Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] (13192 Views)

Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria / 20 Best 3GB RAM Phones And Their Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Mustack: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
andelawhite:
There is no space for any 'serious brank'. Tecno is not a brank, but a brand.

Brand is what I mean dude. Typographycal error. U should understand
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Mustack: 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
drwoodr007:
So what are you now talking about? It just means that Tecno phone users enjoy value for their money.
They'll win because no competition just like MTN bribing there way to the top.
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Mustack: 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
drwoodr007:
LOL, they've been in Nigeria long enough to be a threat to Tecno and they have failed. Instead, they lost their little customer base to Tecno and other brands.

You lied.
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Mohbola(f): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
No matter how xiaomi tries, tecno already has its own people
Not everyone will go for phones that we're just hearing of, some people buy name.
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Afrolet: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2020
Mohbola:
No matter how xiaomi tries, tecno already has its own people
Not everyone will go for phones that we're just hearing of, some people buy name.
Yea but remember it didn't take long for Blackberry and Nokia to flush out of the market
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by victorolugbami: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
Afrolet:

Yea but remember it didn't take long for Blackberry and Nokia to flush out of the market
I second this motion anyways
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Afrolet: 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
victorolugbami:

I second this motion anyways
Thumbs up
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by akashi01(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
drwoodr007:
LOL, they've been in Nigeria long enough to be a threat to Tecno and they have failed. Instead, they lost their little customer base to Tecno and other brands.

Show me one person who dumped Xiaomi to Tecno, stop marketing Tecno with inane lies.. you're making it worse

Why am I even answering a Tecno marketers that just created an account this year and posts about Tecno alone
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Mustack: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
akashi01:

Show me one person who dumped Xiaomi to Tecno, stop marketing Tecno with inane lies.. you're making it worse

Why am I even answering a Tecno marketers that just created an account this year and posts about Tecno alone
My bro, there Mata tire person oh

1 Like

Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Djdannyb4u: 4:21am On Jan 20, 2020
Good a thing dat Tecno users know their brand but unfortunately don't really understand what these specs in phones really mean. I have heard & read many pipo saying "Tecno is relatively cheap with good specs". Well, I don't hold this against them. The truth is that they don't know what these specs mean & how they differ.
Tecno have been using 1 chipset in their phones irrespective of ROM & RAM.
Tecno phones are not cheap!!! Customers just don't know new brands, they are scared of asking & trying them out. Maybe with the way these new brands look, it's scares them that they are really expensive.
The likes of Samsung & IPhone made customers believe that Tecno is cheap because Nokia as @ wen the crave & trend for Android came didnot upgrade. But the Nokia of 2day is far better than what we used to know when it was Symbian. They have better batteries, RAM management, etc.
Many pipo think Tecno cameras are the BOMB! Well what they know is what they know. Tecno cameras are over saturated & they start dying within a few months. Use the xender scanning with Tecno & its like to understand dia camera wahala.
I used to be a Tecno lover but since I moved back to Nokia, I have not been disappointed.
A mobile phone HD game lover cannot settle for Tecno cos of the chipset.
There are many good brands out there that are cheap with KING KONG SPECS. All we need to do is find out what they have underneath & their prices

3 Likes

Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Mustack: 7:58am On Jan 20, 2020
Djdannyb4u:
Good a thing dat Tecno users know their brand but unfortunately don't really understand what these specs in phones really mean. I have heard & read many pipo saying "Tecno is relatively cheap with good specs". Well, I don't hold this against them. The truth is that they don't know what these specs mean & how they differ.
Tecno phones are not cheap!!! Customers just don't know new brands, they are scared of asking & trying them out. Maybe with the way these new brands look, it's scares them that they are really expensive.
The likes of Samsung & IPhone made customers believe that Tecno is cheap because Nokia as @ wen the crave & trend for Android came didnot upgrade. But the Nokia of 2day is far better than what we used to know when it was Symbian. They have better batteries, RAM management, etc.
Many pipo think Tecno cameras are the BOMB! Well what they know is what they know. Tecno cameras are over saturated & they start dying within a few months. Use the xender scanning with Tecno & its like to understand dia camera wahala.
I used to be a Tecno lover but since I moved back to Nokia, I have not been disappointed.
There are many good brands out there that are cheap with KING KONG SPECS. All we need to do is find out what they have underneath & their prices

Oga thank you for your brave talk. Watch as them go attack you now.

Meanwhile my Umidigi A5 pro 4gig ram, 32gig rom, 4150 battery, mtk halio p23, CPU octacore '8' cores (4*coretex A-53, 2.0ghz & 4*coretex A-53, 1.5ghz) GPU mali G71 MP2 700mhz treeple camerafir just 39k? Ok make I just dy gbadun my phone dy go oh.. smooth sailing. This is the true value for money not al those plastic phones.

