Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

My New Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My New Dog (905 Views)

Rate My New Dog / Pls Help My New Dog Has Refused To Eat, Play Or Do Any Thing. / Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Dog by Kendvrick: 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
Please a friend of mine just gave me dis beobull mix since d dog camr to my house it has refused to walk it is always dragging d chain if I want to remove it from the cage I will either drag it or Carry it *d guy gave out d puppy because he has so many dogs and d siblings of the dog always beats it up and eat the food so d dog doesn't eat well * please how will I make it to stop being afraid. The sire and dam are both very aggressive but dis one case is different ,how can I build the confidence of the dog. The dog is a female and it is 7months
Re: My New Dog by Kendvrick: 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
Dis is it

1 Share

Re: My New Dog by Kendvrick: 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
��

Re: My New Dog by Dreazy23(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
Good evening, the first step would be to unchain her(if she’s in a controlled environment),just feed and play with her gradually she would recuperate.
Re: My New Dog by DemiVonKrone: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
Dreazy23:
Good evening, the first step would be to unchain her(if she’s in a controlled environment),just feed and play with her gradually she would recuperate.

Yea exactly. And in addition to this, don't force anything, don't drag her. You'll need some level of patience here especially since she's already 7 months. Just keep introducing yourself to her, feed well and you can read up on socialization too.

1 Like

Re: My New Dog by Kendvrick: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
D dog was too timid so I returned it then my uncle gave me another one
Re: My New Dog by Kendvrick: 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
See d dog dat one litter mate

Re: My New Dog by Kendvrick: 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
cool tongue

Re: My New Dog by Dreazy23(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kendvrick:
cool tongue

She was properly cared for compared to yours, get a quality dog food

(1) (Reply)

Today Is World Wildlife Day, / Boerboel Available For Stud Service>>>>>>lagos / Brazilian Police Dog Eddy, PMDF Dies At 4year Old (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.