Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Experience Writers And Moderators Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Experience Writers And Moderators Needed (895 Views)

Script Writers And Video Editors Wanted / Brand Marketers And Content Moderators Needed / BEWARE!!!! Zemandi Is Scamming Many Writers And Treating Most Writers Like Crap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience Writers And Moderators Needed by Everest9(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
This is not a fulltime job but a part-time job that will give you all the freedom you need in the whole world, I need an experienced writer that can be consistent in content writing.

You must be able to publish high-quality articles at least not less than 3 per week, You must write only searchable content, I mean something that people might be searching for not just stories that no one is searching for. Your articles should be a problem solver or the type that provide answers to people's questions. You can re-write someone's article if you have the capacity but they will be entirely different but somehow delivers the same message.

If you are interested then indicate through the comment
Re: Experience Writers And Moderators Needed by wizzy199: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Re: Experience Writers And Moderators Needed by dmkara: 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Everest9:
This is not a fulltime job but a part-time job that will give you all the freedom you need in the whole world, I need an experienced writer that can be consistent in content writing.

You must be able to publish high-quality articles at least not less than 3 per week, You must write only searchable content, I mean something that people might be searching for not just stories that no one is searching for. Your articles should be a problem solver or the type that provide answers to people's questions. You can re-write someone's article if you have the capacity but they will be entirely different but somehow delivers the same message.

I am interested in your offer. Please contact me at: henngwah@gmail.com. I have lots of samples to show you
Re: Experience Writers And Moderators Needed by starbasi(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
I am interested..this is my email address.... edetbaso@gmail.com
Re: Experience Writers And Moderators Needed by somehow: 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
What is the package like and how do I get intouch?
Re: Experience Writers And Moderators Needed by Everest9(m): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
somehow:
What is the package like and how do I get intouch?
connect me for further discussion https:///2348064660400
Re: Experience Writers And Moderators Needed by Everest9(m): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
starbasi:
I am interested..this is my email address.... edetbaso@gmail.com

Re: Experience Writers And Moderators Needed by Everest9(m): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
dmkara:

I am interested in your offer. Please contact me at: henngwah@gmail.com. I have lots of samples to show you

Re: Experience Writers And Moderators Needed by Everest9(m): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
wizzy199:
Am interested, Whatsapp no 09029582909

Re: Experience Writers And Moderators Needed by EverythinDeals: 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Everest9:

connect me for further discussion https://

Done Sir. Chat initiated
Re: Experience Writers And Moderators Needed by Everest9(m): 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hello, guys, I am so happy that you are all interested and to be honest, I am not a freelancer that is looking to outsource some work but a webmaster who decided to take his business to the next level by finding a real people that I can work with. As I said earlier what I need is 3 high-quality articles per week or more possibly.

However, the pay will be based on what you can offer to the table and if you are good we will negotiate and the data you will be using will be taking care of only if you are consistent and dedicated to this work.

Re: Experience Writers And Moderators Needed by ayodejisure: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
I'm interested!
Everest9:

Re: Experience Writers And Moderators Needed by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 06, 2020
Everest9:
Hello, guys, I am so happy that you are all interested and to be honest, I am not a freelancer that is looking to outsource some work but a webmaster who decided to take his business to the next level by finding a real people that I can work with. As I said earlier what I need is 3 high-quality articles per week or more possibly.

However, the pay will be based on what you can offer to the table and if you are good we will negotiate and the data you will be using will be taking care of only if you are consistent and dedicated to this work.

What kind of articles are you talking about??
Re: Experience Writers And Moderators Needed by kinzation(m): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2020
Everest9:

interested
Re: Experience Writers And Moderators Needed by Amazingmonique: 4:39am On Jan 07, 2020
I'm interested in this offer, with specific details I'd make samples available for your perusal
Re: Experience Writers And Moderators Needed by ibuks12(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2020
Everest9:

I'm interested in the offer.... Hope it's not too late
Re: Experience Writers And Moderators Needed by Everest9(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
ibuks12:

I'm interested in the offer.... Hope it's not too late
you are welcome dear
Re: Experience Writers And Moderators Needed by ibuks12(m): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
Everest9:
you are welcome dear
So how can i apply
Re: Experience Writers And Moderators Needed by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
smiley
Re: Experience Writers And Moderators Needed by Everest9(m): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
I still need writers, for a simple article re-write Job, add me on whatsapp
Re: Experience Writers And Moderators Needed by Everest9(m): 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
I need experienced writers, I am willing to pay #1 per work for article re-write and up to #2 per word for researched content

Re: Experience Writers And Moderators Needed by mrsage(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
Okay
Re: Experience Writers And Moderators Needed by primeedulab: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Broaden your horizon and grow intellectually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avDlZDxE2sI&t=2s

(1) (Reply)

Most Demanded Skilled Personnel In Offshore/onshore Oil &gas Production Platform / Vacancies (a New Microfinance Bank In Akure) / Getting Employed From Outside The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.