Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe (35119 Views)

There's Nothing Called Igbo People..... It's An Illusion / There's Nothing Called "NORTH"... Sen. Abaribe / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Farki: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
Osaze007:

Igbo and delusion are 5 & 6

They said buhari is from Sudan
Lagos is no mans land
It’s part of osu fairy tales

I swear Nairaland igbos are something else. I used to think they were the most enlightened ethnic group before I came here but some will just be posting nonsense giving them a bad name. grin
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Tranquillity360: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
Jack500:

Ask google
Then dont quote me next time.
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
Farki:

I swear Nairaland igbos are something else. I used to think they were the most enlightened ethnic group before I came here but some will just be posting nonsense giving them a bad name. grin

I follow one of their pages on Facebook
Nnamdi kanu is the one spreading the fake news while charging the gullible biafraudt 10k monthly membership fee
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Dreadful: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
Simply put, Nigeria is a fraudulent contraption.
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Victorex001(m): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Yorubas will start hating him now.

Just like the one above me.

You’re so on point. The average Yoruba man can’t survive without talking about the Igbos.

This man is saying the truth but hate won’t let them admit it lol.
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Victorex001:

You’re so on point. The average Igbo man can’t survive without talking about the yoruba.

This man is saying the truth but hate won’t let them admit it lol.

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Ttalk: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
Laslaslala:

What weather condition,let not be north and south be south
OK you can as well classify Jos to be south since its got a cold weather or maybe as Europe

Ndi geography

The guy is a comedian
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Farki: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
Osaze007:

Nnamdi kanu is the one spreading the fake news while charging the gullible biafraudt 10k monthly membership fee
Of courses he would but they are slowly being found out grin. https://africacheck.org/2020/01/02/analysis-how-pro-biafra-disinformation-machine-churns-out-fiction-as-facts/
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Victorex001(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
[quote author=Osaze007 post=85531949][/quote]

You know this deep down, Igbos are the only problem the average Yoruba man have even with a knife on their neck the average Yoruba man needs to talk about the Igbo tribe to survive.

My People, Igbos are not your problems lol, face the government looting y’all destinies.

Peace ✌️
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Ttalk: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Farki:

See as you have entered trap now grin. The eguns fled what is now Benin republic because they were constantly being attacked and settled to Yoruba land. I would know this because I'm Egun. The Binis conquered from East to West but who did they meet when they settled at Eko?

Please stop this nonsense how can I be grabbing my own land? grin

You mean the Egun were the original settlers in Eko. To begin with, what's does Eko mean in Egun
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Jack500: 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Then dont quote me next time.

I can qoute anybody, anytime, ur father didn't buy data for me. Get Lost.
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Victorex001:

You know this deep down, Igbos are the only problem the average Yoruba man have even with a knife on their neck the average Yoruba man needs to talk about the Igbo tribe to survive.

My People, Igbos are not your problems lol, face the government looting y’all destinies.

Peace ✌️

Then why are all of you opening up threads about Tinubu up and down like he bleeped your mother

Why are you all wanting to be Yorubas so bad in Lagos ogun and Oyo

The typical Igbo man prefer to live in Yoruba land than his own cause it’s more peaceful and industrialized

You can go to Quora where foreigners praise the Yoruba culture it’s an igbo person that will write something bad

The typical Igbo person as been brought up to hate the Yoruba man as confessed by chiamanda and in legacy books of Chinua Achebe

That’s why Yorubas call you children of hate

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Ttalk: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
Osaze007:

Don't be deceived that Farki guy is an Ipob
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Farki: 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ttalk:

You mean the Egun were the original settlers in Eko. To begin with, what's does Eko mean in Egun
It means Awonlin which sound suspiciously like Awori who are the original settlers of Lagos. wink.
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Victorex001(m): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Osaze007:

Then why are all of you opening up threads about Tinubu up and down like he bleeped your mother

Why are you all wanting to be Yorubas so bad in Lagos ogun and Oyo

The typical Igbo man prefer to live in Yoruba land than his own cause it’s more peaceful and industrialized

You can go to Quora where foreigners praise the Yoruba culture it’s an igbo person that will write something bad

The typical Igbo person as been brought up to hate the Yoruba man as confessed by chiamanda and in legacy books of Chinua Achebe

That’s why Yorubas call you children of hate

Oh Homie went violent, I’m sure you’re at your Celestial Pastors place in Ogun plotting how to use your Mama for rituals, you know it’s a tradition in your Lands. �

Homie I’m far away from that shit-hole � And I spent my Xmas peaceful in the East.

