Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

We're Bringing All Fulani Across Africa To Settle In Nigeria -Gov Bola Mohanmed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We're Bringing All Fulani Across Africa To Settle In Nigeria -Gov Bola Mohanmed (722 Views)

Why A Christian Should Not Settle For Sexual Lust / My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily / Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We're Bringing All Fulani Across Africa To Settle In Nigeria -Gov Bola Mohanmed by donnie(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2020
"We are bringing all Fulani from across Africa and we must settle them permanently throughout Nigeria.

The Fulani man is a global person... we will have to accept this as our own herritage... We can't just close the border..." -Gov Bola Mohamed -Bauchi State

Meanwhile you refuse to wake up as ISOLELE (ISRAEL). You're busy fighting I am Igbo, I am Yoruba, I'm Living Faith, I am deeper life, I am Catholic, I am Jehovah witness... You continue with such foolishness and division because they told you it doesn't matter whether or not you are the people of the book. Because they told you once you just shout Holy Ghost Fire, white Jesus will make all your problems disappear. That's why most of you look up to Trump as your MESSIAH. It shouldn't be too late before your eyes clear.

#AwakeOIsrael #EndSARS #EndSWAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_frCTx5-U_w

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're Bringing All Fulani Across Africa To Settle In Nigeria -Gov Bola Mohanmed by donnie(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2020
YoonSung40:
You mean herdsmen across Africa?

Fulani and "herdmen" are synonymous.
Re: We're Bringing All Fulani Across Africa To Settle In Nigeria -Gov Bola Mohanmed by Freestainworld(m): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2020
you see, This Bola Mohammed will end up like his predecessors, Abacha didn't succeed, either will you.
Re: We're Bringing All Fulani Across Africa To Settle In Nigeria -Gov Bola Mohanmed by donnie(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2020
Pray pray pray...
No action...no planning... no repentance because you have convinced yourself that you are right in your idolatrous ways.

Pray pray bind and cast, even though it's clear you're not getting answers because you have refused to believe the truth and REPENT as ISOLELE (ISRAEL). So whatever happens, take it as the Most High's way of waking you up and bringing you out of lies and deceit.

#AwakeOIsrael

Re: We're Bringing All Fulani Across Africa To Settle In Nigeria -Gov Bola Mohanmed by CodeTemplar: 10:37am On Oct 20, 2020
...the Fulani man is a global person. We can't just close the border...

Let them go to America or Japan now.

I have always known this(agenda) within.

1 Like

Re: We're Bringing All Fulani Across Africa To Settle In Nigeria -Gov Bola Mohanmed by donnie(m): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:
The Fulani man is a global person. We can't just close the border.

I have always known this within.

They aren't the only ones who are global. Difference is they know and are concious of their identity and history. Plus they reject western brainwashing.
Re: We're Bringing All Fulani Across Africa To Settle In Nigeria -Gov Bola Mohanmed by haddeylium(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
donnie:
"We are bringing all Fulani from across Africa and we must settle them permanently throughout Nigeria.

The Fulani man is a global person... we will have to accept this as our own herritage... We can't just close the border..." -Gov Bola Mohamed -Bauchi State

Meanwhile you refuse to wake up as ISOLELE (ISRAEL). You're busy fighting I am Igbo, I am Yoruba, I'm Living Faith, I am deeper life, I am Catholic, I am Jehovah witness... You continue with such foolishness and division because they told you it doesn't matter whether or not you are the people of the book. Because they told you once you just shout Holy Ghost Fire, white Jesus will make all your problems disappear. That's why most of you look up to Trump as your MESSIAH. It shouldn't be too late before your eyes clear.

Clearly, it's evident that no human's government can put an end to this world problem. never realized yet?
They've tried different government: Military, democracy and all sort and all their efforts are to futile .

One thing is certain, Jehovah has a clear solution to humanity problem.

God’s Real Kingdom will intervene to radically eliminate mankind’s problems, such as wars, Injustice, bad governance, food shortages, sickness, crime, misrule, and pollution. (Psalm 46:9; 67:6; Proverbs 2:22; Isaiah 33:24; Daniel 2:44)

Rather than puting hope in human government that is doom to fail and coming to an end. Jehovah's witnesses pledge their loyalty to God's kingdom only!

A brother quote here catch my attention..
Quick question
Imagine you're on a sinking ship and the only option you have is a lifeboat, would you remain in the ship trying to repair damages or leave immediately?
Re: We're Bringing All Fulani Across Africa To Settle In Nigeria -Gov Bola Mohanmed by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
donnie:

It's good you're finally coming out in your true colours as a Biafran brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu, to think that you, a black man, were an Israelite despite being a full blooded Nigerian and having no ties whatsoever to that nation.

