Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Gospel Messages That Will Help Your Christian Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Messages That Will Help Your Christian Faith (243 Views)

There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? / INVITATION FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF GOSPEL MESSAGES FROM PST KUMUYI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Messages That Will Help Your Christian Faith by ochibuogwu5: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
"MLR 2019" by Gbile Akanni is *a christian gospel teaching package* which contains 14-videos.
"SUMMIT 2019" by Gbile Akanni is *a christian gospel teaching package* which contains 11-videos.
All of them are *available on youtube*; you can download and prayerfully listen to them.
I have listened prayerfully to all of them between 23rd December 2019 till date 4th January 2020.

I recommend it to anybody who *desires to know GOD(Jesus Christ Crucified) or somebody who already believes but desires to grow in grace and knowledge of Our Lord Jesus Christ as well as become part of His revival in this generation even impart the upcoming generation with THE GENUINE LIFE OF THE LIVING GOD*

This is how I share my own *source of graceful growth in Christ Jesus Crucified*.
What I learn and experience as God's revelation of the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified I share with *everybody that I encounter in this my earthly existence*
It is not *a church that will invite you to quit your own church and join him*
What he offers is LIQUID CONTENT ONLY (CHRIST JESUS CRUCIFIED ONLY) and will encourage to return to your own denomination/church/fellowship and share *this new life with them*

All the videos is not more than 10-GB, I use MTN #500 which gives 2-GB for 2-day validity hence it did not cost me more than #2500. You may have a different network with better offer however *the message and the revelational experience of God* is HIGHER than any *price-tag*

Honestly, there is GENUINE GOSPEL REVIVAL IN THIS EARTH.

JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED IS THE LORD!!!

GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel Messages That Will Help Your Christian Faith by Mykel51(m): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
ochibuogwu5:
"MLR 2019" by Gbile Akanni is *a christian gospel teaching package* which contains 14-videos.
"SUMMIT 2019" by Gbile Akanni is *a christian gospel teaching package* which contains 11-videos.
All of them are *available on youtube*; you can download and prayerfully listen to them.
I have listened prayerfully to all of them between 23rd December 2019 till date 4th January 2020.

I recommend it to anybody who *desires to know GOD(Jesus Christ Crucified) or somebody who already believes but desires to grow in grace and knowledge of Our Lord Jesus Christ as well as become part of His revival in this generation even impart the upcoming generation with THE GENUINE LIFE OF THE LIVING GOD*

This is how I share my own *source of graceful growth in Christ Jesus Crucified*.
What I learn and experience as God's revelation of the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified I share with *everybody that I encounter in this my earthly existence*
It is not *a church that will invite you to quit your own church and join him*
What he offers is LIQUID CONTENT ONLY (CHRIST JESUS CRUCIFIED ONLY) and will encourage to return to your own denomination/church/fellowship and share *this new life with them*

All the videos is not more than 10-GB, I use MTN #500 which gives 2-GB for 2-day validity hence it did not cost me more than #2500. You may have a different network with better offer however *the message and the revelational experience of God* is HIGHER than any *price-tag*

Honestly, there is GENUINE GOSPEL REVIVAL IN THIS EARTH.

JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED IS THE LORD!!!

GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!

Do you have the offline audio/video sir ?
Re: Gospel Messages That Will Help Your Christian Faith by ochibuogwu5: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
Mykel51:

Do you have the offline audio/video sir ?

Yes, I have them in my laptop and I am currently staying in Bariga Lagos though temporary.
If you want to copy from my laptop with your flash-drive, you can chat me up via whatsapp 08034220713.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would Have Become Christianity In Nigeria Without The Likes Of... / 'nigeria Is In Dire Need Of God’s Intervention', Renowned Prophet Declares / I Need The Song 'emi Na Re Oluwa'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.