Osun, Ogun? Tinubu? ����� wetin concern me with Tinubu slowpoke, you better pity your innocent Mama, get to work and stop being lazy. Ozuo �.

Only stupid Igbos would concern themselves with so-called Tinubu when we also have our problems, it’s non of any sensible Igbo man if Yorubas want to lick or suck the balls of Tinubu it’s a known fact your forefather are puppets ��
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Farki:

Of courses he would but they are slowly being found out grin. https://africacheck.org/2020/01/02/analysis-how-pro-biafra-disinformation-machine-churns-out-fiction-as-facts/

As in eh and the gullible population believes it
Go and read the typical iPod comment on Facebook
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Farki: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ttalk:

Don't be deceived that Farki guy is an Ipob

Chai I have now become an IPOB! grin Have you developed febrile convulsions that are causing you to type incoherent things? grin

Though I like igbo girls I'm not igbo kiss. My family tree is as far from the East as can be.
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Victorex001:

Oh Homie went violent, I’m sure you’re at your Celestial Pastors place in Ogun plotting how to use your Mama for rituals, you know it’s a tradition in your Lands. �

Homie I’m far away from that shit-hole � And I spent my Xmas peaceful in the East.

Osun, Ogun? Tinubu? ����� wetin concern me with Tinubu slowpoke, you better pity your innocent Mama, get to work and stop being lazy. Ozuo �.

Only stupid Igbos would concern themselves with so-called Tinubu when we also have our problems, it’s non of any sensible Igbo man if Yorubas want to lick or suck the balls of Tinubu it’s a known fact your forefather are puppets ��

Good you called them stupid igbos
You don’t see Yorubas obsesses over anambra that has become a hub for baby factory , rituals and kidnapping of almajiri babies or Abia that’s now a hub for human parts restaurant

If your people had the mentality of concerning themselves with Igbo land Yorubas will respect them more

Spend your time drinking village water and continue residing in your village cheesy
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Ttalk: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Farki:

It means Awonlin which sound suspiciously like Awori who are the original settlers of Lagos. wink.

Why are you confusing yourself, if awonlin sounds like Awori, and they are the original settler, how come you claim Eko belong to Egun?
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ttalk:

Why are you confusing yourself, if awonlin sounds like Awori, and they are the original settler, how come you claim Eko belong to Egun?

Why are you arguing with people who think buhari is hubril from Sudan
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Victorex001(m): 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
Osaze007:

You don’t see Yorubas obsesses over anambra that has become a hub for baby factory , rituals and kidnapping of almajiri babies or Abia that’s now a hub for human parts restaurant

If your people had the mentality of concerning themselves with Igbo land Yorubas will respect them more

Clown, the average Yoruba man is obsessed with Igbos, check out threads on NL that has something to do with Igbos, it’s always busy with lazy ass ritualist hating urchins like you! Lol. Smh

Even in the face of truth, y’all hating ass would be so blind.

You should stop Man, so you can progress in Life!
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Victorex001(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
Osaze007:

Spend your time drinking village water and continue residing in your village cheesy

You know you don’t want to walk down the lane of rituals, it’s a lucrative business in your tribe...Ogun state is the head quarters �.

All the churches in Ogun state, Osun state and Ekiti state have Atleast one infant buried under the pulpit. Lmao �
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
Victorex001:

Clown, the average Yoruba man is obsessed with Igbos, check out threads on NL that has something to do with Igbos, it’s always busy with lazy ass ritualist hating urchins like you! Lol. Smh

Even in the face of truth, y’all hating ass would be so blind.

