Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

I Fine It Difficult To Trust Ladies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fine It Difficult To Trust Ladies! (695 Views)

Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) / This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fine It Difficult To Trust Ladies! by Irijosa777(m): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
I fine it difficult to trust ladies after reading articles about relationship in this forum.

I am a strong fun of this forum and I read a lot of stories in nairaland in fact I have be so addicted to reading articles in nairaland, though I don't believe all stories.

My issue is this, I have read a lot about relationship issues in this forum as a result of that I fine it difficult to trust ladies especially the ones that has to with ex.
Sometime, I just feel it is better to remain a single, I don't want anybody to break my heart.
But to be frank and sincere after reading those stories I just feel relationship is a big scam but man can't remaining a single forever... Am just tire of the whole thing maybe I should just stop reading stories about relationship in this forum

Please don't get me wrong, I am not in any way saying ladies can't be trusted.
Re: I Fine It Difficult To Trust Ladies! by OneCorner: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ur problem

2 Likes

Re: I Fine It Difficult To Trust Ladies! by Froshloaded: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
What are you saying
Re: I Fine It Difficult To Trust Ladies! by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
You shouldn't, never trust anything with vagina, they are unstable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fine It Difficult To Trust Ladies! by 2special(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
Better Choose your own cross and carry.... God is your strength
Re: I Fine It Difficult To Trust Ladies! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
You shouldn't, never trust anything with vagina, they are unstable.
undecided
Re: I Fine It Difficult To Trust Ladies! by Irijosa777(m): 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
Froshloaded:
What are you saying

What I am saying is, I fine it difficult to trust ladies in respect to relationship as a result of many relationship issues that I have read in this forum.

But guy, the teacher that taught you in school tried oooo
Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Fine It Difficult To Trust Ladies! by Irijosa777(m): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
2special:
Better Choose your own cross and carry.... God is your strength

Thank you, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: I Fine It Difficult To Trust Ladies! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
women are not to be taken seriously.
Re: I Fine It Difficult To Trust Ladies! by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
Funministicquee:
undecided
Females confirmed that the question is why would they lie?
Re: I Fine It Difficult To Trust Ladies! by lekani4real(m): 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
Irijosa777:
I fine it difficult to trust ladies after reading articles about relationship in this forum.

I am a strong fun of this forum and I read a lot of stories in nairaland in fact I have be so addicted to reading articles in nairaland, though I don't believe all stories.

My issue is this, I have read a lot about relationship issues in this forum as a result of that I fine it difficult to trust ladies especially the ones that has to with ex.
Sometime, I just feel it is better to remain a single, I don't want anybody to break my heart.
But to be frank and sincere after reading those stories I just feel relationship is a big scam but man can't remaining a single forever... Am just tire of the whole thing maybe I should just stop reading stories about relationship in this forum

OK...next
Re: I Fine It Difficult To Trust Ladies! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
Females confirmed that the question is why would they lie?
undecided
Re: I Fine It Difficult To Trust Ladies! by Depressedkidd: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
Irijosa777:

What are you even saying. You sef if you dey relationship the girl go fit trust you?
Re: I Fine It Difficult To Trust Ladies! by Froshloaded: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Irijosa777:

What I am saying is, I fine it difficult to trust ladies in respect to relationship as a result of many relationship issues that I have read in this forum.

But guy, the teacher that taught you in school tried oooo
Lol
Ode ma ni eleyi shaq
Re: I Fine It Difficult To Trust Ladies! by Farki: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
Irijosa777:

Read about Briffault's Law and see how it applies to your life.
Re: I Fine It Difficult To Trust Ladies! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
shocked

The only faithful woman is a dead woman But once she still have life in her nd can walk around my brother no trust her. I take corpers take know

(1) (Reply)

My 24 Years As A Chronic Masturbation Addict! / Prostitutes Stand A Chance To Make Heaven Than So Called Girlfriends / Got Smaller Manhood? Checkout The 5 Ways To Naturally Get A Bigger One (SEE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.