Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder (687 Views)

3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages / Kolanut And Spiritual Uses / Rebellious Wives And Broken Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder by ojaysam25(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
[b][/b][color=#000000][/color]
They are certain ladders In which spirits wives uses to enter into the life of a man.....
They can't just come into the life of a man without such ladders.....

the most important ladder In which spiritual wives uses to climb into the life of a person is:

MASTURBATION;
sorry to say this....but virtually all masturbators has spirits wife....anyone who masturbate is actually creating a platform or ladders for spirit wife to creep in....the truth is when you masturbate you are not only satisfying yourself but the spirit wife as well....if you are still doubting me,avoid masturbation for a while and you will see that, the spirits will do everything possible to get your semen via dreams....that's when you will start dreaming of having sex in the dream...when u wake up you will find yourself wet...i'm speaking from experience...
when you masturbate everyday you wouldn't have such dreams because you are already satisfying them.....
this spirit wife brings bad luck,where others are excelling you will fail....stagnation, backwardness....failure at the edge of breakthrough... and lots more.

I pray that the good lord would deliver you from this act. .
Happy Sunday pals

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder by popsy2(m): 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lol
Re: Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder by donbachi(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
popsy2:
Lol
as a father,what is ur take?
Re: Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder by davesd: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
You are right. God bless you too. Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder by popsy2(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
donbachi:
as a father,what is ur take?

There are no such things as spiritual this or that. Superstitions, that's what they are.
Re: Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder by donbachi(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
popsy2:

There are no such things as spiritual this or that. Superstitions, that's what they are.
ok popsy...how momsy na?
Re: Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder by popsy2(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
donbachi:
ok popsy...how momsy na?

grin
Re: Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder by MycroftHolmes: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
Spiritual wives are inexistent.
Re: Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder by sonmvayina(m): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
MycroftHolmes:

Ignorance or not educated or?..
Re: Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder by MycroftHolmes: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
sonmvayina:

Ignorance or not educated or?..

You're educated and yet, you believe in an imaginary spiritual entity that wants to have sxx with you in the dream and use your semen against your destiny? lol

I'd rather stay uneducated than have your kind of 'education'
Re: Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder by sonmvayina(m): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
MycroftHolmes:

You're educated and yet, you believe in an imaginary spiritual entity that wants to have sxx with you in the dream and use your semen against your destiny? lol

I'd rather stay uneducated than have your kind of 'education'

I don't know you can read minds... Kudos, I am not religious if you are asking.. But I do know that we humans are spiritual beings just having a human experience.. And when this experience is over we go back to our default position which is being Gods or spirit.. The star of David that you find on the Israeli flag simply means "As Above, So Bellow",when we die in the physical, it means we are born in spiritual, and when we die in the spiritual realm, it means we are born in the physical.. Just as we sow our wide oats here, same thing also happens in the spiritual.. You can do that.. And come to the physical world or realm.. Such spirits will want to be with you.. No matter what, and might be jealous when you grow up and start having relationships in the physical world, they might start making it difficult for you to maintain a relationship... Or even get married..
The best thing is to beg her, to allow you enjoy your earthly life, and give her what she asks for to appease her..
You will need a good dibia to do that.... Life is a circle not a straight line..

Even if you like give your life to 20 jesusess, or 10 Muhammad.. They won't go..
Re: Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder by ojaysam25(m): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
popsy2:

they are as real as the air we breathe,we have never seen air or touch it,we can only feel it....such is spirit wife. .

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder by popsy2(m): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
ojaysam25:

they are as real as the air we breathe,we have never seen air or touch it,we can only feel it....such is spirit wife. .

I feel the air with my sense, I don't believe in spiritual wife or whatever because I neither feel nor see anything like it.
Re: Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder by MycroftHolmes: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
sonmvayina:

I don't know you can read minds... Kudos, I am not religious if you are asking.. But I do know that we humans are spiritual beings just having a human experience.. And when this experience is over we go back to our default position which is being Gods or spirit.. The star of David that you find on the Israeli flag simply means "As Above, So Bellow",when we die in the physical, it means we are born in spiritual, and when we die in the spiritual realm, it means we are born in the physical.. Just as we sow our wide oats here, same thing also happens in the spiritual.. You can do that.. And come to the physical world or realm.. Such spirits will want to be with you.. No matter what, and might be jealous when you grow up and start having relationships in the physical world, they might start making it difficult for you to maintain a relationship... Or even get married..
The best thing is to beg her, to allow you enjoy your earthly life, and give her what she asks for to appease her..
You will need a good dibia to do that
.. Life is a circle not a straight line..

