Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Rapper T.I. Gives Major Reasons Why Iran Isn't America's Enemy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper T.I. Gives Major Reasons Why Iran Isn't America's Enemy (841 Views)

Nigerian Rapper T.I Blaze Loses His Mother / T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly / Adorable Family Photo Of Rapper T.I, His Wife And Their Seven Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper T.I. Gives Major Reasons Why Iran Isn't America's Enemy by AmeboBook: 8:28am On Jan 05, 2020
It's no longer news that Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran's elite Quds military force and one of the most powerful figures in the Islamic Republic, was killed early Friday in an airstrike in Baghdad. Donald Trump says the action was taken "to stop a war." He said Soleimani "was plotting imminent and sinister attacks on American diplomats and military personnel, but we caught him in the act and terminated him."

In fact, The Defense Department blamed Soleimani for the deaths of hundreds of Americans, and said he was behind recent attacks on coalition bases in Iraq, including one on December 27 that killed an American defense contractor. The strike has since drawn a vow of "crushing revenge" from Iran.

While reacting to this, Clifford Joseph Harris Jr., popularly known as T.I. stated via his Instagram page that Iran wasn't 'his' enemy while giving his reasons. He wrote along with a video he shared;

"Yep...Ummm-Hmmm...

Exactly What HE Said‼️

Ain't no Iranian never called me no Nig*er, infested our communities wit dope & then locked us up for it, allowed the police to pull us over & gun us down with no accountability, or enslaved us and tried to act like da shit ain't happen. So... as I pray for our soldiers...I'm also gon be praying for theirs. THIS AINT OUR WAR CHAMP!!! #DontStartShitWontBeShit #MAGAHatsAughtaGoFirst"

Use the link below for the full coverage.

https://www.amebobook.com/t-i-gives-major-reasons-why-iran-isnt-americas-enemy-as-world-war-iii-gradually-begins-to-loom-61321.html

Source: Amebo Book

Re: Rapper T.I. Gives Major Reasons Why Iran Isn't America's Enemy by ghettokid1(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Rapper T.I. Gives Major Reasons Why Iran Isn't America's Enemy by JON01: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2020
So as I Pray for our soldiers I pray for OURs"

(1) (Reply)

Watch as Crowd dances To Kidjos 'Afrika' at The Grammy's / Confusion: Is Keniebi Okoko Dead Or Alive? We Need Clarity With Prove! / If U Remember N Love Beautiful Nubia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.