Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount (75583 Views)

US Drone Strike Kills Senior Iran-Backed Militia Leader In Baghdad (Photos) / U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester / The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Shobizz(m): 6:43am On Jan 05, 2020
No one should pray 4 war.

4 all saying Iran is too small for US, remember the fight will not only be for Iran,
that when you will see nations coming together for the fight.

Combine forces can pull a mountain down

3 Likes

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by permit(m): 6:44am On Jan 05, 2020
The same rocket fell on Iranian country. Who fooling who grin grin
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Sunrise258: 6:48am On Jan 05, 2020
All these northern Nigerian herdsmen & Elzakzaki Shiit backing Iran, hope you will help them participate in the war against USA? Iran, if Nigerian Islamic Movement are your supporters, you don die finish o.

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by proprince(m): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2020
I cant wait for this fight.

I know US will still blow up Soleimani's grave again. grin

That his hand that didnt blow well will kukuma scatter.

God bless America.

Iran even listed TEL-AVIV as part of their targets.
They wan use their hand invite ISREAL enter the fight.

It seems the Iranians want to commit mass suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Truthbites: 6:49am On Jan 05, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Shut up your stinking mouth.

One terrorist spotted
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by middlebelter(m): 6:49am On Jan 05, 2020
matrix199:
So Iran plans using rockets to take revenge on the US?

Whoever cares for Iran should advise her to apply wisdom. It's ok to rant, but don't get carried away thinking you'can keep up hit for hit with America. They better just rant and let it slide, for their own sake.

A more disturbing ranting is their online supporters that continue to dream that Iran will finish USA, the same way those guys hailed Saddam Hussain to death and brought Iraq to her kneels. If Iran after several years of war could not convincingly defeat Iraq, tell me how they intend to finish USA? Some are talking about nuclear warhead as if USA and her allied have none or more superior nuclear heads or they have no intelligence to confirm if Iran is about to use it?

2 Likes

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by proprince(m): 6:51am On Jan 05, 2020
Shobizz:

4 all saying Iran is too small for US, remember the fight will not only be for Iran,

Is USA that does not have combine firces abi.
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by optimus106(m): 6:51am On Jan 05, 2020
shakaZuIlu:
lol you think say them no wise?
hahahahahaha
before Trump killed that bastard terrorist he already knew what might happen so thousands of drones fleets of missile ready warship
hundreds of attack helicopters and jet bombers are on standby waiting for any forkup

[s]God bless united states of America
[/s]

Ask God to bless your country,
be patriotic for once.

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:53am On Jan 05, 2020
1Sharon:
I'm ready to twerk for whoever wants..just spare my life.
You women like to think the world revolves around ur bum bum
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by MERCHANDISER: 6:56am On Jan 05, 2020
patrickmuf:
The truth of the matter is that America cannot afford another full blown war worst off against a dogged Iran.
However you might want to look at it, America will find it very tough to win the war because her bases around the middle east will be subject to a barrage of long range ballistic missiles. Iran will suffer more but she stands to lose nothing. China and Russia will back the Iranians with weapons just so the war drags on to a point where it takes a toll on the US economy thereby possibly giving birth to a new world power, China...It's not just war, there's an economic undertone to it and the US know better than anyone that they can't afford to prosecute another war, not at this point where their economy is recovering...

You have said it all.The war will destroy US economically and enthrone China or Russia as the new world power thats what Nairaland kids don't know.

Forget Putin's feigning love with Trump,if there is any war,China and Russia will indirectly back Iran just to Rubbish US

2 Likes

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 05, 2020
They should both stop making mouth and do something tangible.

The effect on Nigeria's economy is my own area of concern. The price of crude oil is going to hit $200 by the time war breaks out giving us a very positive outlook. This one will be like Christmas bonus or 13th salary. We can pay off our national debt and improve our infrastructure. $1 to N1 also loading. Apart from that, nothing concern us here.
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by xperiencelove(m): 6:58am On Jan 05, 2020
hermesprogidy:

You have a point, but things are a bit different in this era. In WW1 and large parts of WW2, there was nothing like nuclear fusion and fission bombs until America used a fission bomb on Japan in WW2. There is no way that a global war will happen today without the use of a nuclear weapon, and leaders worldwide know this, that is why Russia, Britain and France are calling for deescalation. It is true a lot of countries dislike America, but the truth is America has a very intimidating arsenal. It will be stupid for Iran to confront America frontally, they are smart people and will use other shadowy ways to hit America. America has always been poor at waging unconventional warfare. Vietnam, Korea, Afghanistan etc comes to mind.
Forget formation of any coalition of super powers against each other over this, it won't happen, unless the world has finally gone mad.
In what way do you think Iran is smarter than the USA? Someone has said it earlier, the best Iran could do is to resort to jungle terrorism like they have been doing with Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Shiite, ISWAP etc. Honestly, I still don't know what Iran, Iraq are benefiting terrorism meanwhile they are CORE Muslim nations!
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by larica69: 6:59am On Jan 05, 2020
Iranians should react with caution ooo. Dont joke with an impeached republican president. They go to war for mere low poll rating in an election year not to talk of already impeached president. He will engage in war till after election. Note that when at war Americans are United. Ayotolah please this is not Obama...pity your people. It will take 100yrs to repair your oil well after bombardment.
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by harrend(m): 7:00am On Jan 05, 2020
bro if it turns out like dat, remember the us has many enemies in asia they are all gonno use this opportunity to fight agains them in support of iran.. The likes of iraq, russia, north korea,japan afghanistan.. Will all support iran in one way weda secretly or openly..
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by eunisam: 7:00am On Jan 05, 2020
englishmart:
I really want this war to happen, I don't want Liverpool to win the league grin grin

Lol
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by centurionpapa(m): 7:00am On Jan 05, 2020
Every fool is now an expert in foreign affairs
Fools everywhere

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by livebyday(m): 7:01am On Jan 05, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

You are a small boy in this matter. I stand by Iran.

