Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,915 members, 7,863,193 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

What Is The Best Way To Handle This Matter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To Handle This Matter? (675 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? / When Your Boyfriend Calls Way Too Much, Ladies How Do You Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Handle This Matter? by nurabela: 4:59am On Dec 03, 2010
A girl you're considering to marry hardly calls.She may stay for three to six months without saying a word to you but only to complain whenever you call her that you are not serious.Who is not serious-you or the girl ?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Matter? by obowunmi(m): 5:03am On Dec 03, 2010
The girl doesn't plan to marry you. You plan to marry her, she's not feeling you. She doesn't know how to communicate this. Move on!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Matter? by Coolabbie: 7:55am On Dec 03, 2010
Obviously d gal is so not into u.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Matter? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 03, 2010
nurabela:

A girl you're considering to marry hardly calls.She may stay for three to six months without saying a word to you but only to complain whenever you call her that you are not serious.Who is not serious-you or the girl ?
Shes not in-love with you homie. She don't give a damn about you.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Matter? by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 03, 2010
She has some1 she is so into. move on undecided
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Matter? by kmoneyE(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2010
Wake up man stop being a spare tyre*** There might not be any opportunity for you to get fixed to the JEEP
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Matter? by Yorisb: 10:35am On Dec 03, 2010
obowunmi:

The girl doesn't plan to marry you. You plan to marry her, she's not feeling you. She doesn't know how to communicate this. Move on!

Nuff Said!

Chin Chin! cool
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Matter? by MMM2(m): 10:35am On Dec 03, 2010
give her money 4 shopping always and still put more effort she will change 1day and luv u. Since u can see de NO or de writing on de board.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Matter? by MMM2(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2010
impregnant her and do a fast wedding 4 her 2 know u re serious.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Matter? by swarthyg(f): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2010
is she far 4rm u? asin long distance relationship? if it's so den know dat it is'nt every1 dat can handle long distance-relationships, 4rm wat u r sayin i don't think d gal loves u nd wants to marry u, so it's either u move on wif ur lyf or u try harder if u rili want her and most of all pray, maybe she's nt d ryt one 4 u and God is using dis way to tell u it's a no
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Matter? by freecocoa(f): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2010
Poster free the babe jor,she send you not.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Matter? by 190: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2010
kick her butt @ a public place announcing how shes such a looser
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Matter? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2010
nurabela:

bro that gal is right in asking you if you are even serious(i would have ask if it was a joke)

you are definitely the one not serious. . . . . . . 6 months with no communication and you even consider yourselves FRIENDS, let alone lovers?

(1) (Reply)

I didn't Ask :) / Any Tips Or Suggestions On Getting Girls? / Woman Quits Marriage For Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.