Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April (27382 Views)

Cow Ban In South East From April Irreversible - IPOB / NERC Directs Discos To Increase Tariff From April 1 / Do Not Pay For Electricity After 2 Weeks – NERC Announces New Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by Princenady(m): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ok
Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by shiki(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
Na today
Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by QuickStandard: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
Get your solar solutions at Quick Standard, and be free from NEPA troubles
Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by Abalado(f): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
APC people will never go unpunished

1 Like

Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by Adams12345: 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/nigerians-to-pay-more-for-electricity-from-april-nerc/

NERC as you increase your tariff, increase the light also, the number of hours we get light in a day should be increased not just the tariff

3 Likes

Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by PotatoSalad(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lol. Take my prepaid meter card to their office next week and recharge 50k.
Till 2022 grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by Heffalump(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
The stupid thing about Govt electricity pricing is that they thought by increasing tariffs, more revenues would be generated. But that's dummy lie as more leakages will shrink whatever income expected. The rate of thefts will rubbish proceeds from increased bill.

However, if the Govt makes power affordable to the common man, then you have large consumers of power paying for it. Consequence is that there will be a huge revenue turnover compared to the first scenario undecided

5 Likes

Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by shekonz(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
Increasing tarriff for what we don't enjoy.. .

Se e gbadun Sha

2 Likes

Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by shekonz(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
PotatoSalad:
Lol. Take my prepaid meter card to their office next week and recharge 50k.
Till 2022 grin

He go shock you as e go finish in 8months

2 Likes

Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by edoairways: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
As you increase the rates, increase the supply to households. BEDC please increase your 6hrs to 10 hrs biko.
Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by PotatoSalad(m): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
shekonz:

He go shock you as e go finish in 8months
You mean 3 years.
I don't share my prepaid meter with anyone

3 Likes

Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
Franchise21:
Apply with ur bill account number via map.ikejaelectric.com

Done that since May 2019, still no call to pay for the damn meter. They still telling me to wait.

1 Like

Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by RealEzee(m): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
as I'm typing sef light no dey our area guun.

1 Like

Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by ikorodureporta: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
Dis guys won force everyone to buy prepaid meter wey suppose to be free

So, d almost N10k wey I just pay, from N5k never reach?
once e cross N10k, I go just tell them to disconnect me forever.....make I see who go even pay d balance wey I owe

1 Like

Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by GamalNasser: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
okorotalkative:
Issokay, just give us prepaid meter. Me and people wey dey live for chevron dey pay the same amount for electricity. Only difference be say dem get 24hrs.

35 to 40k every month na wetin IKEJA dey bill me be that o.

I just dey pray make dem gimme prepaid this year, na then una go know say i sabi manage electricity

Who told you Chevron has 24 hours electricity? Stop saying nonsense
Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by hybridblood07(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
If they can guarantee us at least 20 hours of stable power daily, we won't complain at all.
Anything else apart From that, thunder will strike all of them.
Useless set of old fools claiming to restructure the country

1 Like

Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by leonard002(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
When will we start hearing good news in this naija sef...mtcheww
Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by chukwuibuipob: 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
angry we have bin payin for darkness nah.Nothin new
Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by IMASTEX: 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
Pentasoft1978:
which of the electricity, is it the one I have not seen for 2 years in my neighborhood ? or is they any other electricity?
Yes, they actually refer to blackout as electricity.
Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by Lamanii22(f): 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
Yungmil:
Pls let's just sell this country. I have buyers already.

Lol I concur
Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by Bigmikedagod(m): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
this is why we need to start using solar
Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
This country is one of the most irritating on the planets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by LionTiger(m): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
Just recycling increments upon taxes. Nothing else to show for.
Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by micflo28(m): 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
Govt just want to generate revenue with every agency. Sad part is the money is not being utilized to solve Nigeria's problems. Please trump come and bomb this terrorist called leaders sef.

2 Likes

Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by Enemyofpeace: 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
It is only in Nigeria that people pay for darkness

2 Likes

Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by Dehindepgenius(m): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
Bunch of clowns.
Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by pieces18: 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
All that this government promised us is happening on the contrary. Are we scammed?

1 Like

Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by otokx(m): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
Who remembers that book ~ delivered from the powers of darkness?

2 Likes

Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by pieces18: 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
Since I was born, and now I am 40 years old, I have never seen a wicked and clueless, heartless government like this. Imagine the outrageous taxes they put on us, and there's nothing they give back to the masses. We can't say this is what this government is doing for us

5 Likes

Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by Dybala11(m): 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
israelmao:
For how long shall we continue to pay more for darkness?It is time to stand up and break all this foolish silence.
Don't do a Sowore bro, the terror of DSS is real
Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by Arthur02(m): 12:02am On Jan 05, 2020
They should keep there light to themselves, thank God for solar.
Re: NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April by Stanweezy(m): 12:17am On Jan 05, 2020
Can you imagine, embrace solar and be free from electricity bill.

Contact us for your solar installation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings / Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya / Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.