2 Likes

Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2020
Kayconcept2:
From the first time TECNO came out with its first anderiod phone, they have continue to improve, to me they are always a step if not five steps ahead.

TECNO phones are reliable, cooperate with budget , pocket friendly.

Very durable and it's interface is superb.

Why compare fourth class with first class.
How much is Phantom 9??
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by paltielx: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
I cannot deny that most tecno phone are not very reliable, mostly because of their processors and the panel. But we should appreciate them for keeping the phonee affordable, because of this many senior phone companies are also trying to make their phone affordable thereby making poor country like Nigeria to afford them. However Nokia remains my best phone company

1 Like

Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Djdannyb4u: 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
paltielx:
I cannot deny that most tecno phone are not very reliable, mostly because of their processors and the panel. But we should appreciate them for keeping the phonee affordable, because of this many senior phone companies are also trying to make their phone affordable thereby making poor country like Nigeria to afford them. However Nokia remains my best phone company
Thanks for making it simple. Right now, Nokia has the best affordable phones in the market.
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by johnodion: 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
paltielx:
Hmmm. Nice
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Chiemezueajuzie: 7:35am On Jan 21, 2020
drwoodr007:
People are free to use which ever brand they like na, must everyone use the same brand of phone you like?
there really nothing wrong with tecno phones its just your own preference
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Chiemezueajuzie: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2020
Afrolet:

and you think tecno will also go just like that? Naa
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Afrolet: 9:52am On Jan 22, 2020
paltielx:
Well said
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by jamiuisah: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Where infinix
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by LittleMonster(m): 8:38am On Jan 24, 2020
Djdannyb4u:

Bro pls you talked about tecno phones having only one chipset.. Am in the market to buy a new phone.. Pls what do you think about the umidigi power would it be a better choice and also the Nokia 6.1.. This are the two phones am pondering on. Even though I still have the camon 12 as an option to fall on.. My budget size got me looking at this 3 as my possible option.. Pls whats your take on it
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Afrolet: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
Djdannyb4u:
Hmmmm
K.O
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by drwoodr007: 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
Tecno isn't my father's company, I am just letting see how much dept they've got. Save this comment and come back in the next 5 years and let's re-evaluate my position. That's if this platform still exist.
Mustack:

The moment Xiaomi and other brand step up the aim at nigeria market, then you'll know Tecno is just a name
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by preshos: 2:24am On Feb 02, 2020
drwoodr007:
Tecno isn't my father's company, I am just letting see how much dept they've got. Save this comment and come back in the next 5 years and let's re-evaluate my position. That's if this platform still exist.
You must be a passionate tecno fan
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Afrolet: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2020
drwoodr007:
Well said
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by donkelvin10(m): 10:26am On Feb 04, 2020
1 month old tecno pouvoir 3 air for sale....in perfect condition.... for 24k.... call or whatsapp +2349023630072
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Samson1851(m): 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
The Infinix S5 Pro will be the first Infinix Smartphone to have a Motorized Pop Up Camera. Here is the Official Design and My Final Predictions of the Specifications. Kindly Watch till the end and let me know your verdict. Cheers...

Kindly Watch Here ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L8Mqevefio
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by andelawhite: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hahahahaha, ofcos I did. lol
Mustack:

Brand is what I mean dude. Typographycal error. U should understand
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by Afrolet: 5:39am On Feb 07, 2020
Looks amazing
Samson1851:
The Infinix S5 Pro will be the first Infinix Smartphone to have a Motorized Pop Up Camera. Here is the Official Design and My Final Predictions of the Specifications. Kindly Watch till the end and let me know your verdict. Cheers...
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by drjprince: 6:54am On Feb 07, 2020
Afrolet:
Looks amazing
amazing in what sense?

Na motorized stuff we go chop why are they still avoiding good chipset why put scrap helio p22 with a pop up
Infinix always abusing designs
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by bennyefosa19: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2020
The Mediatek helio P22 chipset was a good processor for the Infinix S5, but are they going to use the same processor in Infinix S5 Pro or an upgraded variant of Mediatek Helio like maybe a P70?
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by drjprince: 8:19am On Feb 07, 2020
bennyefosa19:
The Mediatek helio P22 chipset was a good processor for the Infinix S5, but are they going to use the same processor in Infinix S5 Pro or an upgraded variant of Mediatek Helio like maybe a P70?
it has pop up that should do cool
Re: Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] by ylamu1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
I'm marketer I sell a lot of Tecno phones more than any other brands especially Pouvior 3 plus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodbye Glo Infinito Special / New MTN WOW Weekend Promo! / Which Power Bank Is Better Itel.or Oriamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.