Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,989 members, 7,952,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Year 2020 Prophecy For Nigeria And Beyond - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Year 2020 Prophecy For Nigeria And Beyond (708 Views)

Coronavirus: Bishop (Dr.) Emmah Isong 2020 Prophecy Fulfilled? / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / Pastor E.A Adeboye's 2020 Prophecy (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Year 2020 Prophecy For Nigeria And Beyond by walebrighto: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
God's Anointed and Blessed Church International.
January 2 at 4:17 AM ·
2020 Revelations and Prophecies by Pastor Toye Ebijomore

The founder and General Overseer of God's Anointed and Blessed Church International has unveiled revelations and made prophecies for the year 2020. He gave these at the church headquarters in Akure, Ondo, at the crossover service that also rounded off the 2019 Annual 40days fasting and prayer of the church. During the daily revival in the 40days fasting and prayer, the Spokesman of God in his teachings opened the eyes of the people to the spiritual significance of the year 2020, told several visions from the Lord and made many prophecies. He taught that a group of twenty things is known as a score. It also means the number of points that someone gets for correct answers on a test or exam. Then, anyone who scores twenty twenty in an examination is remarked excellent. Whereas, number twenty in the spirit stand for a set date or time for a thing to happen. It ended the period of waiting in the life of Isaac as he married at the age of forty but became fruitful with even a twins in twenty years after (Gen 25:20, 26). It's the eligible or set age for people to be enlisted into the military service and levitical service (Num 1:3). The man of God therefore, declared the year 2020 as the God's set year to excel his people. 'Thou shall arise and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time is come' (Psalms 102:13).

The man of God also used several days of the 40days fasting and prayer to thank God for the fulfilment of the 2019 prophecies through him. He dedicated some days of the 40days fasting and prayer for special prayers for Nigeria, Nigerians and the people that are in authority according to 1Timoteu 2:1-2. He also taught people on the importance of thanking God firstly for what He has done as a means of provoking Him to answer the pending and fresh requests speedily even beyond we asked.

Since people and media has testimonies of his yearly prophecies that all the words of God through him always come to pass, some of the major revelations and prophecies he further made at the crossover service for the year 2020 are therefore as follows:
1. The Lord God will grant the desires of his people in this year and he will surely excel them but the expectations of the wicked shall he cut off.
2. Nigeria has arrived the eve year to enter into Solution and become a pride of the nations of the world as purposed by the Lord. Hence, the serious occurrence that will give birth to the new Nigeria which will begin in the year 2021 as the Lord revealed to him last year will happen anytime from now.
3. There will be lots of confusion in the government in this year. Two different groups: a militia and a civil group, will rise powerfully against the Federal Government in this year. The militia group which is already existing will receive some international backing that will almost break Nigeria but their expectations was not realized. I saw the civil group demanding Federal Government to call for either regional discuss or implement the outcome of a concluded National Conference. I saw pockets of crises and increased security challenges in the country in this year.

4. I saw people praying and plotting seriously against President Buhari but the Lord confirmed to me again that He gave him to Nigeria due to the prayer of many people and the sacrifices of His Servants to Him. So, the man is a cane in His hand and He only will break the cane after He used it finished.

6. The National Assembly should organize fervent prayers to cancel the death verdict upon many of its members in this year. The Lord will answer if they organize it genuinely.

7. More governors in Nigeria will suffer terrible sicknesses in this year.

8. I saw the hand of the governor of Ondo State against many people and the hands of too many people against him but I didn't see his hand prevailed till the vision was taken off me. He should changed from relying on the strength of his arm and approach the Lord with a broken spirit for mercy.

The Spokesman of God invoked the declaration of the year, to come to pass in the lives of the people and commanded solution to every unpleasant situation of the people. He returned all the glory to God for His grace upon him and the people were anointed to excel in the 2020. The people were also allowed to give testimonies and thanksgiving of what God did for them especially through the ministrations of the prophet of God.

