Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe (35111 Views)

There's Nothing Called Igbo People..... It's An Illusion / There's Nothing Called "NORTH"... Sen. Abaribe / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sammy07:

So, who are the eguns??
Hausa

Eguns are settlers from Benin republic
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Ttipsy(f): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
what we hv is geographical tribe not a map
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Farki: 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
Osaze007:

You mean like this

Don't mind them, remember nobody was shouting when Chinua Achebe and Azikiwe were making alliances with the North.
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Farki: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
Osaze007:

True but most of them have assimilated into Yoruba culture, if it wasn't for the spelling of their names they would be indistinguishable from most Yoruba people.
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
Farki:

Don't mind them, remember nobody was shouting when Chinua Achebe and Azikiwe were making alliances with the North.

He’s a typical Ipod man

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
Farki:

True but most of them have assimilated into Yoruba culture, if it wasn't for the spelling of their names they would be indistinguishable from most Yoruba people.

Yup
iPods are always obsessed with costal states
They constitute a nuisance in rivers and Lagos
What do both states have in common
Both coastal areas with vast wealth one from taxes the other from oil proceeds

Remember the entire igbo land is just like Oyo state with a budget or 810bn

Poverty is about to hit them hard

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
Farki:

Yup exactly how ijaws are settlers in today’s ondo state
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Ttalk: 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sammy07:

My response to your picture.

Badagry (Agbadaigi) and all the way to Cotonou in Republic of Benin was the land of the Egun. Due to inter tribal wars, the Fon, Egun, Ewe and some other neighboring tribes were conquered by Oyo and were made to pay tax and homage to Alaafin. Under the Imperial power of Oyo the Eguns were guaranteed security under Yoruba sovereignty and this is how they became Yoruba citizens even though their Nationality is not Yoruba.

May thunder fire your left yansh for distorting the truth. Go back to your history book and tell me the meaning of Apa, iyafin an indigenous towns in Badagry that are not Egun
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
Jack500:

Visit Lagos? I can post pictures of hundreds of ibos in Ibadan Hawking gala in traffic and sleeping under the bridge. Always use ur head
come to east and see your fathers amd sisters hawking agbo grin

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

come to east and see your fathers amd sisters hawking agbo grin

You mean like this ?

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Osaze007:

You mean like this ?
ipob are not in yoruba land bro, they are in lagos, see ur ewedu face
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

ipob are not in yoruba land bro, they are in lagos

You mean the same way ipod won the civil war angry
See your oha soup thinking

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
Osaze007:

You mean the same way ipod won the civil war angry
See your oha soup thinking
like this

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

like this

Go and drink some more village water

grin grin

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by DeViNe007: 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
North!North!!North,please take note these people have decided to divide and not only to rule you but to conquar you lots.Soon they say there is nothing like South West but YORUBA MUSLIMS AND YORUBA CHRISTIANS.
I now believe that all i read in the NAIRALAND,are from PIGS LIKE THIS USELESS MAN!
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Osaze007:

Go and drink some more village water

grin grin
go and eat yr farhers shit from the pole because im sure uv not gone to ur villa before

please dont quote me again ,u r a kid i dont do kid,, and i wont reply u

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Laslaslala: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ndibunna:

That's exactly what is happening there.

Over here also there is nothing like south for those shouting southern unity nonsense.

There is nothing like south because such doesn't exist on the map taking each regions locations.

what we have are simply East, west and south.

As abaribe said the thinking and Ideology are totally different.

look at the map and tell me how a yoruba man from west suddenly became part of southern Nigeria? Then Benue north?

Structural lies are just killing the country that's why those favoured wants to sustain it.
The foundation of this country was built on lies
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
Farki:

land grabbing afonja, go back yo your brown roof,
lagos is originally owned by binis and eguns
,yoruba people are settlers from togo too grin

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
DeViNe007:
North!North!!North,please take note these people have decided to divide and not only to rule you but to conquar you lots.Soon they say there is nothing like South West but YORUBA MUSLIMS AND YORUBA CHRISTIANS.
I now believe that all i read in the NAIRALAND,are from PIGS LIKE THIS USELESS MAN!

Just how iPods will say nothing like IPod Catholics and Pentecostal

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Farki: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ttalk:

May thunder fire your left yansh for distorting the truth. Go back to your history book and tell me the meaning of Apa, iyafin an indigenous towns in Badagry that are not Egun
But he isn't lying though.
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

go and eat yr farhers shit from the pole because im sure uv not gone to ur villa before

please dont quote me again ,u r a kid i dont do kid,, and i wont reply u

No wonder they made ipod drink mud they love river water too much grin grin

Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Laslaslala: 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sammy07:

While I quite agree with you...

I think they divide it using Weather conditions too...

What weather condition,let not be north and south be south
OK you can as well classify Jos to be south since its got a cold weather or maybe as Europe

Ndi geography
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Farki: 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

land grabbing afonja, go back yo your brown roof,
lagos is originally owned by binis and eguns
,yoruba people are settlers from togo too grin

See as you have entered trap now grin. The eguns fled what is now Benin republic because they were constantly being attacked and settled to Yoruba land. I would know this because I'm Egun. The Binis conquered from East to West but who did they meet when they settled at Eko?

Please stop this nonsense how can I be grabbing my own land? grin
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Farki:

See as you have entered trap now grin. The eguns fled what is now Benin republic because they were constantly being attacked and settled to Yoruba land. I would know this because I'm Egun. The Binis conquered from East to West but who did they meet when they settled at Eko?

Please stop this nonsense how can I be grabbing my own land? grin
u can be egun or bini or whatever u want to iv given u the facts,lagos will never and can never be part of afonja land,,, bye im done with ya
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Sammy07: 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
Osaze007:

Bro, they've become Yoruba since Oyo empire...
Tho they ain't Yoruba from the beginning
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Bro, they've become Yoruba since Oyo empire...
Tho they ain't Yoruba from the beginning

They are not up to 30,000 anyways
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

u can be egun or bini or whatever u want to iv given u the facts,lagos will never and can never be part of afonja land,,, bye im done with ya

Loooool same way onisha and delta anioma won’t be part of osu land grin
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Farki: 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

Typical of you to run after presenting 'facts' from your toilet. grin
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

u can be ibo or bini or whatever u want to iv given u the facts, onitsha will never and can never be part of ibo land,,, bye im done with ya
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Osaze007: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
Farki:

Typical of you to run after presenting 'facts' from your toilet. grin

Igbo and delusion are 5 & 6

They said buhari is from Sudan
Lagos is no mans land
It’s part of osu fairy tales
Re: There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe by Jack500: 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tranquillity360:
If he is not yoruba then who is he?

Ask google

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust / Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) / Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.