Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Excitement As UBA Increases Staff Salaries By 170% - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Excitement As UBA Increases Staff Salaries By 170% (8870 Views)

FG Increases Number Of N-power Beneficiaries From 500,000 To 1m / MTN Increases Staff Salaries By 17% / First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excitement As UBA Increases Staff Salaries By 170% by Nicklaus619(m): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2020
DivineKayy:

Perhaps they lied to you, every staff core and non-core have some amount of money been credited to their pension account monthly... They always receive alert so no "wayo wayo". Read this for more info>>>
https://www.pencom.gov.ng/pension-reform-act-2014/

Abeg do you. Know any retired. Banker receiving pension

1 Like

Re: Excitement As UBA Increases Staff Salaries By 170% by DivineKayy(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Abeg do you. Know any retired. Banker receiving pension
Did you download the material at all? All that money in your pension account is yours and its not that the bank will be paying you again after retirement, you've been collecting your pension monthly and you can't access it until you are 50years/retired. Try to read that material.... Really don't know how to explain this further... Again bank can't sack you because of pension.
Re: Excitement As UBA Increases Staff Salaries By 170% by Nicklaus619(m): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
DivineKayy:

Did you download the material at all? All that money in your pension account is yours and its not that the bank will be paying you again after retirement, you've been collecting your pension monthly and you can't access it until you are 50years/retired. Try to read that material.... Really don't know how to explain this further... Again bank can't sack you because of pension.

The. Question is when someone retires do yo think they give him everything on. His contributory account?
Lols in the advance world yes but in Nigeria
They give you one third. Of it and. Start giving you pea nut monthly, so don't. Think when you. Retire. They will give you everything you have contributed
If you have 3 million for your contributory savingfor example when you retire they give you only 1m
Re: Excitement As UBA Increases Staff Salaries By 170% by DivineKayy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nicklaus619:

The. Question is when someone retires do yo think they give him everything on. His contributory account?
Lols in the advance world yes but in Nigeria
They give you one third. Of it and. Start giving you pea nut monthly, so don't. Think when you. Retire. They will give you everything you have contributed
If you have 3 million for your contributory savingfor example when you retire they give you only 1m
Cool that the other part is settled... My opinion on this is that... At retirement its expected that you should be resting and not doing any form of business so really why would you want lump sum when you can be collecting it monthly like you are still working?... And don't forget you're still earning interest... More like your money is working for you. If you really want to run a business the money should be on ground before retirement, pension would just be bonus... Plannning is key!
Re: Excitement As UBA Increases Staff Salaries By 170% by Nicklaus619(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
DivineKayy:

Cool that the other part is settled... My opinion on this is that... At retirement its expected that you should be resting and not doing any form of business so really why would you want lump sum when you can be collecting it monthly like you are still working?... And don't forget you're still earning interest... More like your money is working for you. If you really want to run a business the money should be on ground before retirement, pension would just be bonus... Plannning is key!

Yeah I get this that part too, but developed countries like America pays you all your contributory savings. Retirement benefit and even give you senior citizen discount in mall and train station and other benefits. And. At the end of every. Month, government still pay. Them pension, that's an. Ideal country, give me all my money. Lemme do something very meaningful with. It
Ayam old not dumb or weak in the brain, that's how it's should be
Re: Excitement As UBA Increases Staff Salaries By 170% by DivineKayy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Yeah I get this that part too, but developed countries like America pays you all your contributory savings. Retirement benefit and even give you senior citizen discount in mall and train station and other benefits. And. At the end of every. Month, government still pay. Them pension, that's an. Ideal country, give me all my money. Lemme do something very meaningful with. It
Ayam old not dumb or weak in the brain, that's how it's should be
Okay...

1 Like

Re: Excitement As UBA Increases Staff Salaries By 170% by tbabs10166(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Damfostopper:
my mail ain't working
oh okay, abeg link me up with the first bank job. How did u apply?
Re: Excitement As UBA Increases Staff Salaries By 170% by Damfostopper(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
tbabs10166:
oh okay, abeg link me up with the first bank job. How did u apply?
through whytecleon site
Re: Excitement As UBA Increases Staff Salaries By 170% by awele001: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Can someone working as a marketer in Uba switch to customers care or teller?
Re: Excitement As UBA Increases Staff Salaries By 170% by Builda: 8:24am On Apr 26, 2021
awele001:
Can someone working as a marketer in Uba switch to customers care or teller?

Your BM is in a better position to answer you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nig / Invitation For Competency Based Test / Ogun State Subeb 2nd Stage Of Registration / Job Interviewer: Do You Prefer Male Or Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.