WhatsApp: 08034290940

2 Shares

Re: Year 2020 Prophecy For Nigeria And Beyond by Vintax(m): 12:43am On Jan 12, 2020
I believe this
Re: Year 2020 Prophecy For Nigeria And Beyond by walebrighto: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsFoVZboiLg

a. The prophecy number (3) in the below list had fulfilled and is still counting in that direction
b. ......... today 10th February 2020 confirmed the fulfillment of the prophecy number (6) of the prophecies below. ( https://punchng.com/breaking-longjan-plateau-south-senator-is-dead/)

God's Anointed and Blessed Church International.
January 2 • 2020 Revelations and Prophecies by Pastor Toye Ebijomore

The founder and General Overseer of God's Anointed and Blessed Church International has unveiled revelations and made prophecies for the year 2020. He gave these at the church headquarters in Akure, Ondo, at the crossover service that also rounded off the 2019 Annual 40days fasting and prayer of the church. During the daily revival in the 40days fasting and prayer, the Spokesman of God in his teachings opened the eyes of the people to the spiritual significance of the year 2020, told several visions from the Lord and made many prophecies. He taught that a group of twenty things is known as a score. It also means the number of points that someone gets for correct answers on a test or exam. Then, anyone who scores twenty twenty in an examination is remarked excellent. Whereas, number twenty in the spirit stand for a set date or time for a thing to happen. It ended the period of waiting in the life of Isaac as he married at the age of forty but became fruitful with even a twins in twenty years after (Gen 25:20, 26). It's the eligible or set age for people to be enlisted into the military service and levitical service (Num 1:3). The man of God therefore, declared the year 2020 as the God's set year to excel his people. 'Thou shall arise and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time is come' (Psalms 102:13).

The man of God also used several days of the 40days fasting and prayer to thank God for the fulfilment of the 2019 prophecies through him. He dedicated some days of the 40days fasting and prayer for special prayers for Nigeria, Nigerians and the people that are in authority according to 1Timoteu 2:1-2. He also taught people on the importance of thanking God firstly for what He has done as a means of provoking Him to answer the pending and fresh requests speedily even beyond we asked.

Since people and media has testimonies of his yearly prophecies that all the words of God through him always come to pass, some of the major revelations and prophecies he further made at the crossover service for the year 2020 are therefore as follows:
1. The Lord God will grant the desires of his people in this year and he will surely excel them but the expectations of the wicked shall he cut off.
2. Nigeria has arrived the eve year to enter into Solution and become a pride of the nations of the world as purposed by the Lord. Hence, the serious occurrence that will give birth to the new Nigeria which will begin in the year 2021 as the Lord revealed to him last year will happen anytime from now.
3. There will be lots of confusion in the government in this year. Two different groups: a militia and a civil group, will rise powerfully against the Federal Government in this year. The militia group which is already existing will receive some international backing that will almost break Nigeria but their expectations was not realized. I saw the civil group demanding Federal Government to call for either regional discuss or implement the outcome of a concluded National Conference. I saw pockets of crises and increased security challenges in the country in this year.

4. I saw people praying and plotting seriously against President Buhari but the Lord confirmed to me again that He gave him to Nigeria due to the prayer of many people and the sacrifices of His Servants to Him. So, the man is a cane in His hand and He only will break the cane after He used it finished.

6. The National Assembly should organize fervent prayers to cancel the death verdict upon many of its members in this year. The Lord will answer if they organize it genuinely.

7. More governors in Nigeria will suffer terrible sicknesses in this year.

8. I saw the hand of the governor of Ondo State against many people and the hands of too many people against him but I didn't see his hand prevailed till the vision was taken off me. He should changed from relying on the strength of his arm and approach the Lord with a broken spirit for mercy.

The Spokesman of God invoked the declaration of the year, to come to pass in the lives of the people and commanded solution to every unpleasant situation of the people. He returned all the glory to God for His grace upon him and the people were anointed to excel in the 2020. The people were also allowed to give testimonies and thanksgiving of what God did for them especially through the ministrations of the prophet of God.

GREAT MAN OF GOD!!
Re: Year 2020 Prophecy For Nigeria And Beyond by walebrighto: 6:18am On Feb 13, 2020
Great man of God are still much available in this country Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

. / Hijab Is Used Before Islam. Its A Culture, It's Not From God. Let Peace Reign / Which Grace Gospel Do You Preach? Christ's Or The Antichrist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.