Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience (41581 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by OlawaleBammie: 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
fatymore:

You won't understand
pls explain to me na,,,,, see!! even me sef need shortcuts oo, i swear.

pls explain pls
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by fatymore(f): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
pls explain to me na,,,,, see!! even me sef need shortcuts oo, i swear.

pls explain pls

It is actually 11yrs..no shortcut
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by OlawaleBammie: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
fatymore:

It is actually 11yrs..no shortcut
Ahaa!! pls how you take do am?? am in d dark.. i love ur star oo i swear..
i still desire to knw more jorh.

at 11 i was still scattering my pry six
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by fatymore(f): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ahaa!! pls how you take do am?? am in d dark.. i love ur star oo i swear..

i still desire to knw more jorh.

at 11 i was still scattering my pry six
olodo
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by OlawaleBammie: 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
fatymore:
olodo

Hmm, i gree, tankiu..

but am stil on d course.... i dont want this to b like am disturbing u oo, cant cope with dat feeling.

But am still wallowing in disbelief sha, and i need u to clear my doubt.
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by fatymore(f): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Hmm, i gree, tankiu..

but am stil on d course.... i dont want this to b like am disturbing u oo, cant cope with dat feeling.

But am still wallowing in disbelief sha, and i need u to clear my doubt.

I finished sec at the age of 15
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by OlawaleBammie: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
fatymore:

I finished sec at the age of 15
Den u should be 30 by now at least

buh wait oo, wetin konsain me sef??grin
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by fatymore(f): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Den u should be 30 by now at least

buh wait oo, wetin konsain me sef??grin

You dey
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by OlawaleBammie: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
fatymore:

how sure are you??
I feel/look soo dumb right now..

pls edit ur post
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by fatymore(f): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

how sure are you??

I feel/look soo dumb right now..

pls edit ur post

Edit which post.. You don edit am already... What are you scared of?
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by OlawaleBammie: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
fatymore:

Edit which post.. You don edit am already... What are you scared of?

Urs is still der na...

Am not scared but hmm, am just always afraid of wat tomorrow would bring ni jare, i dont want what people wil use against me in d future, for this social media stuff a no get liver oo

The truth of the matter is dat every singles is on the lookout for dat one person but wat am realy doin here on this thread is wat i dont know, i shouldnt be here, maybe i should say we shouldnt be heregrin
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by fatymore(f): 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Urs is still der na...

Am not scared but hmm, am just always afraid of wat tomorrow would bring ni jare, i dont want what people wil use against me in d future, for this social media stuff a no get liver oo

The truth of the matter is dat every singles is on the lookout for dat one person but wat am realy doin here on this thread is wat i dont know, i shouldnt be here, maybe i should say we shouldnt be heregrin

Lols... Come and buy bedsheets grin
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by OlawaleBammie: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
fatymore:

Lols... Come and buy bedsheets grin

1)Lol, Paul sef know say na leg a dey use scatter the bedsheet for night wen am deep in slp, only to wake up and see my leg tied up with it.
2) We are not in same area soo its kind of hard..
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by fatymore(f): 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

1)Lol, Paul sef know say na leg a dey use scatter the bedsheet for night wen am deep in slp, only to wake up and see my leg tied up with it.
2) We are not in same area soo its kind of hard..
.ok..bye
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by cassyrooy(m): 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nice thread.

I remember when my ex always wanted me come to their house 4years ago, the way they perceive me was kinda mixed, I felt okay with the older people and unwelcomed by the younger ones.

I'm having mixed feelings about it, but largely hopeful.
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by Kwinesther: 6:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
I met my soon to be father in-law last December. Didn't meet his wife at home because she went to the market. He was so friendly and humorous, told me how he has seen my pictures and glad we met eventually, we chatted like we've met before and he really made me feel at home.
Early last month I checked again and met my mother in-law to be for the first time, she hugged and offered me a seat she's so beautiful and kind, asked about my parents, hometown and we talked about life generally while her husband offered me a drink, I could notice how she was gazing at me and smiling. She collected my phone number right there and It wasn't long I left because fiance wanted to take me out.

She has called me countless times after to check on me and always asked when I'll check on her again, I did checked again just two weeks ago and she gave me some new beautiful set of shoes, soft drinks and some money as I was about leaving. In-laws to be are so cool, sweet and accommodating I can't wait to be their daughter in-law soonest. kiss

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by Newyam: 9:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nah so I go for one Bishop daughter. The day I went to their house, the pop man wasn't around, infact before leaving, he instructed them to bring me to his new site. So as I reach, nah so the mother begin ask me series of questions.

When did you give your life to Christ,
Which church were you baptized
Which church do you currently go
How do you know you are born again
Etc.

After I answer those questions, I sure say the mum know say, me dey lie.
When I met the father (Bishop), he repeated same question again and I was so tired of lying to them.

Last last, the thing no work and I thank God self.

4 Likes

Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by Kiddllc: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2020
Ego2:
oh well when the time comes will meet them.
Which of them sad
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by Ego2(f): 10:52am On Mar 05, 2020
Kiddllc:
Which of them sad
future in law
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by Kiddllc: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2020
Ego2:
future in law
I thought u would have met them already... whatever happened to Romeo tongue
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by Ego2(f): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kiddllc:

oh well Romeo missed his way cry
Kiddllc:

oh well Romeo missed his way
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by Kiddllc: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ego2:
oh well Romeo missed his way cry oh well Romeo missed his way
Wow.. don't fret. Superman will find u cheesy
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
lordally:

Her plan no go work!!! but nawa ooo so you influenced the way he speaks and how he dresses hmm so girls would have said " this one is not my type and then move on to find another never existing Mr perfect "

is it that you saw the potential in him
Sorry for replying late. Yes I saw the potentials.
1. He is a footballer at Kano pillars.
2. Very cool, calm and a devoted Muslim.
3. He listen to advise and doesn't lie, I so much appreciate that In him.
4. Every churches I go, they told me he is my husband,that I should support him now, things will be roasy soon.
5. He doesn't drink nor smoke, the only thing is women,i understand the fact that no one is perfect, we fight towards that and u knw what? he always tell the truth. He started avoiding women the day I told him a story abt how ladies can destroy once career especially a star.
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by lordally(m): 1:17am On Mar 08, 2020
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Sorry for replying late. Yes I saw the potentials.
1. He is a footballer at Kano pillars.
2. Very cool, calm and a devoted Muslim.
3. He listen to advise and doesn't lie, I so much appreciate that In him.
4. Every churches I go, they told me he is my husband,that I should support him now, things will be roasy soon.
5. He doesn't drink nor smoke, the only thing is women,i understand the fact that no one is perfect, we fight towards that and u knw what? he always tell the truth. He started avoiding women the day I told him a story abt how ladies can destroy once career especially a star.

My sister you don blow abeg!!
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by Ego2(f): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
Kiddllc:

lol hope he does wink
Kiddllc:

lol hope he does
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 29, 2020
Exclusive ha
Re: The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience by nanauju(f): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
Wow such a beautiful topic created by a tribalistic bigot.. What a waste cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.