Continue deceiving yourselves and don't wake up to the reality of life.
Re: We're Bringing All Fulani Across Africa To Settle In Nigeria -Gov Bola Mohanmed by CodeTemplar: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Thank God for personal salvation. Group salvation would have been hijacked by men.
Re: We're Bringing All Fulani Across Africa To Settle In Nigeria -Gov Bola Mohanmed by donnie(m): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
It's good you're finally coming out in your true colours as a Biafran brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu, to think that you, a black man, were an Israelite despite being a full blooded Nigerian and having no ties whatsoever to that nation.

Continue deceiving yourselves and don't wake up to the reality of life.

Just look at this bloody fool. You think I care about your various divisions? I speak only to the scattered children of YAKUBI/ISOLELE/ISRAEL. Check my posts, I warned nairalanders and Isrealites in Nigeria about these days from last year ending to this year. You will do yourself some good and go through the posts warning my brethren ISOLELE (ISRAEL).

And I care less about about those white devils pretending to be Jews whom you idiotic Christians are programed to support and continually fund.

As much as I don't agree with Nnamdi Kanu on many fronts, including his Biafra ideology, I admire his courage, insight and love for his people. That cannot be said about sellouts like you hallucinating about white Jesus and white angels.

You are seeing fire and instead of examining yourself, and your useless white Jesus doctrine, what you think you should do is point at me... Are you not mad? wake up. angry
Re: We're Bringing All Fulani Across Africa To Settle In Nigeria -Gov Bola Mohanmed by donnie(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
haddeylium:

Clearly, it's evident that no human's government can put an end to this world problem. never realized yet?
They've tried different government: Military, democracy and all sort and all their efforts are to futile .

One thing is certain, Jehovah has a clear solution to humanity problem.

God’s Real Kingdom will intervene to radically eliminate mankind’s problems, such as wars, Injustice, bad governance, food shortages, sickness, crime, misrule, and pollution. (Psalm 46:9; 67:6; Proverbs 2:22; Isaiah 33:24; Daniel 2:44)

Rather than puting hope in human government that is doom to fail and coming to an end. Jehovah's witnesses pledge their loyalty to God's kingdom only!

A brother quote here catch my attention..
Quick question
Imagine you're on a sinking ship and the only option you have is a lifeboat, would you remain in the ship trying to repair damages or leave immediately?

Don't be deceived... YAHUAH has no kingdom outside of Israel. No religion can lay claim to YAHUAH'S kingdom. It is for the nation of Israel. The gates of that city have the names of the twelve tribes of ISOLELE/ ISRAEL. The twenty-four elders and twelve apostles are all Isrealites.

ISOLELE/ ISRAEL will rule and reign with their king, the BLACK MESSIAH, over all nations and they shall serve us.
Re: We're Bringing All Fulani Across Africa To Settle In Nigeria -Gov Bola Mohanmed by tobechi74: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sad
Re: We're Bringing All Fulani Across Africa To Settle In Nigeria -Gov Bola Mohanmed by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
donnie:

Just look at this bloody fool. You think I care about your various divisions? I speak only to the scattered children of YAKUBI/ISOLELE/ISRAEL. Check my posts, I warned nairalanders and Isrealites in Nigeria about these days from last year ending to this year. You will do yourself some good and go through the posts warning my brethren ISOLELE (ISRAEL).

And I care less about about those white devils pretending to be Jews whom you idiotic Christians are programed to support and continually fund.

As much as I don't agree with Nnamdi Kanu on many fronts, including his Biafra ideology, I admire his courage, insight and love for his people. That cannot be said about sellouts like you hallucinating about white Jesus and white angels.

You are seeing fire and instead of examining yourself, and your useless white Jesus doctrine, what you think you should do is point at me... Are you not mad? wake up. angry

Lol!

Your speech betrays you. You're actually sounding like him. Maybe you ways are also crooked like his.

You've sold yourself out to the lies of the devil and you're here calling others those who haven't sell-outs.

"Fire' is not a new thing to a true follower of Jesus, for we've been there and done that. Jesus warned us of such times and prepared is for it. So we're not moved by what we see/hear if you are.

Repent while you still have time otherwise when Jesus comes, you'd give an account of all the falsehood you've been spreading.

Again I say unto you, repent!
Re: We're Bringing All Fulani Across Africa To Settle In Nigeria -Gov Bola Mohanmed by eplanning: 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
cry cry cry it's unfortunate for our people na... Our people don't value themselves, e go shock us when these herdsmen become chiefs for our villages kiss

(1) (Reply)

Why Muslims Should Be HAPPY About Muhammad Cartoons / Is God's Love The Only True Love? / Why Do I Always Dream About School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.