Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands (80051 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by naijacentric(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2020
Its funny how africans love him more in germany dem no even send am at all angry

2 Likes

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2020
Uyi168:
This man killed far more people than the ones he allegedly raised from the death...
How ? Can you explain sir
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by jesusbaby28: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2020
Great man.
An inspiration to many.
Rest on Sir!

1 Like

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by AntiChristian: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2020
Viciheaka:
This is his time to rest my bro your posts are becoming weird
How do you know it's his time bro?
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Femijohn198: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2020
chiemmanuel:
His crusade in nigeria those days always drew a mamoth crowd
These days, its only nairamarley that can draw such crowd.
may God forgive your sins,remember he die but his soul we lives and reign with Christ till the end.
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2020
Mac1807:
angry[color=#990000][/color]

The coming of d whites is still the worst thing to happen to Africa my world.we neva needed them,Africa was pure before these Neanderthals crossed the Mediterranean.

Spits!!!
So you were with your ancestors to know the condition of Africa as of then hmmm this one na ancestral spirit in disguise
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Uyi168: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2020
Viciheaka:

How ? Can you explain sir
Poor crowd control resulting in stampede during his crusades led to deaths of many..
I lost a neigbour during one his crusade in benin ...

6 Likes

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Oluwateemzy123(m): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2020
Uyi168:
This man killed far more people than the ones he allegedly raised from the death...
how bro?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Lastmankc(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2020
NigPatriot:
He was a great man. I remember his small book titled "Now that you're born again"
Now that you are saved
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by loveliveshere: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2020
AntiChristian:
I thought he raised the dead while alive. is there no one who can raise him up like Lazarus?

He who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do
(John 14:12).

If they bury him then the above verse has failed! He is not supposed to die at least not now!

The only thing that needs to be resurrected here is your brain cell, their death seem to be responsible for your misbehaviour.

10 Likes

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Uyi168: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2020
Oluwateemzy123:
how bro?
Stampedes during his crusades were a common sites..

2 Likes

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by AntiChristian: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2020
loveliveshere:

The only thing that needs to be resurrected here is your brain cell, their death seem to be responsible for your misbehaviour.

Bonke should overcome death like Jesus did!
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Pedrotina11: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2020
AntiChristian:
I thought he raised the dead while alive. is there no one who can raise him up like Lazarus?

He who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do

If they bury him then the above verse has failed! He is not supposed to die at least not now!

Hey hey hey come oooo come ooo...hey everybody come and see mumu ooo...hey is dis how mumu is Wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Seetto: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2020
Femijohn198:
may God forgive your sins,remember he die but his soul we lives and reign with Christ till the end.
What stupid soul, the guy now possible he dey receive koboko inside grave.
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by itsme01: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2020
koolaid87:
I remember jumping on the train to bodija for one of his crusade.

Rest on General Bonnke

Pls tell Baba God that it's hard to be holy inside life

i got his bible back then too although i am muslim.. we went to samonda to see him

6 Likes

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by AntiChristian: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2020
Pedrotina11:

Hey hey hey come oooo come ooo...hey everybody come and see mumu ooo...hey is dis how mumu is Wonderful

See another bigger mumu!
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Jokovic1(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

stop being stupid and disgusting at the same time!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by hisexcellency34: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2020
Heaven straight

2 Likes

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2020
Thank God we had a selfless man like Bonke to bless us.

Rest in sir!

1 Like

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Stanzar7: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2020
Uyi168:

I was looking out for fools like u
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Stanzar7: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2020
Sirmuel1:
WE WILL ALL DIE!
The great, the small, the poor, the rich.

Get rich so u won't pray to die.
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Mac1807: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2020
Viciheaka:

So you were with your ancestors to know the condition of Africa as of then hmmm this one na ancestral spirit in disguise

You are really disgracing your ancestors who died as slaves in chains during the siege of Africa.i suggest you seek for knowledge from the land and stop all these una Jesus crap

2 Likes

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by zuto4u(m): 10:30am On Jan 05, 2020
Think before you comment next time
AntiChristian:

1 Like

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Ikpu1: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

i got his bible back then too although i am muslim.. we went to samonda to see him
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Femijohn198: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

his soul we lives forever,his body die but his soul lives forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by AntiChristian: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2020
Femijohn198:
his soul we lives forever,his body die but his soul lives forever.

Give me his number to confirm he lives?
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by AntiChristian: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2020
zuto4u:
Think before you comment next time
Fake Christian. You can't wake the dead!
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by donprinyo(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2020
Imagine a world where Christians and moslems clerics emulate this great man of God.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Toosure70: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

You need to see your pastor for brain deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by SarakiBukola: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2020
He was an APC supporter. angry

We, umu IPOB dey vex cheesy
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Uyi168: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2020
Stanzar7:

I was looking out for fools like u
Kk

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.