Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] (13175 Views)

Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria / 20 Best 3GB RAM Phones And Their Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by divinejaga: 1:12am On Jan 13, 2020
You say tecno be loosing customers?
I don't think so man
They av solid ground coz of their cheap phones
drjprince:
dhurr

Give feedback to Tecno to stop using Scrappy chipset
They have started loosing customers and nairaland is not the only place they will fall
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Afrolet: 7:00am On Jan 13, 2020
divinejaga:

I don't think so man
Every thing has its season and time
With the advent of new brands, they will be flushed
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by preshos: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
divinejaga:
You say tecno be loosing customers? I don't think so man They av solid ground coz of their cheap phones
The speed Xiaomi dey come with, they go soon clear tecno
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by drjprince: 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
preshos:

him and him blood sister infinix
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Afrolet: 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
drjprince:
him and him blood sister infinix
Infinix is even more used than tecno
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Chomolina: 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
preshos:

the more they come closer tecno will also b moving forward as well
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Chubbyface: 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
Chomolina:
the more they come closer tecno will also b moving forward as well
tecno has started the struggle for a very long time and it'd be difficult for any brand to overtake just like that
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Chubbyface: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
Afrolet:

Tecno is very very very affordable & it's the best phone to consider purchasing whilst u are looking for a cheap phone with high spec
not the best but one of the best
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Kayconcept2(m): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
From the first time TECNO came out with its first anderiod phone, they have continue to improve, to me they are always a step if not five steps ahead.

TECNO phones are reliable, cooperate with budget , pocket friendly.

Very durable and it's interface is superb.

Why compare fourth class with first class.
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by MaliMillion: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
We are spoilt for choices..me im just happy with the competition cos we consumers are the winners. TECNO, Infinix, Xiaomi there's something for everyone
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Bestchild: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
MaliMillion:
We are spoilt for choices..me im just happy with the competition cos we consumers are the winners. TECNO, Infinix, Xiaomi there's something for everyone
exactly. We consumers are the winners, the competitors are competing to serve us with the best
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Mustack: 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
Chubbyface:
tecno has started the struggle for a very long time and it'd be difficult for any brand to overtake just like that

Any serious brank will kill Tecno future
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Afrolet: 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
Chubbyface:
not the best but one of the best
Yea! True
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Uchechiokpara39: 10:17am On Jan 16, 2020
MaliMillion:

I go with this...it depends on choice so far.

Samsung user will always believe in Samsung

Tecno user will slick with Tecno

And it goes on and on....
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by drwoodr007: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
I'll rather say affordable phones. Their phones are so affordable.
divinejaga:

I don't think so man
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by drwoodr007: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
This statement is only correct for brands who do not change their competitive strategy. Tecno as I see them, tend to go with the trend, a trait of a brand that doesn't intend to get flushed anytime soon.
Afrolet:

Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by drwoodr007: 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
And wetin make you feel say with Tecno strong hold, Xiaomi go fit clear them? Tecno has got some deep roots.
preshos:

Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by drwoodr007: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
That is to say that there are no serious brands. Well, the competition helps we the consumer get better service.
Mustack:

Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by drwoodr007: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
People are free to use which ever brand they like na, must everyone use the same brand of phone you like?
Mustack:

Tecno user don't know what other unpopular brands are enjoying
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by drwoodr007: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
Because you're a fan boy
theoneJabulani:
what they don't understand is that there is a difference between getting a cheap phone and getting one that gives you value for your money. Why will I buy Tecno spark 4 when there is umidigi A3pro, or infinix hot 8 when there is umidigi power
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by drwoodr007: 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
Conduct an opinion pool to find out staggering figures and be honest about it. I know a lot of people using Tecno phones and I know how the phone serves them
Mustack:

Are they getting value for money even if it's that cheap?
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by theoneJabulani(m): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
drwoodr007:
Because you're a fan boy
am a fan of good and affordable devices
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Mustack: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
drwoodr007:
That is to say that there are no serious brands. Well, the competition helps we the consumer get better service.

The moment Xiaomi and other brand step up the aim at nigeria market, then you'll know Tecno is just a name
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Mustack: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
drwoodr007:
Conduct an opinion pool to find out staggering figures and be honest about it. I know a lot of people using Tecno phones and I know how the phone serves them

Tecno will win for sure
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by andelawhite: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
lol. flusher. You don't seem to understand what Tecno has done and is still doing.
Afrolet:

Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by andelawhite: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
Stop being emotional for nothing. Haven't you heard that you can be going nowhere fast? speed koor, acceleration yin
preshos:

Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by andelawhite: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
There is no space for any 'serious brank'. Tecno is not a brank, but a brand.
Mustack:

Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by andelawhite: 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
Tecno has a strong competitive advantage, and they are firmly holding on to it. Tecno is more than a name.
Mustack:

The moment Xiaomi and other brand step up the aim at nigeria market, then you'll know Tecno is just a name
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by drwoodr007: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
So what are you now talking about? It just means that Tecno phone users enjoy value for their money.
Mustack:

Tecno will win for sure
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by drwoodr007: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
LOL, they've been in Nigeria long enough to be a threat to Tecno and they have failed. Instead, they lost their little customer base to Tecno and other brands.
Mustack:

Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by drwoodr007: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ok. hope they give you some incentive to retain you as a fan?
theoneJabulani:
am a fan of good and affordable devices
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by theoneJabulani(m): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
drwoodr007:
Ok. hope they give you some incentive to retain you as a fan?
yes, complete value for my money by using a Device that doesn't give me headache. Fans don't get paid with money, they get paid with satisfaction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? / Glo Introduces On-net 15k/sec And Off-net 20k/sec / Glo New Data Plan For Smartphones And Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.