Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years (48513 Views)

Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother / Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by Humphrizy(m): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nice one
Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by OgThanos: 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
??
dangotesmummy:
That boy lying on top of his father has gay tendencies.see how he is lying down sexually on his dad

He's even lying on his father's pheneese
Nothing can a man do to satisfy the world.( Ebenezer obey)
If it's the girl that's lying. People will still complain.. sad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by Realfrankie(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
That babe no wear bra oo
Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
bluefilm:
Either the boy or the father or both of them is gay.

No doubt about that.

Tufiakwa.

Koletam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by Princeton92(m): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
And that's all you could ever think of, thought you should just smile N look away... Move on with your own family if you can!

dangotesmummy:
That boy lying on top of his father has gay tendencies.see how he is lying down sexually on his dad

Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by Princeton92(m): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
OgThanos:
??

Thanks you speak my language jawe
Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by vincentjk(m): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
Seems the lady ate akwu in the second picture undecided
Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by Starz825(m): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
20yrs challenge loading
But only God can keep a family for 20yrs without anyone missing...
God is good life

2 Likes

Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by Princeton92(m): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
And which one are you? Lol

bluefilm:
Either the boy or the father or both of them is gay.

No doubt about that.

Tufiakwa.

Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by dangotesmummy: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
OgThanos:
??
when a child is grown, there's a way and manner he should relate around his parents.that posture is too sexual
Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by CrystalMax: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
I wish
Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by simplepee(f): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
Looks gay
Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by dangotesmummy: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
Princeton92:
And that's all you could ever think of, thought you should just smile N look away... Move on with your own family if you can!

stop this nonsense please.

If you see something amiss say the truth.i cannot see nonsense and move on.if you can,I can't
Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
That's so gay mehn, i could never lie on another dude not even my father. Toxic masculinity to the core angry angry angry
Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by Kingrefreshed: 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
Owerri1stSon:
A man has recreated his beautiful family photo after 20 year..

That's the son laying on his father's stomach..

But me...

20 years later, My father would rather lose shares in his company than allow me smile like that on his stomach grin angry

https://mobile.twitter.com/kamauwhynaina/status/1213076725762011136

Na dia fada win. He did not change for the kids. He just waited for them to meet with his age
Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by nnaeyes6: 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
The father should go and clean his tattoos for perfect recreation.

I like the girl o
Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by ZhyonKross(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
popsy2:
cool. Family is everything.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.
company registration process please
Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by realstars: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lovely and fine, happy Reunion, and great family, but where is the mother?
Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by popsy2(m): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
ZhyonKross:
company registration process please

We deliver in just 5 business days. Kindly send a mail to begin.
Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by Elvinho2244(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
[quote author=Owerri1stSon post=85522787]A man has recreated his beautiful family photo after 20 year..

That's the son laying on his father's stomach..

So cool, at least none of them Use WHITE SECRET CARO WHITE or PERFECT WHITE take polish their first layer

Nice one cool
Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by Ooye12: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
Am so happy for you people’s sharing the same love till den ::
Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by Crownbackhome: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Which type of phone did he used in the year 2000 that has sharp camera like the one provided above? Lies full everywhere sha

1 Like

Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by Nicklaus619(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Any one trying to sexualiZe this beautiful family is mad and stupid. cool

Lovely family

2 Likes

Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by ZhyonKross(m): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
popsy2:

We deliver in just 5 business days. Kindly send a mail to begin.
ok first thing tomorrow morning
Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by Princeton92(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
So now, what value would you add to his already made life N what value can his act add to yours after your lamenting here? Hehehe

dangotesmummy:
stop this nonsense please.

If you see something amiss say the truth.i cannot see nonsense and move on.if you can,I can't
Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by popsy2(m): 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
ZhyonKross:
ok first thing tomorrow morning

Okay then. I look forward to it.
Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by Princeton92(m): 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
Crownbackhome:
Which type of phone did he used in the year 2000 that has sharp camera like the one provided above? Lies full everywhere sha

Did you use camera box while growing up? Were you exposed to that in the early 90s abi you're too young to know what a camera is?
Lol

1 Like

Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by AnanseK(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
They were nice looking as children. What a waste!
Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by foreverfavoured(f): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Wow....this is lovely.
Re: Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years by vanjos: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
dangotesmummy:

This is recreation, not as far as you think.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My husband abandoned my family after He Paid N580K Bride Price" Lady laments / How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / Smart Mum Spoiled Her Daughter's Plan To Steal Meat (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.