Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Masters/professionals Forex/volatility Community - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Masters/professionals Forex/volatility Community (574 Views)

Mansur Ahmed: Dangote Refinery Will Fix Nigeria’s Oil Volatility / Bridge And Fractals Trading: Forex, Volatility And Crypto Trading Analyses / Binary/forex/volatility Indicator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masters/professionals Forex/volatility Community by ohiomoba16(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
have you heard about FOREX the biggest market in the world with over 3 trillion dollars trading volume(I don't need to do all this I guess we are not beginners) but if you're trust me this this place you need to be. join our masters class(ebooks, videos, working stratrgies) taught by professional/institutional traders and learn how to trade the market with the right knowledge and skills. we will also be having a class by march at ikeja, we are also affiliated with a brokage company(hantech global).
we also help in account managements so if you are a live trader but you have not being making profit, you are frustrated because you've not being making profit or you are busy with something esle...we trade for you or fund a real account and we trade it 24/7 at the end we share the profit 60:40. make money this 2020 all from the comfort of your house and on your phone or pc ��
for more enquires: 07037345685 07087773380
https:///FGqlk49Ui1e9pmr1baVmS3

Re: Masters/professionals Forex/volatility Community by ohiomoba16(m): 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
for more enguires paulohiomoba@gmail.com i will reply you immediately

Re: Masters/professionals Forex/volatility Community by ohiomoba16(m): 11:10am On Jan 30, 2020
A student of mine is making a lot of progress, are you still doubting when people is making a lot of money.

(1) (Reply)

Create Fully Verified Nigeria Business Paypal Account / Retouch Foods Launching A New Food Line (pando Fresh) / Start Recharge Card Printing With Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.