Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,173 members, 7,953,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (1479 Views)

. / Deleted / The Gentleman's guide to Modern Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Kalatium(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
Can't find Ubunja and HARDDON on the list... Incomplete research!! grin
Re: Deleted by Jodha(f): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
ceeroh:
Can't find Ubnja and HARON on the list...
Incomplete research!! grin

Because they create funny threads they're now gurus?

Mtshewwww
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
Jodha:

Mtshewwww

Jodha Akbar.. Calm down. No be everytime person dey serious. Have some fun abeg. grin
Re: Deleted by Jodha(f): 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
ceeroh:

Jodha Akbar.. Calm down. No be everytime person dey serious. Have some fun abeg. grin

Lool ..thank God say yhu know....I came for war grin
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
Jodha:

Lool ..thank God say yhu know....I came for war grin
Your blood too dey hot
Re: Deleted by Jodha(f): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
ceeroh:

Your blood too dey hot

How man person go do nah...

grin law of the jungle nai are apply here..
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
Jodha:

How man person go do nah...
grin law of the jungle nai are apply here..
You better calm down and find yourself a man.
Nairalanders will frustrate you oo grin Majority of us here are not normal.
Re: Deleted by Jodha(f): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
ceeroh:

You better calm down and find yourself a man.

Nairalanders will frustrate you oo grin
Majority of us here are not normal.

Oga no go there o ....nah for Nairaland awon come find man nih?

Me too I'm not normal... we'll all be mad together nah
Re: Deleted by Kalatium(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Deleted by Kalatium(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
ceeroh:
Can't find Ubunja and HARDDON on the list...
Lol, they claim they are not pickup artist
Re: Deleted by HARDDON: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
ceeroh:
Can't find Ubunja and HARDDON on the list...

cheesy
Re: Deleted by HARDDON: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kalatium:

Lol, they claim they are not pickup artist

What is the end game of pickup artists?

Do they really solve the 'Boys' to Men' problems or end up creating monsters whose singular idiosyncrasies is a penchant for picking up and browsing different vJays, dumping them and moving on to their next targets?

Robotic Monsters who gladly pay back gurls for all the aches and rejections they had experienced ....

You would agree that the issue gets compounded by PUAs and leave the boys in a far worse state than they were.

I always advise; don't read the coloured biginnings of PUAs, be more concerned about how they ended.

1. David De Angelo always avoided questions about how to keep a relationship and marriage.
He knows nothing about that....
He was more concerned with doubling dates like a peacock on heat. What happens when u finally find the one?
Last I heard, he is married now. Think he is Manning it like he did when he was doubling?

2. If you are a reader that extrapolates knowledge, you would find that Neil Strauss in THE GAME, had notes of caution littered all over it through the stories of how all the PUAs ended including himself.

My mentor would always say, the best place to learn is at the stables of a man with proves. Forget words.

So NO, I prefer not to be associated with PUAs. Though I did Garner knowledge from them, I researched and refined them based on the 21st needs of men.

What we need is MIND reformat so that we can achieve our aims on earth and in doing that, finding the wify, that we would be sharing our space with all our lives, that may hold the key to promoting/limiting our dreams/happiness, is very VITAL.
very vital we know how their mind works so we can live with them on our terms and not be overrun like countless men are out there.

Rich Regards
Don

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Kalatium(m): 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
HARDDON:

Do they really solve the 'Boys' to Men' problems or end up creating monsters whose singular idiosyncrasies is a penchant for picking up and browsing different vJays, dumping them and moving on to their next targets?

Robotic Monsters who gladly pay back gurls for all the aches and rejections they had experienced ....

You would agree that the issue gets compounded by PUAs and leave the boys in a far worse state than they were.

I always advise; don't read the coloured biginnings of PUAs, be more concerned about how they ended.

1. David De Angelo always avoided questions about how to keep a relationship and marriage.
He was more concerned with doubling dates like a peacock on heat. What happens when u finally find the one?
Last I heard, he is married now. Think he is Manning it like he did when he was doubling?

2. If you are a reader that extrapolates knowledge, you would find that Neil Strauss in THE GAME, had notes of caution littered all over it through the stories of how all the PUAs ended including himself.

My mentor would always say, the best place to learn is at the stables of a man with proves. Forget words.

So NO, I prefer not to be associated with PUAs. Though I did Garner knowledge from them, I researched and refined them based on the 21st needs of men.

What we need is MIND reformat so that we can achieve our aims on earth and in doing that, finding the wify, that we would be sharing our space with all our lives, that may hold the key to promoting/limiting our dreams/happiness, is very VITAL.
very vital we know how their mind works so we can leave with them on our terms and not be overrun like countless men are out there.

Rich Regards
Don

Yea that's true...I concur
That’s why I am planning on writing about the LIMITATIONS of Dating Advice by Pick-Up Artist and how they have led alot of men astray

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Kalatium(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
Jodha:

Oga no go there o ....nah for Nairaland awon come find man nih?

Me too I'm not normal... we'll all be mad together nah
Mad oohhh
Re: Deleted by Kseafresh: 12:13am On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

Mtshewwww
Why do i always see this girl in where Men are supposed to be the only one talking, Why don't u get useful nd go back to ur Emperor Jelaladin In India or any Shithole..
Re: Deleted by Jodha(f): 2:18am On Jan 06, 2020
Kseafresh:
Why do i always see this girl in where Men are supposed to be the only one talking, Why don't u get useful nd go back to ur Emperor Jelaladin In India or any Shithole..

.. "I always see this girl in where men are supposed.. ...." Clown
Re: Deleted by Kalatium(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
Kseafresh:
May be she is crushing on you lol
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
HARDDON:

very vital we know how their mind works so we can live with them on our terms and not be overrun like countless men are out there.

Rich Regards
Don
You are indeed an epitome of knowledge.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Isolation Experience! / Offset Cheats On Cardi B Shamelessly / Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.