Even if you like give your life to 20 jesusess, or 10 Muhammad.. They won't go..

grin
Now you're making me laugh really hard. Glad you aren't religious cos I'm not about hearing "repent or go to hell" on this fine Sunday afternoon.

Thanks for your admonition (or advice, whatever). I don't have spiritual wife(whatever that means to you) and I've never believed In the existence of any. Even the bible of Christians does not support their existence (I think).

Concerning occasional 'wet dreams' experienced by most men, it's the body's way of regulating the quantity of semen held in the body.

Everyone has the right to believe whatever he wants to. And eventually, our beliefs have effects on our individual lives.
Re: Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder by ojaysam25(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
popsy2:

I feel the air with my sense, I don't believe in spiritual wife or whatever because I neither feel nor see anything like it.

then count yourself lucky,just because you haven't experienced it...that doesn't mean its not real...

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder by ojaysam25(m): 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
MycroftHolmes:

they do exist....i can testify to that,only deliverance and persistent fasting can set one free
Re: Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder by ojaysam25(m): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
popsy2:
Lol

the funny thing is atheist don't believe in spirituality....life itself is spiritual,have you ever ask yourself why you are created....and how come you exist....this life is spiritual wether you like it or not.
Re: Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder by popsy2(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
ojaysam25:

then count yourself lucky,just because you haven't experienced it...that doesn't mean its not real...

Africans are not curious enough. They tend to dismiss whatever they can't understand as "supernatural". Just an in-depth probe would demystify most of these beliefs.
Re: Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder by MycroftHolmes: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
ojaysam25:

they do exist....i can testify to that,only deliverance and persistent fasting can set one free

Alright.

Goodluck believing whatever you choose to believe.
Re: Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder by popsy2(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
ojaysam25:

the funny thing is atheist don't believe in spirituality....life itself is spiritual,have you ever ask yourself why you are created....and how come you exist....this life is spiritual wether you like it or not.

Created? I was born, not created. Just as every other animal reproduce, so does human.

Man is not the only intelligent creature there is. Have you ever wondered what goes on in the world of animals? Their beliefs etc. You feel they are not intelligent enough to hold beliefs ? If they know pain, know hunger, know threat, know friend and foe, know family . . .

Again, I was born, not created.
Re: Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder by ojaysam25(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
so whats the origin from your own point of view....how come when a male and female meet they reproduce....what's your explanation on that...
Re: Spiritual Wives And Spiritual Ladder by pneumaticos(m): 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
MycroftHolmes:

grin
Now you're making me laugh really hard. Glad you aren't religious cos I'm not about hearing "repent or go to hell" on this fine Sunday afternoon.

Thanks for your admonition (or advice, whatever). I don't have spiritual wife(whatever that means to you) and I've never believed In the existence of any. Even the bible of Christians does not support their existence (I think).

Concerning occasional 'wet dreams' experienced by most men, it's the body's way of regulating the quantity of semen held in the body.

Everyone has the right to believe whatever he wants to. And eventually, our beliefs have effects on our individual lives.

What you don't know can destroy you

Search on the internet for spiritual wife

Spiritual husband

This spirit works on anybody they influence and stop them from progressing

If you think

Osun

Ezewane
Or the Greek gooddess Diana are not existing

You fool yourself

Rember those films you watch in which you see

A woman coming out of the water...

Any where you see this spirit

She appears as a white spirit or an angel of light

A spirit that gives wealths

But for those in the kingdom of God

She tries everything to destroy them

Many Yahoo boys and babalawo serve her

She is often seen in their shrine as

Half human and half snake or half fish

She has millions of demons under her control

And seem to be a wife to lucifer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson's Daughter, Paris, To Star As Jesus In New Jesus Movie / GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization / Apostle Suleman Discovers Cure For Coronavirus (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.