Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/2021 (691 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/18 / Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today! Tuesday, 26/09/2017 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2021.

THEME: YOU WILL BE COMMENDED!

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 26/09/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 7:22am On Sep 26, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Sunday, September 26, 2021)*

*YOU’LL BE COMMENDED!*

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness; and for choosing and ordaining me for the purpose of gathering fruits into Your vineyard.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let me be fruitful in all good works and let my fruits abide, so that whatever, I ask You, in the name of Jesus, shall be given to me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, give me the grace to be faithful in few things that I may be made ruler over many things, in Your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every spirit of slothfulness be consumed in my life by Your fire, and release upon me, the spirit of profitable hard work, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let me not be weary or tired of well doing; and for everything that I have left and sacrificed to follow You, let me be rewarded, hundredfolds, here and in the hereafter, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, empower me by Your grace to be committed to the service of Your kingdom, in soul-winning, in sacrificial giving, and to be obedient to You, in all things, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the strength and the grace to serve You to the end and to the point of reward, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, when You shall come in Your glory, let me still be found in You, and let me receive the voice of commendation and reward for my labours, and not rebuke, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, renew his strength and anointing; let him finish well and strong, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Built The Largest Statue Of Jesus In The Whole World / Prayer Points To Prevail Over Forces & Controlling Power Of Darkness / Best Way To Celebrate Birthdays With Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.