Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands (80057 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2020
kareemkamil:

[s]
Where and how he raised the dead, stage management. Use your sense bro, can anyone raised the dead body. In fact when bonky came to my state, they where carry rumor that, he raised the dead body, has small as I was, I know it was completely lies.[/s]
shut up
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by captianfreeman(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2020
vincentjk:
This is really a man of God, I grew up seeing that his book around the house everyday

Someone should quote me with the picture of that blue book again, feels good glancing at it

2 Likes

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by naijacentric(m): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
Plus10:

Because he did most of his work in Africa.
why not his country or region na only africans know God?
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by SEGLIZ: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

Amen Amen Amen in Jesus name.
This year will yield fruitfulness for you and yours in Jesus name.
Just got back from NL Ban.
One olorire here defaming my character reported me to the MOD because I called him Oponu when he called me a scammer. I was going to not only call him out here but also take it up with him outside NL but I decided to let go and forgive him.
Hope you are fine sir?
I dey on my knee dey greet you ooo.

èmi tán n tán, mo humble, mo gentle, mí ò tó gba ìkúnlè Princess of Life and Peace o.
thank God you back really miss you around during the festive period.
nairaland ti ko eran mó èrò, òjò deti rò o wá da omo eyelé pò mó tí ádìye. a good number that can't bullyrag or practice thuggery in the physical due to what ever reason uses the internet as an avenue to exhibit their ugly side more so they remain faceless while doing it, is an added advantage.
so sorry about that.
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
SEGLIZ:

èmi tán n tán, mo humble, mo gentle, mí ò tó gba ìkúnlè Princess of Life and Peace o.
thank God you back really miss you around during the festive period.
nairaland ti ko eran mó èrò, òjò deti o wá da omo eyelé pò mó tí ádìye. a good number that can't bullyrag or thuggery in the physical due to what ever reason uses the internet to as an avenue to exhibit their ugly side more so they remain faceless while doing it, is an added advantage.
so sorry about that.

It's well, kosi wahala sir
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Seun(m): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
naijacentric:
why not his country or region na only africans know God?
His home country is Germany. They don’t believe in God [like we do] and it is hard to perform miracles there [they will ask for evidence].

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by lovat(m): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Seun:

His home country is Germany. They don’t believe in God and it is hard to perform miracles there.
Shut up if you cannot talk with Facts
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by naijacentric(m): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
Seun:

His home country is Germany. They don’t believe in God and it is hard to perform miracles there.
lies dey are christians here its because dey are not brainwashed like us. The sad truth!
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Seun(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
lovat:
Shut up if you cannot talk with Facts

naijacentric:
lies dey are christians here its because dey are not brainwashed like us. The sad truth!

Accepted. My statement was very careless. I meant to say, “they don’t believe in God like us” meaning they are less religious than us, but it came out wrong.

I found this page with religious statistics from Germany:
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/religious-beliefs-in-germany.html

According to the page,
35.4% of Germans are non-religious (atheists, agnostics, etc)
28.6% are Catholics
26.6% are Evangelical Christians (the “born agains”)
4.9% are Muslims.

Clearly the country is not as religious as Nigeria but there are many religious people there. When 35.4% of your country is non-religious, you can’t get away with some things that you can get away with in Africa because you will be scrutinized. The politicians have to please both the religious and the non-religious which means the government must be secular. That’s what I was trying to say but it came out incorrect.

Also, Mr Bonke was German-American, not German, and America is a very religious country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by lovat(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
Seun:

Accepted. My statement was very careless. I meant to say, “they don’t believe in God like us” meaning they are less religious than us, but it came out wrong.

According to the page,
28.6% are Catholics
4.9% are Muslims.

Clearly the country is not as religious as Nigeria but there are many religious people there. When 35.4% of your country is non-religious, you can’t get away with some things that you can get away with in Africa because you will be scrutinized. The politicians have to please both the religious and the non-religious which means the government must be secular. That’s what I was trying to say but it came out incorrect.

Also, Mr Bonke was German-American, not German, and America is a very religious country.
Using your statistics then we can say that Germany is still a religious country if you add the Catholics and Evangelicals
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Icecream4U(m): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
lovat:
Using your statistics then we can say that Germany is still a religious country if you add the Catholics and Evangelicals
Also add the Muslims too cos being religious doesn't mean being Christian alone grin
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by naijacentric(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
Seun:

According to the page,
28.6% are Catholics
4.9% are Muslims.

okay sir grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.