Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe (35115 Views)

There's Nothing Called Igbo People..... It's An Illusion / There's Nothing Called "NORTH"... Sen. Abaribe / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by selemempe: 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
helinues:

Is North no longer part of Nigeria?
do you feel the urge to defend the east too? Cos last I checked they were also part of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Ndibunna: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sammy07:

I Dunno..
Maybe because of the war, and aftermath they rejected being igbo.

The rejection is an Invention of lagos-ibadan express media.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Abass1Toheeb: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

that foolish tribe always think that other tribe
like igbo housa, ijaw eguns egbas fulani, ikales, calabari,,,ilajes, binis, ,Americans, ghanians is the cause of their problem by trolling into a land that doesn't belongs to them,,for your information no they only visit lagos ,,,
lagos belongs to the binis and eguns,
former fct of Nigeria developed by oil resources from Eastern region,,

what do u mean by Bini?? Chai.. all is well.
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by helinues: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
selemempe:
do you feel the urge to defend the east too? Cos last I checked they were also part of Nigeria

Any region in Nigeria
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by visijo(m): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
GMbuharii:

Buh very shapy, sexxie,thick ikebe,.... grin
bad guy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Abass1Toheeb: 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
selemempe:
cos he knws easterners are critics of the highest order, they can blame even devil for their problems.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by poyet(m): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
What he doesn't know or is refusing to admit is that those other people or groups are without the power to change or make things happen.
When we talk about The North, we are talking about the Northwest and the Northeast who hold the political machineries of the entire North and are having their agenda.
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Sofistcatdmoron: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sammy07:

My response to your picture.

Badagry (Agbadaigi) and all the way to Cotonou in Republic of Benin was the land of the Egun. Due to inter tribal wars, the Fon, Egun, Ewe and some other neighboring tribes were conquered by Oyo and were made to pay tax and homage to Alaafin. Under the Imperial power of Oyo the Eguns were guaranteed security under Yoruba sovereignty and this is how they became Yoruba citizens even though their Nationality is not Yoruba.
get lost
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
ABARIBE.....DID I LOVE HIM...YES I DO

HONEST AND FEARLESS.....WITHOUT HIM I WOULDN'T KNOW THE CJN IS AN AIRPLANE FLYING TECHNICALITY NATIVE DOCTOR FAVORED INTO CHIEF JUSTICE FROM SHARIA COURT BY QUOTA SYSTEM

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Perkins2018: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
selemempe:
You hate the north for no reason. Nobody is defending the north on this thread. Just being reasonable which you igbos find too hard to be.

Btw, Yorubas know for a long time that there’s nothing like one north. That’s why we laugh when you igbos fear the north.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Perkins2018: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ndibunna:

The rejection is an Invention of lagos-ibadan express media.

Lol. Igbos always blame others for their misfortune. You are slaves because you can’t stand on your own. Go to delta and ask them why they deny igbos.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by profilemessages: 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
hmmn

don't tell a child not to put his hand inside the fire, when he gets burned he will know that life is complicated
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Perkins2018: 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
poyet:
What he doesn't know or is refusing to admit is that those other people or groups are without the power to change or make things happen.
When we talk about The North, we are talking about the Northwest and the Northeast who hold the political machineries of the entire North and are having their agenda.

That’s your imagination. Nothing like the north.
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Ndibunna: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
Perkins2018:

Lol. Igbos always blame others for their misfortune. You are slaves because you can’t stand on your own. Go to delta and ask them why they deny igbos.

Is Delta in osogbo or ogbomosho?

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by bindukwe(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
There's something wrong with this argument

Saying a category doesn't exist - simply because its constituents aren't on the same page on what the category should be, therefore invalidating the whole category - sounds incoherent.

That's the same facility employed when improving a category. No one is sure of a strategy that makes the future favorable to them.

