent confrontation between the two countries. Iran knows best that's why they have only been fighting proxy wars with Isreal using rag tag groups like hezbolah and Hamas. Iran would pray Isreal doesn't get involved cos they know how aggressive Isreal is. Isreal doesn't have human sympathy when it comes to confronting enemies, they will always bring a gun to the knife fight.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by bigcasava1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Iran may not be able to strike the USA directly....
They will try to strike the allies....

Isreal knows this very much as they are the Centre of the whole Iran Hate..

Iran would probably try to strike through Hezbollah, the PMF , etc

But it will be in vain..

Fighting against Isreal will be The End of Iran..
that makes them coward!
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by okrikaboi: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
Big man up there
I humbly ask
Is this the plan?
The last plan
They don't need a saviour
They need extermination
Yes take all the sin with fire
This time start with em
Em only worship in true spirit
Christ is gonna be in the skies
I see an entourage of flying nukes
Angels sing rather loudly
The world lips apart
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by bigcasava1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
The only way to stop terrorist is to wipe out the whole Muslim

1 Like

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by greggng: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

Iran should form alliance with other Arabs countries including those in Africa before embarking on any thing

All of them combined together cannot do nothing ...,in this jet age they can't do nothing ...most Arab countries don't like Iran ....since the object to Saudi Arabia ....they are already divided and America is helping most of them ...that is why American military base is in all those countries ...is easier to operate from those destination
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by kolaa007(m): 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Have you gotten your National identification Number (NIN)? Importance of NIN
*International passport
*Jamb Registration
*Government Jobs
*Valid means of ID
*ETC
We help with NIN registration for schools,Organisations Etc.We can come and register and capture Your staffs, students Etc.
Call and whats app on 0 8 0 5 5 3 6 1 5 8 3
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Greenbirth: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
EzeNdiAra:

They are hypocrites
None of them Is critising Saudi Arabia,
Saudi Arabia is the world biggest sponsoer of terrorism, they are behind all the Sunni Wahhabi terrorist group in the world, Saudi Arabia pay the US to supply weapons to Al-Qaeda and other terrorist group owned by Saudi.

Saudi Arabia is the one pushing the US to attack Iran and Syria.

Saudi Arabia is the Satan behind all the wars in the Middle East,

you are highly correct. Is high time someone stood up for these Muslims. Their own is too much.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Greenbirth: 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
kamilous:
hypocrite!
Every killings is blamed on Muslims and tag them as terrorists even I it is cleared that the action is carrried out by Christian.
Imagine it was IRAN that carried such evil action on USA then I wonder the state of ur rant now.
For those of u sating isreal and US will decimate IRAN,it's good but let's not forget that Iran too will get a support from Russia and IRAQ which will be a blow to isreal and US on their on.
Russia and Korea too are looking for an opportunity to attack US and this is going to be a great chance for them.
The only thing we need to say is 'no to a war'
good luck to them. We watch them from the fence
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Melian(f): 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Pentasoft1978:
The African Ally will be U and your household.

This is sooo funny.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Ezehillary(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
grin bet9ja odd america vs iran 1.95 vs 12.00
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Ezehillary(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
grin bet9ja odd america vs iran 1.95 vs 12.00
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by NotBeenPaid: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
irapson2:
Your hatred to North will surely kill you idiot...!

You, your entire family would die as well if you don't stop the killings of other faith. Make my words.

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Real4sure: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Signs of end time.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by chozzy: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
Not surprising
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Blackking98(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
grandiose4ever:

An Israeli or Iran direct face off would be unpredictable. Iran I argue is far more dangerous than Egypt. Today Isreal is very weary of a war with Egypt even after defeating Egypt twice.

But I am certain Iran would make a move for Isreal. It's the most strategic place for Iran to begin a war. Middle east is very complex and for US to successfully defeat Iran it needs Arab allies like the GCC. A quick strategic attack on Isreal would prompt Israeli response. An Israeli response would shatter an Arab coalition the US intends to build against Iran.

The US would plead for Isreal not to retaliate just the way it did back during the war against Saddam Hussein. That time, Saddam fired scud missiles into Isreal after American provocation. He hoped Isreal would retaliate and shatter any intending Arab coalition. But Isreal responded not and allowed US and the Arabs to deal with Iraq.

