Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

What Gifts Are You Planning For Valentine's Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gifts Are You Planning For Valentine's Day? (1434 Views)

Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / What Gifts Are You Looking At For Xmas From Your Spouse, Fiancee, Date Etc. / What Gifts Are You Getting For Your Loved Ones This Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gifts Are You Planning For Valentine's Day? by nlPoster: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2020
Share.
Re: What Gifts Are You Planning For Valentine's Day? by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2020
smh
Re: What Gifts Are You Planning For Valentine's Day? by nlPoster: 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Oh jeez, not another one.
Re: What Gifts Are You Planning For Valentine's Day? by nlPoster: 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
Re: What Gifts Are You Planning For Valentine's Day? by richardsmith702: 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
Change starts with you. The more you love yourself, the more the universe changes itself for you. Here are some picks from IGP that make you the best version of yourself. Choose from these - Shaving Kit, Printed Cotton Handbag, Personalized Necklace, Personalized Bracelet, Perfume with Bracelet & Chocolate Hamper, Syngonium Red Plant and get glowing.

Make it a Sweet Start by Putting Yourself First
New year brings a shining new chance to be a New You no one has ever seen. IGP brings you a plethora of options to choose from. The collection of gifts are categorized into different sections based on the occasion and recipient. On the website, you can avail hassle-free delivery of your sweet gestures in India or abroad. For delivery of your sweet gestures abroad, all you have to do is select a product or hampers from our country specific catalogues, add the recipient details and leave the rest to us. We deliver to over 350 cities in India and 100 countries of the world. So, wherever you live, IGP can flawlessly reach you.

For best valentines gifts and valentines day gifts for her visit IGP.com

Re: What Gifts Are You Planning For Valentine's Day? by MrCork: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2020

Ok...I bet on my £35,000(cash) BMW Mtec that
Jewessgratitude will appear from No were like dragon fly & start giving non stop advise.. she is like radio u can't turn of! angry

1 Like

Re: What Gifts Are You Planning For Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
MrCork:

Ok...I bet on my £35,000(cash) BMW Mtec that
Jewessgratitude will appear from No were like dragon fly & start giving non stop advise.. she is like radio u can't turn of! angry

Lol... grin grin grin..
I won't mind if you send me the £35,000 only as vals gift.

MrCork, be my val but first send me the doh tongue.
Fake Nigga like you.
Re: What Gifts Are You Planning For Valentine's Day? by MrCork: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Lol... grin grin grin..
I won't mind if you send me the £35,000 only as vals gift.

MrCork, be my val but first send me the doh tongue.
Fake Nigga like you.

^^^^there u go...gold digger exposed
..the best I can offer u is Nandos & super malt..& may be jollof rice if u nice to me (U show me somtin)
angry
Re: What Gifts Are You Planning For Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
MrCork:

^^^^there u go...gold digger exposed
..the best I can offer u is Nandos & super malt..& may be jollof rice if u nice to me (U show me somtin)
angry
.�
Re: What Gifts Are You Planning For Valentine's Day? by MrCork: 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Aaahahahaha...not on your life! Short man like you.
I don't dig short men. Ok?

See your head like butter fly.
Am taller than Kevin hat..and he richer than every single person in your village ..including your king...and guess wot..if u don't dig short handsome guys like me..then u ain't gets taste!!!(real talk)
angry
Re: What Gifts Are You Planning For Valentine's Day? by MrCork: 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Aaahahahaha...not on your life! Short man like you.
I don't dig short men. Ok?

Kand kevin hat is not a Hollywood actor...he american! angry
Re: What Gifts Are You Planning For Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
MrCork:

Kand kevin hat is not a Hollywood actor...he american! angry

I'm sorry for calling you short. Find it in your heart to forgive me. But please stop mentioning me. I'm a very private person and you're trying to make that seem impossible by constantly mentioning me. Please, just stop.

Thank you.
Re: What Gifts Are You Planning For Valentine's Day? by MrCork: 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

I'm sorry for calling you short. Find it in your heart to forgive me. But please stop mentioning me. I'm a very private person and you're trying to make that seem impossible by constantly mentioning me. Please, just stop.

Thank you.

angry
Re: What Gifts Are You Planning For Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: What Gifts Are You Planning For Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Re: What Gifts Are You Planning For Valentine's Day? by monikasharmasbg(f): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2022
Please check :- [https://www.sendbestgift.com]mothers day gifts online [/mothers-day-gifts-delivery-online]
Re: What Gifts Are You Planning For Valentine's Day? by monikasharmasbg(f): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2022
Re: What Gifts Are You Planning For Valentine's Day? by monikasharmasbg(f): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2022

(1) (Reply)

. / S3xually Explicit Videos From A Twitter Hangout In Ogun State Sparks Controversy / See What Someone Posted On Facebook And The Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.