Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands (80054 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by ruffDiamond: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
Africa?no wonder ,na here all of them they come,they know strong sufferheads too much here na.so mumu go plenty!as he died now wetin come change for Africa continent? absolutely nothing! poverty and corruption still ravaging and fuvking Africa in double penetration style (DP)! one in the ass, another Dick in the pussy!Africa is still a hell hole!he came from developed continent , insteada make him bring technological ideas and know-how he brought more religion yarns , telling to only hope for enjoyment in heaven? damn! reminds me of a quote by one sensible correct African leader like that put verbatim ,he said:When the missionary arrived (Africa)we had the land (resources).they had the Bible (filled with fabulous yarns)they taught us how to pray with out damn eyes CLOSED!, but when we opened our eyes(When E finally clear) they HAD the LAND and we HAD the Bible! ol boy ! scam don teyyuyy,!na Oyinbo first bring am ! imagine giving one mumu naive Africa king ordinary mirror in exchange for HUMAN being (slaves)! religion na biggest scam of the century!why im no go all these Muslim enclaves Middle East countries like Iran or even Pakistan go preach and see how far na anyway, not mocking him just stating Fact,,RIP gentleman

emacipate your self from mental slavery,_, Bob Marley
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by AntiChristian: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

He who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do (John 14:12).

And how exactly has this verse failed? Did God not use his (Bonnke's) ministry to perform signs and wonders? Didn't people receive salvation through the ministry? Did God not use him? So what's your point.. He has to live forever before you believe John 14Vs12 is fulfilled?

I don't think there will ever be a greater work than waking Bonke from death! I still believe no one has the holy Spirit.
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Engraced80(f): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
I almost went missing in his crusade at Kaduna in the early 90s when I left my mum behind and pressed towards the podium with the intention of touching him out of deep love I had for him. God bless your soul sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by AntiChristian: 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
Chuknovski:

Hello ignoramus, he is of age and going to be with the lord is more better, the above Scripture you quoted is more potent than ever, it doesn't work for an unbeliever does not mean it doesn't work, even demons quote Scriptures, it is the faith force that gives the Scripture potency. Hallelujah

Hello oversabi Christian, Obasanjo is older than him yet alive. Has it worked for you?

How many corpse have you quicken? Lie lie people!
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Legacyy(m): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rest in the bosom of the Lord sir
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by AntiChristian: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
igwefivestar:
my friend stop deceiving urself.

If I did deceive myself, Jesus too deceived people in the Bible.
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by AntiChristian: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
temmienewells:
You're just confused.
And who said you're not more confused?
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by AntiChristian: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
festyese:
Bcoz he is dead.
It was Lazarus' time too but Jesus woke him.
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by e316(m): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rest on, God's General!
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by AntiChristian: 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
alexmakaay:

oga anti Christian..when is he suppose to die?
After he is very old more than 100...
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Onyi2020(m): 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
Uyi168:
This man killed far more people than the ones he allegedly raised from the death...
how brother?
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Dagrace01(m): 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rest on a true man of GOD

1 Like

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

I don't think there will ever be a greater work than waking Bonke from death! I still believe no one has the holy Spirit.

I'm done here!
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by FA13(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
NigPatriot:
He was a great man. I remember his small book titled "Now that you're born again"

It was the most popular book then. Some almost used it as amulet.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by CasNova: 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
He was a great evangelist and man of God. Rest in peace.
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by AntiChristian: 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tolu95:

Is either your eyes are not working well or your brain is not functioning correctly.. Is that broom?

Sorry, it's not brooms. It's that thing that was placed in front of Jesus'picture when he died!
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Successkayode: 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nitah1:
Are u ok?

Who did he kill ooo? Enemy of the gospel
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by AntiChristian: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

I'm done here!
Bye
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by livebyday(m): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
SarakiBukola:
He was an APC supporter. angry

We, umu IPOB dey vex cheesy

Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Nmezor(f): 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rest in peace sir
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Dehindepgenius(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Uyi168:
This man killed far more people than the ones he allegedly raised from the death...

How so? Curious.
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Mac1807:

You are really disgracing your ancestors who died as slaves in chains during the siege of Africa.i suggest you seek for knowledge from the land and stop all these una Jesus crap
see your problem is with Jesus Christ you just exposed yourself keep hating him remember your hate can not remove an inch of the gospel from the earth people will continue to seek Christ and you will remain a son of perdition
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
Uyi168:
Poor crowd control resulting in stampede during his crusades led to deaths of many..
I lost a neigbour during one his crusade in benin ...
poor crowd control by the policemen caused such huge disaster not reinhard bonke check your facts well I love you
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Agugbadin: 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rest in perfect peace God's general
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Torino234: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
Those are not broom , "MUMU"
AntiChristian:
I thought he raised the dead while alive. is there no one who can raise him up like Lazarus?

He who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do
(John 14:12).

If they bury him then the above verse has failed! He is not supposed to die at least not now!

If he were a Nigerian/African many will say the brooms is a sign of a form of Occult! But this is Bonke!
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Uyi168: 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
Viciheaka:
poor crowd control by the policemen caused such huge disaster not reinhard bonke check your facts well I love you
Which police men??
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Innobee99(m): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
AntiChristian:
I thought he raised the dead while alive. is there no one who can raise him up like Lazarus?

He who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do

If they bury him then the above verse has failed! He is not supposed to die at least not now!

If he were a Nigerian/African many will say the brooms is a sign of a form of Occult! But this is Bonke!
Then nobody is meant to die in this life?....

Don't Question God's authority
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Ayobami7(m): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rip

1 Like

Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
Uyi168:
Which police men??
Nigerian police men Cfan contacted them but they failed to do their work
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by tck2000(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
NigPatriot:
He was a great man. I remember his small book titled "Now that you're born again"
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by AntiChristian: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
Innobee99:
Then nobody is meant to die in this life?....

Don't Question God's authority

Who's questioning God's authority?

How many times did Lazarus die?
Re: Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands by BraveDeltan(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

JUST SHUT UP YOUR LOUSY MOUTH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.