You should stop Man, so you can progress in Life!

Looool you mean lazy poverty stricken ibos that think Tinubu is there problem while your drunk lazy governors cart away your common wealth and invest in Yoruba land

Why would a Yoruba be interested in anus sorry Abia starte that houses 3 of the dirtiest cities in the world and the people share kerosene for votes
angry grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Ttalk: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
Farki:

Chai I have now become an IPOB! grin Have you developed febrile convulsions that are causing you to type incoherent things? grin

Though I like igbo girls I'm not igbo kiss. My family tree is as far from the East as can be.

A true Lagosian will know the story of his state even if non of your elders fail to tell you the story at least every tertiary institutions in Lagos offer History of Lagos as compulsory course
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Farki: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ttalk:

I didn't claim that, I said Yorubas are the original inhabitants of what we now call Lagos. Egun people migrated to Lagos after Yorubas. The Bini empire conquered Lagos and named it Eko.
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Victorex001:

You know you don’t want to walk down the lane of rituals, it’s a lucrative business in your tribe...Ogun state is the head quarters �.

All the churches in Ogun state, Osun state and Ekiti state have Atleast one infant buried under the pulpit. Lmao �

Have they caught a Yoruba Governor naked in a shrine ?

Till the you remain the top ritualistic tribe
Should. We talk about the ritualistic tribe that even attacked a church in Anambra for sacrifice
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by poweredcom(m): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
yanabasee:
There is.... Whether Northwest or NorthEast or NorthCentral. They're all North... Abokies, Mallams, Almajiris terrorists, Paedophiles, name them.
Shame on you for this you think everyone in the north is hausa

Ignoramus like you use ur brain for once my man

North Central even have no hausa as indegines self even plateau state people and taraba and nassarawa don't consider Dem selves hausas despite hausas settlement there they know themselves that are non hausas

Not to talk of kogi benue kwara and Niger those ones no even send hausas

It's just d greedy leaders that are algamating them to northern politricks

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
poweredcom:

Shame on you for this you think everyone in the north is hausa

Ignoramus like you use ur brain for once my man

North Central even have no hausa as indegines self even plateau state people and taraba and nassarawa don't consider Dem selves hausas despite hausas settlement there they know themselves that are non hausas

Not to talk of kogi benue kwara and Niger those ones no even send hausas

It's just d greedy leaders that are algamating them to northern politricks

River Niger and benue divides Nigeria perfectly
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Victorex001(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
Osaze007:

Looool you mean lazy poverty stricken ibos that think Tinubu is there problem while your drunk lazy governors cart away your common wealth and invest in Yoruba land

Why would a Yoruba be interested in anus sorry Abia starte that houses 3 of the dirtiest cities in the world and the people share kerosene for votes
angry grin grin

Who cares about Tinubu, local man is enjoying his life and eating his money morons like you are on NL defending him from ghost.

You better get to work and don’t end up using an innocent girl or ya Mama for rituals ��
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Ttalk: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
Farki:

I didn't claim that, I said Yorubas are the original inhabitants of what we now call Lagos. Egun people migrated to Lagos after Yorubas. The Bini empire conquered Lagos and named it Eko.

Provide facts to back your claim. You are probably those Beninoire that his parent came to seek greener pasture in Lagos otherwise you wont be saying Egun owns Lagos
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Victorex001(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
Osaze007:

Should. We talk about the ritualistic tribe that even attacked a church in Anambra for sacrifice

But your Yoruba politician was caught naked in the night probably he’s coming from his celestial pastors shrine sorry church ���

We can dig up the thread to refresh your memory ���
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Victorex001(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
Osaze007:

NL can help, the only Industry in Ogun, Osun and Ekiti is skull mining. Lmao �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Congratulates Obasanjo On New Appointment / Sanusi Forced To leave 3-Months To The End Of His Tenure - SaharaReporters / Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.