I don't think anyone asked where you stand undecided

Why did you feel it was important to tell us?
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by femmoy(m): 7:01am On Jan 05, 2020
braveboy64:
Trump should know the war wouldn't be against Iran �� alone

and so? go and ask Japan,I'm sure they'll have a word of advice to Iran.
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by drey076(m): 7:01am On Jan 05, 2020
englishmart:
I really want this war to happen, I don't want Liverpool to win the league grin grin
grin
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by MERCHANDISER: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2020
Emmyxclusive:
U are correct, alot of people think trump and putin are sworn enemies but that's not true, the USA recently shared an Intel with Russia that help them stop 2 terrorists in Russia. I doubt if China want a war with USA.
The war will destroy US economically
and enthrone China or Russia as the new world power thats
what Nairaland kids don't know.
Forget Putin's feigning love with Trump,if there is any
war,China and Russia will indirectly back Iran just to Rubbish
US

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 05, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Which kini world War?? Small Iran no fit ignite another world War abeg. Had it been its between USA and Russia, China or even France small fear for dey, but Iran?? Nah they no fit can

But shaa I know our jobless religious extremist brothers from the North go begin nonsense protest/riot upon wetin no concern them.

Bosnia and Herzegovina, which today is often forgotten as a country, started the first World War. What it takes to start a world War are allies taking up the revenge for the underrated countries. Remember Russia is a strong ally to Iran.

3 Likes

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by livebyday(m): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2020
Openbusiness:
I don't know why some people are thinking a fight with Iran will be a world war. It can never be. For one, Iran is hated in the Middle East, so the major Middle East moneybag players like Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Turkey, UAE etc will just ignore Iran and even hope they get destroyed. Second, it won't even be a competition, America is one trillion miles ahead of Iran in every possible way. Can you call a race between a corolla and a Lamborghini a race? No way! 3rdly Russia and China will never confront or escalate tensions with America because of Iran. Iran is of no real value to both, their ties don't go beyond selling them weapons, and both China and Russia secretly side America and don't want a Nuclear Iran. China just ended its trade war with the US, they were quick to adjust to agree to Trump's demands and signed a huge trade deals. Do you think they want anything to break that connect? Russia under Putin likes Trump's America, in fact Putin spoke against Trump's impeachment and Russia has been trying hard to mend fences with the US since Trump became President. Why would they risk all that progress because of one terrorist country like Iran, Lol cheesy. It will be another 3 days war that toppled Saddam Hussein and had him crawling in the gutter like a sewer rat within 2 days. Those Ayatollahs in Iran are high on Fulani burukutu cheesy

Most analytic comment here
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Cutehector(m): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2020
I was thinking they will bomb white house sef. Nonsense .. They keep on ranting but no evidence
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by MERCHANDISER: 7:05am On Jan 05, 2020
hustla:

Let it slide?
If someone comes to kill your mom in your own house in front of you, no warning, no provocation, you go let am slide? You really think all countries are as useless as Nigeria where citizens are killed in broad daylight and no one cares

Iran is not like Iraq, its military and its citizens will defend their country to the very end

Plus the terrain is extremely hard to navigate, more complex than that of Afghanistan that billions of $ was wasted on

Trump is just trying to divert attention from his impeachment brouhaha and this one will shock him cos Russia will likely side with Iran
You have said it all...

Many super nations especially from Asia (China,Korea,even Russia) will indirectly side Iran just to clip US's feathers and dominance.

If the war happens,Russia or China will be the next world power

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by somtookeke(m): 7:05am On Jan 05, 2020
World War 3: What China told Iran about US on Saturday
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/world-war-3-what-china-told-iran-about.html

Share , like, Comment

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Leister: 7:06am On Jan 05, 2020
Mac2016:

Don't just be too sure.. Very soon they will draw empathy or wipe it up from powerful anti-US nations then you know what that means.
Leaders are meant to act more responsibly... World needs peace not wars
which powerful anti-US nations are ready to put their country and people in the line of fire because of Iran?

1 Like

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by raybaba97(m): 7:08am On Jan 05, 2020
Anybody thinking WW3 is a joke should go read history and find out how WW1 started.

Trust me, you'll be amazed by how quickly things spiral out of control.

What Trump did was stupid and I'm certain he'll come to regret it.

2 Likes

Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by decub: 7:09am On Jan 05, 2020
Shobizz:

No mind them.
They think it will be an Iran US affair.

They forgot that US also have enemies who are no push overs, moreso, their allies are not with them on the recent killing.
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Babaheekmat: 7:09am On Jan 05, 2020
Let's hear word with this world war trash..

USA vs Iran na World War.

Make them kill themselves.

Make we know we that remain
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 05, 2020
Iran should not even dream it.
Trump is a mad guy and will level iran in minutes.
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by MERCHANDISER: 7:10am On Jan 05, 2020
proprince:

Is USA that does not have combine firces abi.
I hope you don't see Russia or China as one of US's combine forces.
Iran is not like Iraq, its military and its citizens will defend their country to the very end Plus the terrain is extremely hard to navigate, more complex than that of Afghanistan that billions of $ was wasted on Trump is just trying to divert attention from his impeachment brouhaha and this one will shock him cos Russia will likely side with Iran. Many super nations especially from Asia (China,Korea,even Russia) will indirectly side Iran just to clip US's feathers and dominance. If the war happens,Russia or China will be the next world power
Re: Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 05, 2020
I'm scared of how dis will end

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. / Presidential Villas Across The World.(pictures) / Steve Karisa: Kenya's Hottest Policeman Who Broke The Internet Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.