You say what you think, I tell you why is shit, and then you're forced to the corner to rethink, which prompts you to come back with a stronger version of your idea.
The best ideas emerge from this agitation.
The quality of minds involved in this discourse is what really matters, that's what voting is for.
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Perkins2018: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ndibunna:

Is Delta in osogbo or ogbomosho?

Is delta in aba or abakiliki?
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Stalwert: 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
okoroemeka:
deranged he maybe but he spoke the inconvenient truth,the first foundation of development in a country is human capital development if you neglect to train and develop your next generation you are doomed,for years the north has relied on the archaic system of almajiri and has simply turned a whole generation to bumbling ilitrates and drug addicts,a time will come when those kids on the streets with empty bowls in their hands and no joy in their minds will turn against the same people that set up such a wicked and callous system,a time will come not now but it will come.
[/s]

Sorry what archaic system did the east rely on to produce the an extremely dirty ABA and very useless governors for over 20 years?

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Ndibunna: 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
Perkins2018:

Is delta in aba or abakiliki?
I am asking you.
Delta dey for Yorubaland?
Or is the delta found in Igboland, Urhobo land, Ijawland and Itsekiriland.
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Perkins2018: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ndibunna:

I am asking you.

Delta dey for Yorubaland?

Or is the delta found in Igboland, Urhobo land, Ijawland and Itsekiriland.

Answer your own foolish question. Your assertion was Yoruba media made them deny Igbo. Stay on point or get lost.
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Ndibunna: 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Perkins2018:

Answer your own foolish question. Your assertion was Yoruba media made them deny Igbo. Stay on point or get lost.

Simple question you no fit answer.
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Perkins2018: 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ndibunna:

Simple question you no fit answer.

What question?
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Farki: 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
yanabasee:
There is.... Whether Northwest or NorthEast or NorthCentral. They're all North... Abokies, Mallams, Almajiris terrorists, Paedophiles, name them.

And if I should call the South they will be kidnappers, skull miners, fraudsters, baby factories, ritualists, militants,drug dealers, cannibals. I know the North has a literacy problem but don't let them open our nyash here.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Farki: 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

a useless tribe that fought with tiger and got a rough tribal mark that think that other tribe like igbo housa, ijaw eguns egbas fulani, ikales, calabari,,,ilajes ,Americans, ghanians
is the reason for their backwardness and so much brownroof in their region and has decided to mine skull for a living,,
well there is no solution to their problem such sophisticated moronic tribe,,,

My guy drink one cold Guinness and cool down, you're not making sense. grin
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by DEROX: 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Am watching and waiting for the day a northerner will vote for an igbo man in any election after all these silly comments evil rules the world why can't u stfu
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by tityboi: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Oh
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
North to me means north west and north east
Left to my experience
The kwara and kogi man sees himself as Yoruba and south west (excluding ilorin)
The benue man doesn’t see himself as Arewa
Arewa is now a Fulani Hausa affair
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

that foolish tribe always think that other tribe
like igbo housa, ijaw eguns egbas fulani, ikales, calabari,,,ilajes, binis, ,Americans, ghanians is the cause of their problem by trolling into a land that doesn't belongs to them,,for your information no they only visit lagos ,,,
Onitsha and delta anioma belongs to the binis and eguns,
former fct of Nigeria developed by oil resources from Eastern region,,
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
Magicians:
As backward as they are your tribesmen keep trolling in droves into their land ...lol. Can you not see that you entire tribe is not doomed if not for the Yoruba's who are superior to you in every ramification ?!

The entire igbo land is not up to Oyo state and they can’t manage it
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
BlastAfonja:

Exactly but some yorubastard kids don't understand, always feeling strong when they oppose anything Igbo yet Fulani will too in their mouth and they'd lick it and say thank you..

You mean like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. / Saraki’s Loyalists To Rubbish Buhari’s Ministerial List As Rivals Plot His Remov / BREAKING: APC Candidate Leading Saraki With Over 20,000 Votes In Two Of 4 Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.