You're yarning beautiful okete yarns which I take joy in busting. Isreal will react ten times harder than Iran hit them. Seems like you're a stranger when it comes to understanding isreal. The picture below is as of last year November. Stop yarning okete its very chaff.

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by tyup(m): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
Pentasoft1978:

Lmao grin grin
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Blackking98(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Why do you people hype this Israel too much? They aren't even among the best 15 militaries in the world. They only hide under the shadow of the USA and form ally with them. The Pakistan and Indian military are even better. I saw somewhere the Egyptian military is better than theirs. The same media the US polluted you people with that they are undefeatable is what is making you think Israel is a world power.
Isreal is yet to loose a war and it's on record. They once defeated the combined armies of Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and other Arab nation's alone and held their territories before being pressurized to return it. Go and try them and see if you will live to tell the tale. Be sitting in oshogbo or onitsha to type okote yarns simply because u don't like them. Mtchewww
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Blackking98(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Oga there is no way the israeli military is stronger than Pakistan or turkey grin be educated pls. They only form allies up and down so tey know if anything happens, they'll always get support. That's why people think they're strong.
Keep quiet. He made his analysis of the situation by comparing stats and weapons. I expected u to do same and bring up an intelligent counter argument and you're here typing like it's a bear parlour argument. Bring your own comparison of technology, weapons and other stats and stop telling us dead man tales
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Charmingrascal(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
FryMosquito:
I see that Iran is ready since they hosted their red flag..
"HOISTED". Cheers.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
grandiose4ever:

You don't really understand the current dynamics of middle East politics currently.

1. Israel vs Iran war will lead to total destruction of Iran, though isreal will suffer some fatalities.

2. The cohesion amongst Arab nations doesn't exist again. Even when it existed, Israel defeated Egypt, Syria and Jordan collectively in the 6 day war.

3. Isreal has formed a "backyard" alliance with Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia knows that befriending isreal is a surer way of reducing iran 's influence in the region (the saying goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend). Which is why Saudi Arabia in recent times has refrained from criticizing Israel's activity in the Palestine occupied area.

4. Other Arab countries that are allies of Saudi arabia are now more sympathetic to isreal. So if you think Arab countries will rush to Iran's side in the case of a war between isreal and Iran, then you are mistaken. The best they can do is to stay neutral.

5. I can categorically tell you that the US doesn't need any allies in the arab world to wipe out Iran from the face of the earth. And the Iranians know this.

6. I can also tell you that this situation is what isreal has been praying for for years and any attack on isreal (which they wouldn't dare) will result in isreal declaring war on Iran and by military capabilities, isreal will soundly defeat Iran. It will even help Netayanhu in his present political quagmire.

7. Isreal had led several bombardment against Iran targets inside Syria and Lebanon and if a full blow out war start, they will extend such bombardment into Iran.

8. Iran Doesn't even have the economic clout (due to the US sanctions) to sponsor a full blown war with an economically prospering country like isreal (not to talk of the US).

And, please who told you Isreal is weary of a war with Egypt? They have now become closer than b4, so no need for war. It Doesn't mean isreal is weary of war with Egypt.

That was how you people said the US was weary of a war with Iran which got into Iran's head and they were misbehaving, thinking Trump to be only an "economic president" who would not want a war. Now the US has tactically declared war on Iran (by killing their army general) and their assets in their bases in the middle east region are locked and loaded waiting 4 instructions from Trump.

Last last, Iran will only bark. Nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by ogbonti: 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

and those you wish they can align with are waiting to see Iran destroyed! grin
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by KingAzubuike(f): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Blackking98:
Isreal is yet to loose a war and it's on record. They once defeated the combined armies of Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and other Arab nation's alone and held their territories before being pressurized to return it. Go and try them and see if you will live to tell the tale. Be sitting in oshogbo or onitsha to type okote yarns simply because u don't like them. Mtchewww
Look at the magnitude of those wars they've won and never lost.
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by Doctordogood(m): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Pentasoft1978:
Exactly my brother!! you are very much on point... His entire generation should form the ally.. period!!!
Re: Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert by doctore212(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
I would have loved to travel to Iran. May be with this tension i will see one fine babe marry and convince her to follow me to Naija.

Or on the other hand I go look for any Olosho house there, pay 2k for TdB

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II / IS-K: Profile Of World's Deadliest Terror Group Behind Kabul Attack (Pictures) / Anti-War Protesters Gathered Outside The White House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.